e926 anthro black_and_white canine coat dialogue dog duo english_text equine eyewear female goggles hair hladilnik male mammal michelle_(hladilnik) monochrome sad smile snow snowboard text zebra zebra_son_(hladilnik)
 

▼ Description

shred responsibly

Download | Full Size

Why is she sorry? What did she do to get him hurt?

ROTHY
Member
4 days ago
anthro barefoot blush boss_monster caprine chibi clothing crown cute english_text fangs female fur goat goat_princess horn mammal smile solo style_parody text toriel towergirls undertale unknown_artist video_games white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 131
User: ROTHY
Date: November 09, 2014

tiamat5 said:
Why is she sorry? What did she do to get him hurt?

She probably took him on a slope that was fine for her, but was too difficult for poor Zebra Son.

Seems like he forgives her, whatever the reason.

ROTHY said:
She probably took him on a slope that was fine for her, but was too difficult for poor Zebra Son.

Seems like he forgives her, whatever the reason.

Well in that case she isn't entirely at fault. I am certain he was probably also trying to show off to her as well.

tiamat5 said:
Why is she sorry? What did she do to get him hurt?

he broke his leg, you know what happens to horses that break their leg...

verruckt said:
he broke his leg, you know what happens to horses that break their leg...

....."double tap?"