BlueDingo said:
Celebrities are fairly good at convincing people to buy things they don't need.

Kim Kardashian's dress up mobile game pulls in over $200 million a year (well, when that article was made anyway).

My favorite movie is:

The secret world of arrietty

I would HIGHLY recommend it

Just watched Fight Club earlier. Been wanting to read the book as well but my local stores didn't have it in stock

Thread needs more Heavy Metal (1981).

Saw Logan and Beauty and the Beast on Sunday. Expected to cry on one of them.

Didn't think I would at both.

Kaijudragon567 said:
You always need to cry at one movie. Granted I shead many tears at Terminator 2...

NO NEVER

A couple of newer ones for me:

1. Rogue One - A Star Wars Story
2. X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Edition

saw Independence Day: Resurgence the other day and it's pretty good.

well, the people got their female president in this movie and...shes the type to shoot first ask questions later. yeah, sorry about that, soon to be ally. our new president seems to have a case of "itchy trigger finger". oops same for most of her advisory council. >.> (geez, people... heres hoping you learn how to identify friends from foes BEFORE testing your shiny new toy on whoever happens to cross your path first in the 3rd movie.)

still, overall it was pretty well done. it picks up 20 years after the 1st movie and shows how the battle against the aliens is now escalating (can you get much bigger than a 1k mile in diameter mother ship?) and without spoiling anything the ending looks like there might be a 3rd movie in the future. anyone up for a intergalactic war against the aliens?

good movie overall.

Watched Goodfellas earlier today. Dope shit.

Wizards 1977 - Full

this popped up in my "up next" side bar. figured i'd take a look and so far it's not bad. totally unlike any movie you'd see nowadays.

this movie seems to rely on a combination of short animated scenes and still images with narration. i don't know if i've ever seen that kind of movie before this.

edit: nazis... lol ok...

24:30 scratch that. looks like it was just a video recording used to shock enemy. that's all.

hmmm... got some other interesting sounding movies in the side bar now. think i'll copy some of those titles for later.