e926 :3 ambiguous_gender bisexualfurret black_eyes drawing feral furret nintendo paper pokémon pokémon_(species) simple_background solo video_games white_background
 

▼ Description

This is something I drew as my avatar... Maybe someday I'll be good enough to draw porn

Download | Full Size

How do you write like you're running out of time? How do you write like you need it to survive?

1

Invader-Yan said:
How do you write like you're running out of time? How do you write like you need it to survive?

I wish I knew what you meant, but I believe that's an Alexander Hamilton quote?

1

This is already cute as hell, and I'd love to see more, porn or not.

3

Tangle said:
This is already cute as hell, and I'd love to see more, porn or not.

Thanks! I'll try to make more :D your positive comment made my night after a rough Monday

2

Good work! I'm always a fan of that simple colored, aliased design. Very cute!

2

I like cute stuff, and this is really cute.:3

1

BisexualFurret said:
I wish I knew what you meant, but I believe that's an Alexander Hamilton quote?

Yeah, it's from Hamilton. The man wrote a lot, so it was all I could think when seeing such a busy furret. Sorry ^w^"

1

It's so cute!!

2