This post was deleted by Mairo. Reason: Inferior version/duplicate of post #1507336

It feels wrong

1

ZombieFX said:
It feels wrong

It was a good effort, but I don't "feel" the essence of Steven Universe. It's more like Pinkie Pie gained weight, changed the mane's color, got a horn, and cutie mark change. Good effort on the artist's end, though.

4

god is dead and we killed him

3

"Kill me."

-1

takuyasha said:
It was a good effort, but I don't "feel" the essence of Steven Universe.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/uncomfortable-steven-face

2

Wasn't FNAFTale already cancerous enough?

Actually, I love both franchises. They just blended WRONGLY that time.

It's time to STOP!

-2

Mis ojos nooo

Why you exist again ?
AND NO THAT IS NOT NORMAL

1

GameManiac said:
Wasn't FNAFTale already cancerous enough?

Actually, I love both franchises. They just blended WRONGLY that time.

not really saying much coming from a person who likes weird kinky porn but hey I like weird kinky porn too

MakisKanYT said:
Why you exist again ?
AND NO THAT IS NOT NORMAL

we are in a site of furry porn is anything normal?