
- First Prev Pool: milkybot - hu ku li Next Last
Keyboard shortcuts are disabled on this page because it contains flash.

- First Prev Pool: milkybot - hu ku li Next Last
Description
设定变更原因
As a child, I grew too quickly, becoming too large to fit in with peers—like a cub of some large animal.
小时候发育很快,体型过大而无法融入同龄人,很像大型动物的幼崽。
Over time, I grew accustomed to solitude. To protect myself, I developed fangs and massive claws.
比起之前的设定,我习惯了独处。为了保护自己,我长出了尖牙、大型的爪子。
If I kept using the old design, I couldn’t pour genuine emotion into my work.
如果继续用旧设定,我无法在作品中投入情感。
Gradually, I felt the old design no longer resembled me. It wasn’t cute—too aggressive, too raw.
我逐渐认为以前的设定不再像我,并不可爱,具有攻击性,非常现实。
For a long time, I’ve been learning to accept myself.
在很长时间里,我一直在学会如何接纳自己。
Then I realized: treat myself the same way I treat others.
后来我发现了,只需将自己和他人一样对待即可。
So. I’ll try narrating myself from an observer’s perspective.
所以。我会尝试用叙述者视角描述自己。
Revealing oneself is risky, learning how to protect oneself is important too.
展示自己有风险,学会保护自己也很重要。
I adore reality. Perhaps due to the chaos of the internet, I’ve grown distant from hollow connections.
我喜欢现实,也许是因为互联网的混沌化,我逐渐变得更远离虚假的关系。
Those with similar traits always attract like quantum gravity. Understand yourself first, and you’ll find genuine souls.
相同特质的人总会有量子引力,只要先了解自己是谁,就能找到真心的人。
There are no visible comments.
Login to respond »