This post was deleted by Mario69. Reason: Inferior version/duplicate of post #1233872
▼ Description

Lucario is bored

Freaking hated the waiting times for trying to get online battles on Brawl.

11

...So is that Lucario's dick poking through the sandbag's body? I know he's a steel type, but damn that's hard.

10

Chobin said:
...So is that Lucario's dick poking through the sandbag's body? I know he's a steel type, but damn that's hard.

Nope. He's just bored as hell. Description says it all.

1

Chobin said:
...So is that Lucario's dick poking through the sandbag's body? I know he's a steel type, but damn that's hard.

Hey that sanbag has a name! It's Sandba-... wait... nevermind.

2

Routganan said:
Nope. He's just bored as hell. Description says it all.

But there's totally a bulge in the sandbag.

1

Furrin_Gok said:
But there's totally a bulge in the sandbag.

Oh my god. So questionable status then?

Chobin said:
...So is that Lucario's dick poking through the sandbag's body? I know he's a steel type, but damn that's hard.

Furrin_Gok said:
But there's totally a bulge in the sandbag.

Routganan said:
Oh my god. So questionable status then?

That....that's an inward dent...most likely left there from one of lucarios punches or kicks

10

LoneNightFury said:
That....that's an inward dent...most likely left there from one of lucarios punches or kicks

Look at the top of the sandbag--Notice how it's entirely in shadow? This tells us that the lightsource is offscreen to the right. The fact that the left potion of that section is where the shadow is tells us that it's a bulge, not a dent.

Furrin_Gok said:
Look at the top of the sandbag--Notice how it's entirely in shadow? This tells us that the lightsource is offscreen to the right. The fact that the left potion of that section is where the shadow is tells us that it's a bulge, not a dent.

Took a second look, the shadow on the floor suggests the opposite. I guess the artist just didn't pay any attention to the light source.

1

Wow, guys. I was just making a joke, but you all turned it into a whole debate.

8

Smash Bros. Body pillow: $34.99

9

Routganan said:
Freaking hated the waiting times for trying to get online battles on Brawl.

I didn't mind the waiting music though. That was good stuff

7

Cool Beans

LoneNightFury said:
That....that's an inward dent...most likely left there from one of lucarios punches or kicks

or his dick?

Fizhure said:
or his dick?

I can't deny that it does look like a dick bulge, but think about it, why would lucario shove his dick into a bag of sand, sentient or not?

I don't really think sand would feel very good on the penis

LoneNightFury said:
I can't deny that it does look like a dick bulge, but think about it, why would lucario shove his dick into a bag of sand, sentient or not?

I don't really think sand would feel very good on the penis

I don't get those comments. He'd have to have a huge dick for it to bulge that far away.

Sorrowless said:
I don't get those comments. He'd have to have a huge dick for it to bulge that far away.

by furry standards it would be normal, if not a bit small

4

Routganan said:
Freaking hated the waiting times for trying to get online battles on Brawl.

Just so it can lag like shit once you're in. lol

Looking at her other pieces of artwork, It's certainly a dent.

But you can't deny it still looks like a bulge.