e621:terms of service
By accessing the "e621" website you agree to the following terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, then please do not access e621.
The site reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will not use e621.
- e621 is presented to you AS IS, without any warranty, express or implied. You will not hold e621 or its staff members liable for damages caused by the use of the site.
- The staff reserve the right to delete or modify your account, or any content you have posted to e621, at any time.
- You will make a best faith effort to upload only high quality furry-related images, though this is not a strict requirement and leeway can and will be given in certain circumstances.
- You have read the tagging guidelines.
- You grant e621 a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use and archive any uploaded works in accordance with this agreement.
In addition, you may not use e621 to upload any of the following:
- Child pornography: Any photograph or movie that depicts real children in a sexual manner. This includes nudity, explicit sex, and implied sex.
- Bestiality: Any photograph or movie that depicts humans having sex (either explicit or implied) with other non-human animals. To clarify, this only means photos. This is an anthropomorphics site, after all.
- Watermarked: Any image where a person who is not the original copyright owner has placed a watermark on the image.
- Poorly compressed: Any image where compression artifacts are easily visible.
- If you believe a post infringes upon your copyright, please follow the instructions located on the Takedown Page.
- e621 will not disclose the IP address, email address, password, or DMails of any user except to the staff.
- e621 is allowed to make public everything else, including but not limited to: uploaded posts, favorited posts, comments, forum posts, wiki edits, and note edits.