e926 2017 anthro band-aid bandage breasts brother brother_and_sister canine comic computer female fur hair laptop male mammal ratcha_(artist) rick_(ratcha) rina_(ratcha) sibling side_boob sister
 

Download | Full Size

"Fuck" is his favorite word.

32

Umbreoff said:
"Fuck" is his favorite word.

Mine too

13

Fuck

9

I wonder why the pool is named after the first chapter when the comic is called "Your house smells of incest".

6

I wonder what event caused Rina to aquire all of those Band-Aids? o.o

4

The job market's at its worst in recent time.

Did you know that in Australia the word fuck is not considered offensive at even a court level. You can not be charged or taken to court for saying or using the word fuck. (well people can try to take you to court, it will get thrown out though)

We had a court case over here in the last three years and it got handed down as non-offensive.

You fucking beauty!

2

Umbreoff said:
"Fuck" is his favorite word.

ZodiacSector5 said:
Mine too

Top_kekleon said:
Fuck

"What's the big fuckin'deal? It's just a word. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck." -Eric Cartman

3

*muffled* "fuck" ~ Kenny

Umbreoff said:
"Fuck" is his favorite word.

His favorite method of payment, his favorite hobby, and likely to be his favorite job I'll bet.

3

Why rated like safe?

They're saying the word "fuck" and about "fucking".

-4

read the rules for the site bro, so fuckity fuck they aint fucking or showing any bloody tits, arse or sharfts....

before you start whinging, and your on this site knowingly..

1

Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking and fuck, that's a lot of fucks in one comic page.

Piper-the-Hippogriff said:
I wonder why the pool is named after the first chapter when the comic is called "Your house smells of incest".

How does incest smell?

Side boob FTW!

Time to go to the Prostitution Institution

I like the style change

DelurC said:
How does incest smell?

like sage and herbs...oh INCEST, i thought you said INCENSE.

Piper-the-Hippogriff said:
I wonder why the pool is named after the first chapter when the comic is called "Your house smells of incest".

probably because the pool creator wanted this pool to be the first chapter only, just as many other comics here are.
but when you try to change it, you get this message: "Error: Name cannot be updated after one week unless you are the pool creator." :/

Sex at the computer desk?

JLJ
Member
8 months ago

Umbreoff said:
"Fuck" is his favorite word.

It’s everybody’s favorite word. XD

Ladies and gentlemen - The Samuel L. Jackson level of fucks

Umbreoff said:
"Fuck" is his favorite word.

Maybe he is not as intelligent as i thought then.

-1

sergal239 said:
Maybe he is not as intelligent as i thought then.

Swearing is actually a sign of more intelligence according to new studies - if it's used more than for insulting somebody

1

DreadArkive said:
His favorite method of payment, his favorite hobby, and likely to be his favorite job I'll bet.

Favourite flavour of ice cream too

1

D4rk said:
Swearing is actually a sign of more intelligence according to new studies - if it's used more than for insulting somebody

... Well thats retarded.

Panel 1

Me when I get banned from a game for being to good...

That first panel face: "I am balloon now."

D4rk said:
Swearing is actually a sign of more intelligence according to new studies - if it's used more than for insulting somebody

Is that so?
For what it's worth, Kobe Bryant was a big supporter of unregulated speech on the court. He said something about the necessity of using profanity to get one's point across.

1

echo_kitsune said:
Is that so?
For what it's worth, Kobe Bryant was a big supporter of unregulated speech on the court. He said something about the necessity of using profanity to get one's point across.

It trains the creativity in using a language, and nice words don't deliever the point sometimes ^^

1

D4rk said:
It trains the creativity in using a language, and nice words don't deliever the point sometimes ^^

True on both counts.

wolfman said:
Did you know that in Australia the word fuck is not considered offensive at even a court level. You can not be charged or taken to court for saying or using the word fuck. (well people can try to take you to court, it will get thrown out though)

We had a court case over here in the last three years and it got handed down as non-offensive.

You fucking beauty!

Well, I mean, freedom of speech. Nothing about a curse word should land you with jail time.

Tailed said:
Well, I mean, freedom of speech. Nothing about a curse word should land you with jail time.

As I understand it, the idea behind the principle of Freedom of Speech (as enshrined in the US Constitution, at least) exists to protect individuals from persecution by the government, not against censure for violation of a community's anti-obscenity laws.