e926 2013 big_ears blue_eyes dark earth_pony english_text equine female friendship_is_magic fur gradient_background hair horse long_hair looking_at_viewer mammal my_little_pony nightmare_fuel phurie pink_fur pink_hair pinkamena_(mlp) pinkie_pie_(mlp) pony portrait signature simple_background smile solo soul_devouring_eyes surreal teeth text
 

Download | Full Size

well i have a list here to achieve to become "BFF"

28

Go kill The Governor from The Walking Dead than we will be friends

8

Eurynome1 said:
Go kill The Governor from The Walking Dead than we will be friends

Meh, halfway through S1, Walking Dead was already dead to me. I realized I watched an entire episode without seeing one zombie, and it was over.

That being said, I'd love to have a friend like this. Not all friends with benefits involve sex.

-10

Would hate to say or matter of fact, find out if I said, "no thanks."

Are you trying be funny or just being dumbfuck? I watch every episode and yes they're zombies. You think its all about zombies attack well its not. Its about everything

Drax99 said:
Meh, halfway through S1, Walking Dead was already dead to me. I realized I watched an entire episode without seeing one zombie, and it was over.

That being said, I'd love to have a friend like this. Not all friends with benefits involve sex.

-6
Loc0
Member
4 years ago

She is such beautiful! <3 Very smooth artwork, I like it.
"Pony-killer" sounds funny to me, but... Damn, I don't mind, sure please kill all my enemies!

7

How friendship works with Pinkamena:

A friend will make you move.
A good friend will make you move a dead body.
A best friend will make you a dead body.

3

not quiet to scary to make me smile

Loc0 said:
She is such beautiful! <3 Very smooth artwork, I like it.
"Pony-killer" sounds funny to me, but... Damn, I don't mind, sure please kill all my enemies!

ALL HAIL PINKIE!
HEROES RISE AGAIN!
OBLITERATING EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT YOUR FRIEND!
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU NOW!
NO GHOSTS TO BRING YOU DOWN!
WHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE YOU WIN!

6

Kill my goddam president...
I'm from Mexico

Find out a way to kill the guide for good, then we will talk.

1

TitaniumMithiril said:
Find out a way to kill the guide for good, then we will talk.

I hate the guide too, he keeps letting zombies in!

1

i'd settle for a blowjob

1
Sods
Privileged
4 years ago
2009 all_fours animal_humanoid blazblue braided_hair cat_humanoid cathood claws cute dark dark_theme feline female glowing glowing_eyes hair hood humanoid kaka kneeling long_hair looking_at_viewer mammal pigtails playful rape_face scratch scratching smile solo sorethroat taokaka twin_braids uhoh video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 95
User: Sods
Date: July 02, 2012

You had me at "I," m'dear.

I'm sure we could be great friends n_n now then, there's this creature called Justin Bieber...

4

Chucky's Little Pony

<try to kill me, if you can> (said over the radio)

-3

I love the "soul devouring eyes" tag... but I think "nightmare fuel" should be added... because I'm deffinately going to be seeing this in my dreams wether I want to or not...

1

EurynomeEclipseVII said:
Go kill The Governor from The Walking Dead than we will be friends

AMEN! :D

McLovein said:
<try to kill me, if you can> (said over the radio)

I will find you, and I will kill you.

Okay then. *holds up a mugshot of Justin Bieber* Here's your target... future BFF.

1

Um,pinkie I'm ur brother

-3

Kill? Nonono, I said "bill" as in... look, I put in the advertisement for an indentured servant, not an assassin!

"Just take this list and tell me when your done..."

I don't know whether to be flattered or scared.

1

ohhhhhh no thanks

Oh really? Then please kill Edward plz.

"I would kill to be your friend"

yeah that is exactly the problem with most mlp freaks.. they cannot take NO for an answer!

-1

That's fine, but I don't think that'll be necessary.

oh god this is smile HD from youtube run away!

Oh.... Senpai....

1

the-game-master said:
I'm sure we could be great friends n_n now then, there's this creature called Justin Bieber...

I don't think I can agree with the use of the term

creature

to define Justin Bieber but... still, nice comment.

Ok....take this list and then tell me when done....I'm gonna hang out with celestia and Luna k?

Kill trump and Hillary and then we'll talk.

AAAAAAAHHH!!! MOMMY!

1

Olscli16 said:
http://youtu.be/8b8isnhYMjg
very surreal.

And now it increased tenfold.

Olscli16 said:
http://youtu.be/8b8isnhYMjg
very surreal.

Artemis-001 said:
And now it increased tenfold.

Swing you sinners.

Kill Boom Sonic then we'll be friends

just_efra said:
Kill my goddam president...
I'm from Mexico

HAHA! AND YOU DIDNT LIKE OBAMA XD

Foxosexual said:
"I would kill to be your friend"

yeah that is exactly the problem with most mlp freaks.. they cannot take NO for an answer!

Being aggressive can be a good approach sometimes... regardless, how dare you stereotype me xD