Post in forum #85772 - [e621 Code of Conduct] Official changes, questions and answers
ippiki ookami
Former Staff
4 years ago
2006 abstract_background ambiguous_gender beige_skin blank_stare blue_eyes border brown_fur brown_markings cat chemicalalia circle clothing digital_media_(artwork) dotted_background english_text eyefuck feet feline feral fluffy fluffy_tail footwear frosted_butts full-length_portrait fur high_heels human humanoid_feet humor hybrid lol_comments looking_away mammal markings multicolored_fur pattern_background plantigrade portrait quadruped shoes side_view simple_background solo standing tan_fur text two_tone_fur what where_is_your_god_now white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 112
User: msc
Date: April 30, 2007

Halite said:
That's not quite how things work on BD.
I don't want to go into detail publicly, but I left their forums after being mistreated(in my opinion) by both a forum moderator, and staff member at BD in regards to what I still genuinely believe wasn't actually a violation of this rule.
They have the same rule there.

Frankly, if we're going to run this the same way from now on, I doubt I'll want to stick around.

I don't know how they do things at BD, but around here, if you're mistreated by a staff member (regardless of position), it will be rectified by the other staff. We hold each other accountable for our actions, and if you truly don't deserve what was done to you, it will be undone swiftly.