Copyright: winnie the pooh (franchise)
Winnie the Pooh is a much beloved children's story about a group of friends and their imaginative adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood. It started as a children's book, but has since been made into several TV series and movies made by Disney.
- Winnie the Pooh ("Pooh Bear") - an overweight yellow bear who loves honey.
- Christopher Robin - A young boy who (in the real world) owns them as a stuffed animals.
- Tigger - A tiger who loves to bounce everywhere, using his tail as a pogo stick.
- Rabbit - Likes things clean and tidy. Not so secretly he thinks he's the smartest of all his friends.
- Piglet - Scared of many things, but is often a loyal friend who tries very hard to be brave.
- Eeyore - A donkey with a pinned-on tail. He's almost always depressed.
- Kanga - A mother kangaroo.
- Roo - Kanga's child. Mostly seen carried around in Kanga's pouch.
- Owl - Often asked for advice, Owl is considered very wise by all his friends. Even if his advice often isn't very helpful.
Characters added in the Disney versions:
- Gopher - Talks with a lisp. Is aware that he's not in the books.
- Darby - Tomboyish red-headed human girl.
- Kessie - A kestrel adopted and raised by Rabbit.