e926 2016 <3 anthro asriel_dreemurr black_sclera boots boss_monster caprine clothed clothing digitigrade english_text fangs fluff-kevlar footwear fur furgonomics girly goat god_of_hyperdeath grey_horn hair horn jewelry legwear levitation long_ears looking_at_viewer male mammal markings necklace red_eyes robe signature smile solo text thigh_highs undertale video_games white_fur white_hair wide_hips
 

Download

Amazing <3

1

PillowTalk said:
I love a goat in heels.

8

Is he waering a string? As a boy?? His balls must hurt...

1

fluff-kevlar did this? Huh, how about that. Well, Asriel looks pretty awesome here, great design, and his face... well done!

One of the nicest-to-look-at Asriels on the site!

1

Why is he so hot.

8
JIGIT
Member
1 year ago

Argylixide said:

well he isnt wearing any heels but he holds his legs on toes, but damn, it looks as if he wears not only heels but stokings as well and he is HOT AS HELL!

those colored hearts and position he standing, it makes me say... QUAS WEX EXORT!

JIGIT said:
well he isnt wearing any heels but he holds his legs on toes, but damn, it looks as if he wears not only heels but stokings as well and he is HOT AS HELL!

look reaaal close at the right foot, the perspective is just hiding the heel

i'm only saying this because those specific open-toed fuck-me boots have been part of that design from the start

JIGIT
Member
1 year ago

Argylixide said:
look reaaal close at the right foot, the perspective is just hiding the heel

i'm only saying this because those specific open-toed fuck-me boots have been part of that design from the start

well, i will belive you because i can't see it

I love that the fuck-me-boots for Asriel have become like, a permenant thing.

It works all too well, and I don't honestly know why. I guess in the same way DIO's fuckin weird way of dressing works for a sinister character.

1

I see the heel

Sorry, Asriel.
Rule of Seven MacGuffen, BAD END.

I get that you're good at juggling, Asriel, but could you just stop mocking me for TWO SECONDS

1

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Furricor said:
Is he waering a string? As a boy?? His balls must hurt...

Gives new meaning to "God of Hyperdeath."