e926 2011 <3 ambiguous_gender anthro arm_warmers armwear black_fur blue_eyes blue_markings canine clothed clothing cute food fox fur girly hairclip kidsune legwear magpie_(artist) mammal markings pie pink_clothing side_view skirt socks solo striped_armwear striped_legwear stripes thigh_socks toeless_socks

Download

I notice ONE difference, and it's extremely minute.

Perhaps pick one and delete the other?

I should delete the other, yes, but i dunno how D:

Wow that is a beautiful picture, she's adorable!!

Oh, it's a boy? I didn't see those tags, that's kinda disappointing =p
Each to their own though ;)

I dunno, I think he's adorable. =3

He is adorable indeed, but there is something wrong with his fingers. They have too much space between them, where connected with the rest of his hand...

Other than that - would love to drag him to my bed ;P

eye is too low

NOU
Blocked
6 years ago

Deadman said:
Oh, it's a boy? I didn't see those tags, that's kinda disappointing =p
Each to their own though ;)

seeing the lack of genitals to clearly indicate, she is.

Deadman said:
Oh, it's a boy? I didn't see those tags, that's kinda disappointing =p
Each to their own though ;)

That's a shame, though i've met few guys that didn't change their mind =p

NOU said:
seeing the lack of genitals to clearly indicate, she is.

wait what?

Quite cute, but mixing striped arm and legwarmers with a plaid skirt?

You should maybe change the colors of the closes, black clothes on black fur look meh :/

Wait, why was my comment below the threshold? S'not like I said anything bad.

NOU
Blocked
6 years ago

Kidsune said:
wait what?

it's teh tag as you see rule. for all we know it's a flat chested chick

NOU said:
it's teh tag as you see rule. for all we know it's a flat chested chick

That is HIS character and if HE says it's a BOY then it it's a BOY. Also HIS sheath wouldn't show anyway because of what HE is wearing. So shut yer trap.

Lady_Illusion said:

Also, if folks pay attention, most normal skirts don't stick out in the front like that. Seems to me HIS hands are resting on "SOMETHING" right? lol

Vance-Solano said:

Well someone has to play the bitch card every so often right? XD

And yeah seems like his little paws are covering something.

He is soooooo cute I could hug him!

dechavu ":U"......

Kidsune said:
who the fuck added 'kitsune' and 'multiple tails'? i'm not a kitsune, nor are there multiple tails here >:U

lol.....
but gosh is your fursona is cute ._.
if my fursona wasn't straight i would totally recommend you to him :l
he looks a lot more attractive to me though ^^ ......

NOU
Blocked
6 years ago

Lady_Illusion said:derp derp i can't read

Tag what you see in the image as completely as you can. Try not to add subjective tags if you can, or tags that can't be inferred from just the image itself (such as character backstory, etc).

@Drama: Tag by what you see, unless the artist themself explicitly says that it's wrong.

Why twice, why? The eye, is way too low and it's front facing from the side? D:

Quit your bitchin'.

He is soooooo cute I could hug him!

You should! *huggles*

but gosh is your fursona is cute ._.
if my fursona wasn't straight i would totally recommend you to him :l
he looks a lot more attractive to me though ^^ ......

But your fursona isn't straight... anymore ^_~

Kidsune said:
You should! *huggles*

I shall I shall! *hugs and giggles*

Kidsune said:
You should! *huggles*

But your fursona isn't straight... anymore ^_~

huh -.o? no , he's straight , that's why i can't recommend this cutie to him.....

He is so cute. :3

JustFrame said:
eye is too low

Forgive me, your a idiot.

On another note, very cute otherwise it just his hand that throws off the "Wow" expression xD

starfox064 said:
Forgive me, your a idiot.

you're*

And thank you! I know the hand is a little off, but oh well =3

kozu
Member
6 years ago

Kidsune said:
you're*

And thank you! I know the hand is a little off, but oh well =3

*you're an idiot

sorry, found it silly to correct one mistake and not the other.

starfox064 said:
Forgive me, your a idiot.

Nope. I just recognize an obvious anatomy mistake when I see it.

You do have to admit if it was a girl she would be awesome.

no offence

dadoucher said:
You do have to admit if it was a girl she would be awesome.

no offence

I am deeply offended by your offensive comment! How dare you!
problem.jpg

JustFrame said:
Nope. I just recognize an obvious anatomy mistake when I see it.

Haha ok, I guess you're a expert on anatomy mistakes for furries.. who knew there was such a thing.

There's really not much room for the eye to go any higher, maybe be confusing with the angle maybe ?

416
Member
4 years ago

now I know that sexy fox when ever I see him haha. of how I would love to chat, vid-cam or even RP with the guy ^///^ hehe

that guy is absolutely adorable, but i see some errors(mostly because of comments pointing them out) like the spacing between the fingers and the low eye.. :c someone pleeease make an edit and fix those, seems easy enough right?

i dont care about the errors

he is so adorble

(my comments might have misuse of grammer and spelling just sayin)

-Crossdressing

-Ambiguous gender

What.

Kidsune said:
You should! *huggles*

But your fursona isn't straight... anymore ^_~

because sexualities can change on a whim right?

Your fursona isn't gay anymore ^.~ how's that feel eh

starfox064 said:

yes actually, in the bangs