e926 2015 abstract_background android anthro armor avalenna blue_eyes breasts clothing conditional_dnp dress duo faraden female hair happy lagomorph machine male mammal orange_eyes photon rabbit ratte ratteguhn robot simple_background smile
 

▼ Description

"Do try to understand, my friend--" - by Ratte

"--We all have our differences, but most are minor. We all share in common more traits than we do not. We all have dreams and aspirations, likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses. What we are does not detract from this universal truth."
"I..."
"I know, and I reciprocate the sentiment. You...really are not as good at hiding things as you may think."
"...Very well."
"Something to remember, Ava: you are not alone."

[music]

I hope you have enjoyed the series.

Download | Full Size

Two downvotes?! Why?! This is a beautiful piece of artwork with a great story behind it. The only people who would downvote this are people who only ever come to E621 to fap, and can't appreciate that there's some SFW art here as well.

16

Gryff99 said:
Two downvotes?! Why?! This is a beautiful piece of artwork with a great story behind it. The only people who would downvote this are people who only ever come to E621 to fap, and can't appreciate that there's some SFW art here as well.

It is a little disheartening but I cannot say I don't expect it.

8

Ratte said:
It is a little disheartening but I cannot say I don't expect it.

Dude, that sucks.

2
Wind
Member
3 years ago

Well, I think this picture is beautiful, particularly their eyes.

2

all the feels from these must not cry *clicks the music link* damnit

3

They're a really cute pair

1

If you had the time to make more and we all agreed for you to do it.......would you ?

Love this portion BTW and the music really works well for it

Wonderful artistic rendition, the atmosphere is intense.

torres said:
If you had the time to make more and we all agreed for you to do it.......would you ?

Love this portion BTW and the music really works well for it

That's a possibility.

God damn.... This is an amazing piece of art. Loved and enjoyed the entirety of this.... I'd just wish many more would appreciate it.... Setting it as my avatar so others may be able to see it.

2

Routganan said:
God damn.... This is an amazing piece of art. Loved and enjoyed the entirety of this.... I'd just wish many more would appreciate it.... Setting it as my avatar so others may be able to see it.

I'm glad to know you liked it, and I thank you for wanting other people to see it enough to make it your avatar. I put a lot of time into this series and it is nice to see that it has been appreciated.

3

Ratte said:
I'm glad to know you liked it, and I thank you for wanting other people to see it enough to make it your avatar. I put a lot of time into this series and it is nice to see that it has been appreciated.

It deserves to be appreciated. I'd thank you for putting your time into something so beautiful.

3

Glowing colored eyes contrasting against black and white everything else. Very lovely.

1

Routganan said:
It deserves to be appreciated. I'd thank you for putting your time into something so beautiful.

your avatar lead me to this i thank you for showing me this, rattle this pool is great

1

Akicingdeath said:
your avatar lead me to this i thank you for showing me this, rattle this pool is great

Glad to know it is working.

1

Gryff99 said:
Two downvotes?! Why?! This is a beautiful piece of artwork with a great story behind it. The only people who would downvote this are people who only ever come to E621 to fap, and can't appreciate that there's some SFW art here as well.

NUUU! MUST HAVE MORE FAPPABLES!

Yes, fappables is a word. I invented it myself. Leave me alone.

2

TheJunker said:
Two downvotes?! Why?! This is a beautiful piece of artwork with a great story behind it. The only people who would downvote this are people who only ever come to E621 to fap, and can't appreciate that there's some SFW art here as well.

Wait, some people on here don't come to fap? XD

Probably gonna get so many downvotes for this...

3
kacey
Member
1 year ago

Routganan said:
God damn.... This is an amazing piece of art. Loved and enjoyed the entirety of this.... I'd just wish many more would appreciate it.... Setting it as my avatar so others may be able to see it.

I found this because of your icon, and I wasn't disappointed for clicking it either.

kacey said:
I found this because of your icon, and I wasn't disappointed for clicking it either.

Glad to see this still works.

I love her art so very much <3
Ava you're the best!(:

@Routganan yep, your avatar got me here too.

Man, those luminescent orange and blue eyes mixed with the grey-ish abstract background, and everything else having a neutral/dark color, makes it look really good for some reason. Really like this.

Actually, in fact, most of your work Ratte is really cool, and the stories some of them comes with really adds to it too in my opinion.

I know this Is uploaded a long time ago, but I thought I still wanted to say it.

Nicklo6649 said:
@Routganan yep, your avatar got me here too.

Man, those luminescent orange and blue eyes mixed with the grey-ish abstract background, and everything else having a neutral/dark color, makes it look really good for some reason. Really like this.

Actually, in fact, most of your work Ratte is really cool, and the stories some of them comes with really adds to it too in my opinion.

I know this Is uploaded a long time ago, but I thought I still wanted to say it.

I still try to reply to comments should I see them. I'm glad to hear you like my work. Makes it all the more worthwhile.

1

Ratte said:
I still try to reply to comments should I see them. I'm glad to hear you like my work. Makes it all the more worthwhile.

Told ya it would work! :3 Its still my favorite image from you period.

Routganan said:
Told ya it would work! :3 Its still my favorite image from you period.

Among all their work, this is probably my favorite, but this is pretty damn close to beating it too. 2017 abstract_background ambiguous_gender carinae clothed clothing conditional_dnp demonbatcat glowing glowing_eyes hood magic onene purple_eyes ratte solo

Rating: Safe
Score: 26
User: NotMeNotYou
Date: October 22, 2017

request to add a “favorite all posts tagged with artist tag (inset artist tag)” feature please :3 really need one for these rare occasions.

Routganan said:
Told ya it would work! :3 Its still my favorite image from you period.

This post and a few other series posts have been slightly edited sometime last year to fix some problems. I do wish the site software allowed for updating posts, but alas. The updated posts are on my FA.

Nicklo6649 said:
Among all their work, this is probably my favorite, but this is pretty damn close to beating it too. 2017 abstract_background ambiguous_gender carinae clothed clothing conditional_dnp demonbatcat glowing glowing_eyes hood magic onene purple_eyes ratte solo

Rating: Safe
Score: 26
User: NotMeNotYou
Date: October 22, 2017

request to add a “favorite all posts tagged with artist tag (inset artist tag)” feature please :3 really need one for these rare occasions.

You could just go through it with the Mode dropdown, if you're given that option.

If you like my work you could support it on Patreon or Ko-fi. I don't get paid to work on e621 so all my income comes from art.

Ratte said:
This post and a few other series posts have been slightly edited sometime last year to fix some problems. I do wish the site software allowed for updating posts, but alas. The updated posts are on my FA.

Mairo told me once that if one of my post ever got updated at the source (typos fixed, lines fixed, and etc) I should upload the newer and flag the older for deletion, as the newer is now a superior version. Perhaps you could do that?

Ratte said:

You could just go through it with the Mode dropdown, if you're given that option.

I don’t think members are given that option, unless I’m just being an idiot and can’t find it.

Ratte said:

If you like my work you could support it on Patreon or Ko-fi. I don't get paid to work on e621 so all my income comes from art.

I would love to support both you and many other artist with a donation, but the problem is that I’m not doing very well financially right now.

I do however try and support artist with words instead, though I’m usually not that very good at it (plus being insecure and shy doesn’t really make it that much easier).

Nicklo6649 said:
Mairo told me once that if one of my post ever got updated at the source (typos fixed, lines fixed, and etc) I should upload the newer and flag the older for deletion, as the newer is now a superior version. Perhaps you could do that?

I don't like posting here.

Nicklo6649 said:
I don’t think members are given that option, unless I’m just being an idiot and can’t find it.

I was only a normal user here for a very brief time many years ago so I don't know off the top of my head what is and isn't available for users sometimes. The dropdown is by the tag searchbox on index (not post) pages, though.

Nicklo6649 said:
I would love to support both you and many other artist with a donation, but the problem is that I’m not doing very well financially right now.

I do however try and support artist with words instead, though I’m usually not that very good at it (plus being insecure and shy doesn’t really make it that much easier).

That's fine. It's nice to know people like what I make since I often wonder if I'm just wasting my time. If people actually think my stuff is worth a dollar or two (maybe even regularly) then I like to at least put forth the option for them to show it.

Ratte said:
I don't like posting here.

Ask NotMeNotYou maybe? Or if you’re okay with it, you could also give me a permission to upload the ones that’s been updated on FA?

Ratte said:
I was only a normal user here for a very brief time many years ago so I don't know off the top of my head what is and isn't available for users sometimes. The dropdown is by the tag searchbox on index (not post) pages, though.

Yep, I was just being an idiot then. It’s clearly there yet somehow I didn’t notice it.

Ratte said:
That's fine. It's nice to know people like what I make since I often wonder if I'm just wasting my time. If people actually think my stuff is worth a dollar or two (maybe even regularly) then I like to at least put forth the option for them to show it.

Putting the option is always a great idea. I always try and do it too in the description when I’m uploading something, if the source description has it.

Nicklo6649 said:
Ask NotMeNotYou maybe? Or if you’re okay with it, you could also give me a permission to upload the ones that’s been updated on FA?

Entirely up to whoever, but I'd almost rather these stay here since votes don't transfer, nor is there a way to transfer them.

Ratte said:
Entirely up to whoever, but I'd almost rather these stay here since votes don't transfer, nor is there a way to transfer them.

Understandable, I won’t do it then.