Bears are mammals that are closely related to the canine family, and are known for being very large.
For all practical purposes, bear is synonymous with ursine/ursidae, and is used in its place for simplicity.
- tag group:species
- bear - Polar bear, panda, etc.
- bovine - Buffalo, cattle
- canine - Dog, fox, wolf
- caprine - Goat, sheep
- cetacean - Whale, dolphin
- cervine - Deer
- equine - Horse, zebra
- feline - Cat, lion, cheetah, panther, etc.
- lagomorph - Rabbits
- marsupial - Kangaroo, opossum, koala
- monotreme - Platypus, echidna
- mustelid - Weasel, ferret, etc.
- porcine - Pig, boar
- primate - Ape, monkey, etc. (excludes human)
- rodent - Mouse, rat, squirrel, beaver, etc.