e926 a_story_with_a_known_end anthro bed black_wings brown_hair canine clementine comic cute demon dialogue english_text feline female fur grey_fur hair horn jonty male mammal piercing red_eyes red_fur ripli text translated vampire wings
 

Download | Full Size

"And how?"
Remove the blanket, that's a start.

5

Clem, stop feeding Jonty souls in his sleep!

It's just rude!

3

Is Jonty finally gonna lose his V-card? find out next time!

Also, it was nice of her to wait for him to wake up before she rapes him.

5

AND HOW

1

Quick que the unexpected interruption
Things are getting lewd FAst!!!

BLOOD, IS HOW

Shiitake said:
BLOOD, IS HOW

Didn’t they mention about his blood being venomous to all...

THE DEEEEEEE!!! (but since this isn't lewd, chances Are around 10 percent out of 110).

Viscorgon said:
Didn’t they mention about his blood being venomous to all...

Not to her, her ex husband for instance she got addicted to if I remember correctly to the lore, other I mean let’s see if that angles haven’t melted yet.

Jonty's face in the 4th panel screams "Oh god, what did I just leave myself open to? Why do I feel like I just cut myself while swimming with a shark?"

2

Well... It seems like I'm discovering this comic right before the interesting stuff begins... ;w;

Arkanium said:
Well... It seems like I'm discovering this comic right before the interesting stuff begins... ;w;

The interesting stuff already happened it all is, go read it it’s awesome

Crowwolf123 said:
The interesting stuff already happened it all is, go read it it’s awesome

I already did, and I agree: It's awesome! owo

Arkanium said:
I already did, and I agree: It's awesome! owo

By the way, translation has been revised. Actual version is on furaffinity or webtoon since e621 do not allow to reupload pages.

hfd4 said:
By the way, translation has been revised. Actual version is on furaffinity or webtoon since e621 do not allow to reupload pages.

My brain had been auto correcting grammar issues up to this point. I wonder what all i would find if i went back and reread everything. Looking on this page alone i'm amazed i didn't notice the first time reading through.

So, from experience, I can tell that either she is just teasing him and that this won't lead to anything sexual, or something will interupt them... YwY

3

Vigorous sex and olive oil

1

Well someone's thirsty

2

hfd4 said:
By the way, translation has been revised. Actual version is on furaffinity or webtoon since e621 do not allow to reupload pages.

We do allow a page to be posted again if the translation has been fixed. Just make sure you parent it to the older post and flag it as inferior.

2

Ratte said:
We do allow a page to be posted again if the translation has been fixed. Just make sure you parent it to the older post and flag it as inferior.

It says "This is not a quality control tool" and since I wanted increase translation quality I did nothing...

So that's how it's works. Thanks)

Ratte said:
We do allow a page to be posted again if the translation has been fixed. Just make sure you parent it to the older post and flag it as inferior.

Doesn't that increase the number of deleted uploads though?

SomeInternetGuy said:
Doesn't that increase the number of deleted uploads though?

Of course increase) But who cares about that counter?

I will think about it. The comic was completely translated, including the sounds from the first chapter, and many errors in the dialogs were fixed, but if I delete the pages I will lose a lot of funny comments...

2

Why did I have to binge this comic in its entirety?
Now that I'm caught up I have no more of it to read!
WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE AGAIN?!? I NEED MOAR!!

2

King_Savage said:
Why did I have to binge this comic in its entirety?
Now that I'm caught up I have no more of it to read!
WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE AGAIN?!? I NEED MOAR!!

it has not been a day yet just give it a week atlest

Crowwolf123 said:
Not to her, her ex husband for instance she got addicted to if I remember correctly to the lore, other I mean let’s see if that angles haven’t melted yet.

Source? I read though the pool recently and don’t remember this at all.

hfd4 said:
Of course increase) But who cares about that counter?

It decreases your ability to post images, possibly all the way to zero. If you want to keep posting stuff, worry about it a bit.

hfd4 said:
I will think about it. The comic was completely translated, including the sounds from the first chapter, and many errors in the dialogs were fixed, but if I delete the pages I will lose a lot of funny comments...

And that’s why people copy comments from the old version of a post when a new one is posted mods! Seriously, can we get a good fix for this? And preferably one that doesn’t mean clicking a link to the removed post.

please mean this is getting into the sex part and not just some tease for another forever pages.

1

My prediction: No sexy time.

2

Spyrox17 said:
please mean this is getting into the sex part and not just some tease for another forever pages.

it probally going to be a bonus pic or comic due to this comic is rated T, i belived

Viscorgon said:
Quick que the unexpected interruption
Things are getting lewd FAst!!!

No! Just give us our lewds already!

Kodanis said:
My prediction: No sexy time.

There always time for sexy time

ahhh shit he gonna get lait

"And how?"
*leans in*...."you can make the bed and get up"

1

panel 3 and 4: lmao