General: bust portrait
A bust portrait is a portrait that only shows a part of the character's upper body, focused mostly on the character's shoulders, neck and head.
Not to be confused with headshot portrait.
- headshot portrait - shows only the character's head and neck
- bust portrait - shows only from the character's shoulders/upper chest and up
- half-length portrait - shows only from the waist and up
- three-quarter portrait - shows only from their legs (thigh/ankles) and up
- full-length portrait - shows the whole character (from head to foot)