General: not furry
Anything that cannot be considered even remotely furry gets this tag. This uses the term furry in a loose sense, which includes frequently debated things such as kemonomimi and My Little Pony as being considered furry.
Note that furry refers to the fandom, not to actual fur. For example, furless animals such as birds and reptiles still count as 'furry'.
The following lists are not all-inclusive. Note that any post may be considered at the mod's discretion to be non-furry, and may be deleted. (see forum #146158)
- human characters are the most obvious.
- humanized characters that would normally be considered furry, such as those from Equestria Girls
- humanoid races such as elf, orc, troll, goblin, gargoyle, ogre, and gnome
- human-like aliens, angels, demons, monsters
- mechanical characters such as robots (android, mecha, etc.)
- golems, plants, goo creatures, tentacles (particularly when they are only interacting with human characters)
- zero_pictured - A pretty landscape, a toaster, a car.
- anthro, feral, centaur, minotaur, naga, scalie
- animal_humanoid (kemonomimi) - Humanoids with minor animal characteristics. This includes some monster girls, such as harpies.
- photomorph of real-life humans into furry is considered furry (note that real photos are generally discouraged)
- transformation series of posts that start with human is usually considered furry, but is sometimes tagged not_furry.
- zero_pictured that are part of larger furry comics are usually considered furry for convenience.
If a furry character is also present in the image, the not_furry tag should not be used.