e926 2017 ambiguous_gender angels_with_scaly_wings bed bedding bedroom_eyes blanket blue_eyes claws dialogue dragon drayke_eternity english_text eyewear feral flower glasses half-closed_eyes hi_res horn looking_at_viewer open_mouth plant remy_(awsw) rose scalie seductive smile solo text video_games
 

Download

I will most certainly take you up on that offer

1

This makes me smile. I don't know why

4

MMMMMM! Yes with every fiber of my being! <3

2

Man I really love this character and I really wanted to play the game, but when I went look at the game I saw a dead dragon
Wounded and cut to death... that made me so sad for the dragon
I just love dragons so much...

2

Plus I would accept this offer and if someone paid me a million for not accepting his offer...
Then I still would accept it.
Sleeping with a dragon is something I find more worthy than any amount of money..

3

Who keeps marking this as ambiguous_gender? It's Remy, and Remy's male. If you don't believe me, check the source.

-1

Baconator8 said:
Who keeps marking this as ambiguous_gender? It's Remy, and Remy's male. If you don't believe me, check the source.

We don't tag according to lore or source. We tag by appearance in the image itself.

2

hategatherer said:
Plus I would accept this offer and if someone paid me a million for not accepting his offer...
Then I still would accept it.
Sleeping with a dragon is something I find more worthy than any amount of money..

But what if someone paid you enough money to sleep with 2 dragons?

FureaExelis said:
But what if someone paid you enough money to sleep with 2 dragons?

Well if they actually were the dragons as characters I myself have created then yes, but I wouldn't need to pay for it anyway... but otherwise yes, if it was permanent.

1

FureaExelis said:
But what if someone paid you enough money to sleep with 2 dragons?

I am about to speak a lot so I you find that I'd waste your time then proceed without reading this one.

It's complicated to answer but, if I was then able to get two dragons that are just like I want them to be, then yes.
But not that "it must have a dick and it must be that" kind bullshit. I mean what they must be as characters as I would actually love them and take care of them. But it won't be that easy...

An easy example would be like starting from a scrach like...
Getting a hatchlings and raising them with proper care and stuff and forming that magical bond of love and trust.
(I know a real life similiar dragon would be a lizard pet)
And now let's imagine that I've now two dragons that I could sleep with... Well I wuold be so happy I can't even find words to describe it.

Sex is just a different case. A bonus to the dragons which I love as beings and as characters .

Sorry for long and complicated answer but I have a very big passion for dragons and I cannot ever describe it by words. That is why I have been practising making art to actually show what kind of feral dragons I love and find pleasing to look at regardless if it is pornographic or not

(A close example of them would be like Narse's
Like this one: https://e926.net/post/show/76883/anus-backsack-balls-blue_eyes-butt-claws-cum-drago

Well add wings and It is a pretty close match of a character I have had since I have been a kid and now I am an adult, but I still have it as a imaginary friend but now insert dirty mind here. Now please note that I WAS a kid when I had the character and Now as adult I STILL have it. (Cuz I've gotten sued to be underaged due to saying "since I was under 10" kappa))

AGAIN sorry for answering with too much speech, but how can you say this whole thing in two sentences? Gee talk about smartasses.

2

hategatherer said:
I am about to speak a lot so I you find that I'd waste your time then proceed without reading this one.

...

AGAIN sorry for answering with too much speech, but how can you say this whole thing in two sentences? Gee talk about smartasses.

I actually took the time to read all of that and I know what you mean, personally that is what I really loved about AwSW was the characters and their personalities, and I as a writer myself like to try and build characters and personalities that people can enjoy or relate to.

it's good to find someone else who thinks the same.

and yes, I have always loved dragons, I always saw them as majestic beings often misunderstood. I myself have made a few dragon characters and designing a good dragon is not easy.

1

FureaExelis said:
I actually took the time to read all of that and I know what you mean, personally that is what I really loved about AwSW was the characters and their personalities, and I as a writer myself like to try and build characters and personalities that people can enjoy or relate to.

it's good to find someone else who thinks the same.

and yes, I have always loved dragons, I always saw them as majestic beings often misunderstood. I myself have made a few dragon characters and designing a good dragon is not easy.

Well nice. I like Really, REALLY wanted to play the game of awsw but I googled about it and saw a screenshot of a dead dragon... I am a very strong person on mentality. I can watch about everything and I am not easily disturbed. But that one broke me instantly... and I don't want to play it anymore.. 😖

I even saw a movie about a normal woman doing normal stuff, but the whole idea behind the movie was the imaginations that the woman had. And it was a fairly good movie but there exists a short portion of the end of the movie that almost broke me apart for just seeing it.

There was a baby dragon and a fucking cute one too. But the main character cut its throat and killed it... and for what?
TO GET A FUCKING DIAMOND THERE!!!!😠 MAN I AM SO FURIOUS FOR SEEING IT! But noo the mother tried to wake up the baby and... ... ...😭. If you know the movie I am speaking of then you should know what I mean... just don't know the name and i am kind of happy that I don't know it... or am I... i don't know..
Sigh (very deep sigh)

There is just one thing I curse with my whole being to myself...

I have not started practising scetching and art as soon as possible and now I miss lots of motivation and will to even begin...
Well that's life XD XD XD...
Well I am kind of broken... and have been for about... the whole life. I want something And I know it doesn't exist and I am not skitsofrenic (my spelling can be bullshit)because I know it is not gonna happen. Just like wishes of flying, but you are not a bird as example.

-1

FureaExelis said:
it's good to find someone else who thinks the same.

and yes, I have always loved dragons, I always saw them as majestic beings often misunderstood. I myself have made a few dragon characters and designing a good dragon is not easy.

Sorry but just to add a little detail I myself have three characters and they are dragons. I have formed them a looong time ago and I have been literally protecting them my whole life. They have turned out to be very strong characters as I CAN touch them. I CAN speak to them and they WILL answer.

Now I am argumenting more to other people than you FureaExelis
Anyone who gets triggered for bullshit then back off.

Just try calling me sick of my mind.
You are wrong.

Just even try to use my older comments like this

hategatherer said:
I am not skitsofrenic

"Wow ur sick"

NICE TRY

Sorry for acting like a rageing kid but I hate people.
I HATE humans, even my family and me myself

Peole are the cancer of this world.
IF anyone thinks s/he is better, wiser, etc. than others.
Then simply act like one.

The second I finish and post this comment, I will collect my guts and go take care of my health and family. (Even that I hate doing so).

-2

hategatherer said:
Well nice. I like Really, REALLY wanted to play the game of awsw but I googled about it and saw a screenshot of a dead dragon... I am a very strong person on mentality. I can watch about everything and I am not easily disturbed. But that one broke me instantly... and I don't want to play it anymore.. 

I am still going through AWSW to get 100% The videos are being uploaded to my youtube channel as I go through them.

I had jumped into the game completely blind and found a world I fell in love with. and I will say that the death is part of what keeps me there... no world is happy and perfect.