e926 2016 :3 black_fur black_nose canine cute digital_media_(artwork) dog feral fluffy fur hat husky male mammal multicolored_fur poof ratte simple_background smile solo thehuskyk9 top_hat two_tone_fur white_background white_fur yellow_eyes

▼ Description

LOOK AT MY FLUFF

Another commission by the awesome Ratte

Edit | Respond | Download

Fancy fluff.

Also Ratte, I think this may be a breakthrough for you and your art.

We need more floofs. Always more. Spread the floof like an STD. Damn, I just wanna floof that husky. Floof floof, poof floof... *rghghgl* *foams (fluff) at mouth*
I think I got infected I:

ambiguous_gender digital_media_(artwork) fluffy humor light_theme mammal oniontrain poof rain_silves sergal solo stare white_body

Rating: Safe
Score: 29
User: Kald
Date: January 23, 2010

There are still ways to go.

we poof now

species:poof

Emserdalf said:
I think I got infected I:

I can only poof so much :V

Emserdalf said:
I think I got infected I:

Another death by cuteness overload... Tragic....

-Frazzledragon said:

Rating: Safe
Score: 29
User: Kald
Date: January 23, 2010

There are still ways to go.

Rain Silves may be floofy, but canonically she's old when she has white fur.

DA FOOOOOF :D

Ohmygoooosh!

i can imagine him wriggling his stubby arms trying to reach his exquisite earl grey tea

D8 now I want one of my skunkie....

Esme_Belles said:
D8 now I want one of my skunkie....

Send me $20 and I will. :y

2cute4me!

MLG HUSKY K9 FURBALL!!!

This reminds me of one time I tried to blow-dry Smiley and his fur went poofy. It was hilarious.

TheHuskyK9 said:
I can only poof so much :V

Some people wish that you could poof to the size of any planet and become THE HUSKY K-NYAN.

dog

dudewholovesyiff said:
dog

Indeed

This dog. I want one.

Husko

I want to eat it.

TeddyPootis said:
I want to eat it.

Don't eat the poof :<

The tail is somehow the least fluffy part.

This goes against my views of reality.

What ever it is I want it

Its so fluffy im going to dieee!!

<Generic 2fluffy4me comment>

This is my new god.

I can't not favorite this. It's literally impossible.

Emserdalf said:
I think I got infected I:

grab a random anthro that has fur > washing machine > dryer > *POOF*

and then...let the static electricity consume thy form and bring glorious vengeance to those who "poofed" you.

lol or does that only work in cartoons?

hmmm...i wonder what would happen if lightning hit an anthro...would their entire form turn...afro?

"Look at my Fluffy"
Your Fluff is amazing!

Behold, the god of all fluffy things in the world

OH NO! IT'S DA FUZZ!

anarchy_forever_115 said:
OH NO! IT'S DA FUZZ!

*police sirens* GET DOWN ON THE GROUND, NOW! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM!