General: not furry
Anything that cannot be considered even remotely furry gets this tag. This uses the term furry in a loose sense, which includes frequently debated things such as kemonomimi and My Little Pony as being considered furry.
The following lists are unofficial and certainly not all-inclusive. Note that any post may be considered at the mod's discretion to be non-furry, and may be deleted. (see forum #146158)
- human characters are the most obvious.
- humanized characters that would normally be considered furry, such as those from Equestria Girls
- humanoid races such as elf, orc, troll, goblin, gargoyle, ogre, and gnome
- human-like aliens, angels, demons, monsters
- mechanical characters such as robots (android, mecha, etc.)
- golems, plants, goo creatures, tentacles (particularly when they are only interacting with human characters)
- zero_pictured - A pretty landscape, a toaster, a car.
- anthro, feral, centaur, minotaur, naga, scalie
- animal_humanoid (kemonomimi) - Humanoids with minor animal characteristics. This includes some monster girls, such as harpies.
- photomorph of real-life humans into furry is considered furry (note that real photos are generally discouraged)
- transformation series of posts that start with human is usually considered furry, but is sometimes tagged not_furry.
- zero_pictured that are part of larger furry comics are usually considered furry for convenience.
If a furry character is also present in the image, the not_furry tag should not be used.