e926 ambiguous_gender anthro canine chair drugs fox fur lol_comments looking_at_viewer mammal nightmare_fuel oddly_cute orange_fur plushie real sitting solo source_request stoned stoned_fox taxidermy uncanny_valley unknown_artist what_has_science_done where_is_your_god_now white_fur why
 

Download | Full Size

Oh God KILL IT

115

"Tee hee. Rabies..."

45

Furry version of Adalia Rose

18

When did Marilyn Manson start making stuffed toys? ;_;

9

Meth. Never once.

17

What real furries would look like.

15

furry slender man?

-7

The Twilight Zone!

4

very creeeeepy

4

I wondered what happened to the amazing mister fox after the movie

18

taxidermy fail

1

I can feel it...staring into my soul.

4

"Would you like a sweet, little kitty?"
"...Waaahhhh mommy make it go away make it go away make it go away!"

1

okay... this is disturbing

2

0OoO0_o_o0O0o_o_0OoO0

That was literally the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

1

S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

93

OH WTF?!

*Inner child screams in fear*

3

Awww~ He's happy to see me~

This is what a real furry looks like! O_O

4

This is both disturbing, and hilarious at the same time! (Shudders ...the laughs)

dude freakin creepy

Dat scary

this guy is in all furrys. ^w^ hehehh (thats for real)

i want to hug it...... then rip it's wind pipe out

Shoo-wop said:
S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

Best comment.

6
Vodz
Member
4 years ago
2012 alpha_channel ambiguous_gender armor assault beverage blue_eyes candy cloak clothing duo ear_piercing equine female feral food friendship_is_magic fur grey_fur hair hooves horse jewelry low_res magazine mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony piercing pony questionable_content racism royal_guard_(mlp) simple_background spike_trotman stripes transparent_background two_tone_hair zebra zecora_(mlp)

Rating: Safe
Score: 4
User: corgi_bread
Date: November 07, 2012

dear god, if I find this thing I would throw it to the fire and pray HARD.

What the cuss?

3

imagine coming home to that on your couch

3

I so want to put this in somebody's refrigerator.

5

Lycaon said:
Oh God KILL IT

RedFoxy said:
Furry version of Adalia Rose

Dumoras said:
furry slender man?

CJY101 said:
I wondered what happened to the amazing mister fox after the movie

pcred566 said:
0OoO0_o_o0O0o_o_0OoO0

That was literally the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Desmo said:
OH WTF?!

Wulff said:
Awww~ He's happy to see me~

Koder said:
*Inner child screams in fear*

Renamonlover said:
This is both disturbing, and hilarious at the same time! (Shudders ...the laughs)

O_death said:
i want to hug it...... then rip it's wind pipe out

Vodz said:
dear god, if I find this thing I would throw it to the fire and pray HARD.

Dumoras said:
imagine coming home to that on your couch

Fuchsröhre said:
I so want to put this in somebody's refrigerator.

I laughed fucking hard when I see that picture and THEN I read the comments..... I laughed again FUCKING HARD!!!

-6

its going to take waaay more than that to even slightly freak me out.
besides i have seen weirder and more disturbing things than this before.

-1
Dobe
Member
4 years ago

Show me the carfax!

-2

I see the picture: Lots of laughing.

I see comments of the picture: Again lots of laughing.

I love these tags.

this is the most hilarious picture ever

Shoo-wop said:
S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

Lol!

That look...it looks....it looks... OH SHIT! KILL IT NOW!

Ahhhh! someone fucking squish it with a cinderblock

1

None of you are safe.

Fuchsröhre said:
I so want to put this in somebody's refrigerator.

You are so evil.

Dr_Whooves said:
Dat scary

Dumoras said:
imagine coming home to that on your couch

Fuchsröhre said:
I so want to put this in somebody's refrigerator.

Slayer_Fox said:
dude freakin creepy

ThatRenamonGuy said:
This is both disturbing, and hilarious at the same time! (Shudders ...the laughs)

Koder said:
*Inner child screams in fear*

Desmo said:
OH WTF?!

Shoo-wop said:
S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

warlordofpeace said:
I can feel it...staring into my soul.

acehart said:
very creeeeepy

Aderic said:
The Twilight Zone!

furballs_dc said:
"Tee hee. Rabies..."

Lycaon said:
Oh God KILL IT

My favorite comments (kinda)

-5

Shoo-wop said:
S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

BEST USE OF THAT TEXT EVER.

damn scientists tried to make furries and they did everything wrong... can we erase this thing from the face of the planet and try again?

Omg 0-0 those eyes

Shoo-wop said:
S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

Well played my friend wrll played

What does the fox say?

"Kill me... Kill me with fire..."

3

>mfw when the toilet water splasher up to touch your butt.

Dumoras said:
imagine coming home to that on your couch

I'll either kill it with my shoe or run and scream like a bitch. :P

Kill it please... With fire..

So disturbing

-1

"Uhm.. hai... I bin waitin' over an hour for my rabies shot, so... yeah..."

3

I've got a match. Who's got gasoline?

Soooo creepy

1

It's like the car fox if he developed a heavy meth addiction.

1

KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Now give it a pirate hook and an eye patch... FNAF anyone?

GaryTobias said:
KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

its not very effective!

Rating: Safe mm no not the word id use to describe this.

2

Oh look. It's Robin Hood's brother

-gets in 13 flamer direwolf, roast the fox for an hour- its still alive -steps on it with mech- nope its still alive -ejects-

-5

Lreink said:
Look out guys, got some freaking bad language over hear!

And the funniest thing is that you used the wrong type of "hear/here" while describing someone else's bad language skills.

1

I'm calling up the SCP now. They can deal with this.

Holy sweet mother Celestia! What the!

-1

Hatler said:
http://static1.lxdcdn.net/images/9222ab96cb88bc8d015a4e1d16e403eb.png

I'm not sure which is more disturbing.

Your link! Oh God, the link! It's very dark outside. Thanks for the creepiness, though. ^^

What the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
D:)

That killed my boner so hard it wont stood up for 5 mins

yeesh its like a crazy maniac hooked on dope

Brian peppers :(

Awwwee its cute,
I would give it a blanket, see if its hungry, get it some soup, give it the tv remote, and tell it that the bathroom is down the hall second door on the right.
Then go to my room.

This is what I think about Zootopia.

I'm also reminded of the puppet from Interpol's music video for Evil.

I'd like to see someone try and masturbate to this... Also one other thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=5FjWe31S_0g

C'est de très mauvais goût.
Je commence à croire que c'est bourré de tarés ici.

thekinetic said:
This is what a real furry looks like! O_O

Stop destroying my fantasies *cries*

1

Story time: this fox was done by an amateur British taxidermist; she got the mangled fox (having been damaged in a trap) from her supplier of dead animals. She did so since she figured she might get some practice in.

Now, she had no Fox eyes to give it, so she used human dolls eyes instead, figuring she might do some sort of fox character.

Because she wanted to go to Africa for study of animals, she put the Fox up for sale on Ebay, to scratch together some cash. She'd already gotten shots for the trip.

Now, someone bought this Fox off her because a DJ said they would throw a free gig for whoever bought them that fox. A nice deal they got, selling tickets for said gig.

Later though, some online news people saw the fox and wanted to talk to the girl about it. So she did an interview or some such, all casual.

Eventually, they wanted her to get the fox back, because it turns out these news people were some online Russian group, a type that's quite popular in Russia.

She did more stuff, more interviews, until eventually, she was asked to actually come to Russia.

So, she did. And the media circus started rolling, all around this now very popular stuffed fox.

It gets really weird when it ends up being used as an anti-gay political tool, with a Russian Politician claiming that the girl and the Fox were there to turn their youth gay, and had even called a 'March of the Dogs', which she assumed was something where they'd all walk their dogs up to her and bite her.

She, being a very laid back type with no real idea what's going on said fine, it's alright since she already had her shots from her planned trip to Africa.

Now, years after all of this, people still come up to her and ask her if she's seen the stuffed fox, not even aware it was her who made it a Fox.

And this, I kid you not, is not bullshit. The details are fuzzy, but it is true. I listened to a whole damn program about it.

1

GadenKerensky said:
Story time: this fox was done by an amateur British taxidermist; she got the mangled fox (having been damaged in a trap) from her supplier of dead animals. She did so since she figured she might get some practice in.

Now, she had no Fox eyes to give it, so she used human dolls eyes instead, figuring she might do some sort of fox character.

Because she wanted to go to Africa for study of animals, she put the Fox up for sale on Ebay, to scratch together some cash. She'd already gotten shots for the trip.

Now, someone bought this Fox off her because a DJ said they would throw a free gig for whoever bought them that fox. A nice deal they got, selling tickets for said gig.

Later though, some online news people saw the fox and wanted to talk to the girl about it. So she did an interview or some such, all casual.

Eventually, they wanted her to get the fox back, because it turns out these news people were some online Russian group, a type that's quite popular in Russia.

She did more stuff, more interviews, until eventually, she was asked to actually come to Russia.

So, she did. And the media circus started rolling, all around this now very popular stuffed fox.

It gets really weird when it ends up being used as an anti-gay political tool, with a Russian Politician claiming that the girl and the Fox were there to turn their youth gay, and had even called a 'March of the Dogs', which she assumed was something where they'd all walk their dogs up to her and bite her.

She, being a very laid back type with no real idea what's going on said fine, it's alright since she already had her shots from her planned trip to Africa.

Now, years after all of this, people still come up to her and ask her if she's seen the stuffed fox, not even aware it was her who made it a Fox.

And this, I kid you not, is not bullshit. The details are fuzzy, but it is true. I listened to a whole damn program about it.

Sause?

Isabelle_Is_My_Waifu said:
Sause?

Unfortunately, it was a radio program, but it's a reputable channel. Australian, Radio National.

Taxidermist fail.

When the suffering won't stop

Shoo-wop said:
S͎̰̩̖͉̩ͭͩ̈H̯͉͉ͅÖ̹̩́ͨͪ͊W̻͋̀̂ͣ ̙̣͔̠̬͑͛̔̅ͅT̮̞̭̈́ͣ́͛̋ͣH̥͂ͣ̓̏̋̉E̠̳̰̲̳̲ ̹ͩ̔̄̔C̲̹͉̪̩̋̐͊͛ͬ̐A̞̪͔͖̘̳͔͂́͑̾̏R͓̥̤̖͎͎ͧ̐̈́ͪͦ͋F͚͗̓ͥ̀ͭ̒A̫̠̮̰ͮ̎̚X̝̗͙̹͓͎̦̾̔ͪͯ

You sir, are my friend now

Two of the tags is where is your god now and what has silence done. Best picture ever.

The fuck, why hasn't anybody killed that damned thing yet?!

Oh gawd I stared at it for an hour and after that I threw my old phone at my wall went outside got a box put lighter fluid on the box put my phone on it and lit it it was made in the year 2000 so it was worth it then I got on my tablet logged in and typed this

And that my children is life

Everyone right now look at the tags you will laugh your *** off!!!

Cutie~pie~kitty said:
Oh gawd I stared at it for an hour and after that I threw my old phone at my wall went outside got a box put lighter fluid on the box put my phone on it and lit it it was made in the year 2000 so it was worth it then I got on my tablet logged in and typed this

And that my children is life

perfect [claps] just perfect

Impressive

https://twitter.com/AdelemorseHQ is the taxidermist that made this.