Copyright: winnie the pooh (franchise)
Winnie the Pooh is a much beloved series of children's stories by A. A. Milne about a group of friends and their imaginative adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood. It started as a children's book, but has since been made into several TV series and movies made by Disney since 1966.
- Winnie the Pooh ("Pooh Bear") – The title character. An overweight yellow bear who loves honey.
- Christopher Robin – A young human boy who (in the real world) owns them as stuffed animals.
- Tigger – An energetic striped tiger who loves to bounce everywhere, using his tail as a pogo stick.
- Rabbit – A yellow rabbit who likes things clean and tidy. Not so secretly he thinks he's the smartest of all his friends.
- Piglet – A little pig who is scared of many things, but is often a loyal friend who tries very hard to be brave.
- Eeyore – A donkey with a pinned-on tail. He's almost always depressed.
- Kanga – A mother kangaroo.
- Roo – Kanga's child. Mostly seen carried around in Kanga's pouch or bouncing with Tigger.
- Owl – An owl often asked for advice. He is considered very wise by all his friends, even if his advice often isn't very helpful.
Characters added in the Disney versions:
- Gopher – A gopher who talks with a lisp. Is aware that he's not in the books.
- Darby – Tomboyish red-headed human girl.
- Kessie – A kestrel adopted and raised by Rabbit.