The Walt Disney Company is an entertainment company that primarily deals with animation, animated movies, and children's television shows.
Disney owns a lot of copyrights, so this list may be incomplete.
* – Tag contains non-Disney affiliated posts as the copyright is not entirely owned by Disney and/or its original work is in the public domain
** – Tag uses the word "and" in place of the title's ampersand (&)
The feature films made by Walt Disney Animation Studios and its predecessors, along with the franchises started by them.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Fantasia (also covers its sequel film, Fantasia 2000)
- Dumbo (movie)
- Bambi (film)
- The Three Caballeros (also covers its predecessor film, Saludos Amigos)
- Cinderella (copyright)
- Alice in Wonderland*
- Peter Pan
- Lady and the Tramp
- Sleeping Beauty
- 101 Dalmatians
- The Sword in the Stone
- Winnie the Pooh (franchise)
- The Jungle Book
- The Aristocats
- Robin Hood (Disney)
- The Rescuers
- The Fox and the Hound
- The Black Cauldron
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Oliver & Company**
- The Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Lion King
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Hercules (series)
- Mulan (copyright)
- Tarzan (Disney)
- Dinosaur (Disney)
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- Lilo & Stitch**
- Treasure Planet
- Brother Bear
- Home on the Range
- Chicken Little
- Bolt (film)
- The Princess and the Frog
- Tangled (movie)
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Frozen (movie)
- Big Hero 6
Various TV series made by their TV animation studio. Note that some of the franchises mentioned above (such as The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King, and Lilo & Stitch) also received an animated TV series (more than one in the cases of the latter two).
The Disney Afternoon era
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Darkwing Duck
- Goof Troop
- Bonkers (series)
- Aladdin – Same tag as the film.
- Quack Pack
- Mighty Ducks
Disney's One Saturday Morning era
- Pepper Ann (series)
- Hercules (series) – The film uses the same disambiguation as this series.
- Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
- House of Mouse
- Lloyd in Space
- The Legend of Tarzan – Use the tarzan_(disney) tag for this.
Disney Channel and/or Disney XD Original Series
- Kim Possible
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series – Use the lilo_and_stitch tag for this.
- Dave the Barbarian
- Brandy & Mr. Whiskers**
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- The Buzz on Maggie
- Phineas and Ferb
- Fish Hooks
- Gravity Falls
- Wander Over Yonder
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- The Lion Guard – Part of The Lion King franchise; tag is already implicated to the_lion_king tag.
- Elena of Avalor
- Tangled: The Series – Use the tangled_(movie) tag for this.
- DuckTales (2017) – Use this tag for either characters exclusive to the DuckTales reboot and/or returning characters styled after this show's portrayal of them; include the regular DuckTales tag with this.
Other animated series
- Disney's The Little Mermaid – Same tag as the film. It was shown on CBS during its time, and is not part of The Disney Afternoon.
- Doug (series) – Originally a Nicktoon, Disney acquired the series in 1996 and retooled it as Brand Spanking New! Doug, later retitled to Disney's Doug in 1998. Despite this, neither Disney nor Nickelodeon should be tagged alongside this for any Doug posts outside of crossovers with either companies' characters.
- Fillmore! – Originally aired on ABC Kids, the successor to One Saturday Morning.
- The Proud Family – Although it did originally air on Disney Channel and had a crossover episode with Lilo & Stitch: The Series, it's actually not a Disney Channel original series; Disney–ABC only distributed it.
- Stitch! – This anime is part of the Lilo & Stitch franchise; include the lilo_and_stitch tag with this.
- Stitch & Ai – This Chinese animated series is part of the Lilo & Stitch franchise; include the lilo_and_stitch tag with this.
Other Disney copyrights that don't fit with the above.
- Disney Parks – The company's theme park division, overlooking Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and other Disneyland resorts.
- ESPN – A television channel which Disney owns 80% of that focuses on sports.
- Disney Villains – A franchise based on Disney's popular villainous characters.
- Pixar – A world-renowned computer animation studio; Disney has distributed their films since 1995, but the studio didn't become part of TWDC itself until 2006. See its wiki page for their films and franchises.
- Disney Princess – A franchise based on Disney's popular princess characters.
- The Muppets – The famous ensemble cast of puppet characters were bought by Disney in 2004, although Jim Henson initially negotiated with Disney to purchase the characters and Jim Henson Productions until they broke down after his death in 1990 and Disney acquired licenses to the characters prior to their purchase.
- Disney Fairies – A spin-off of Peter Pan focusing on Tinkerbell and other fairies like her.
- Club Penguin – A Flash browser game (and its franchise) that debuted in 2005; Disney purchased it and its developer in 2007. The Flash game shut down in 2017 and was replaced by a mobile game called Club Penguin Island.
- Marvel – Company famously known for its superhero comics; Disney purchased Marvel Entertainment in 2009.
- The Ballad of Nessie – A 2011 traditionally animated short film.
- Star Wars – The popular space opera franchise became part of Disney when the company bought Lucasfilm in 2012.
- Indiana Jones (franchise) – The popular action adventure franchise focused around the character of the same name likewise also became part of Disney from the Lucasfilm purchase.
- Disney Infinity – A toys-to-life video game series that lasted from 2013 to 2016.
- Tsum Tsum – A Japanese-based toy line and mobile game featuring Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars characters rendered as stackable, roughly rectangular-shaped plushies.
The many, many characters owned by Disney. For simplicity's sake, this will only (with a couple exceptions) list characters not specifically affiliated with any of the above mentioned copyrights, even if they appeared in one of those works.