Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 years ago

In posts that have a description
https://e926.net/post?tags=hasdescription%3Atrue&searchDefault=Search
the "Edit | Respond | Download | Full Size | Get source" bar comes after the description.

Can you make it so the bar is between the pic and the description?

Munkelzahn said:
In posts that have a description
https://e926.net/post?tags=hasdescription%3Atrue&searchDefault=Search
the "Edit | Respond | Download | Full Size | Get source" bar comes after the description.

Can you make it so the bar is between the pic and the description?

Done!

Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 years ago

Without eSix Extend:
When you hide one of your comments, you (but nobody else) can still see it, but with a red background.
http://imgur.com/2cmdcQA

With eSix Extend:
The comment has the regular background color.
http://imgur.com/uteG9pn

Munkelzahn said:
Without eSix Extend:
When you hide one of your comments, you (but nobody else) can still see it, but with a red background.
http://imgur.com/2cmdcQA

With eSix Extend:
The comment has the regular background color.
http://imgur.com/uteG9pn

Two things.
First, I like my hidden comments to be really hidden. Just a checkbox on your settings page, and even you won't see them.
Second, that's not really the regular back color. It's the highlight color that is intended to distinguish your comments from others. Can be turned off in eSix settings.
And third, this issue actually applies to forum posts as well. Except there is no option in your profile not to display your hidden forum posts.

@Munkelzahn: Yep, like EsalRider said, that is the highlight color, which changes the comment's background to distinguish between normal, yours (light white) and hidden comments (dark). I'm checking that right now.

Any other change while I'm at it?

EsalRider said:
And third, this issue actually applies to forum posts as well. Except there is no option in your profile not to display your hidden forum posts.

Would you like fries with that?

Xch3l said:
Would you like fries with that?

It wasn't a request, basically I was just rambling. Although, you could fix that annoying thing when I click the 'Common Tags' header to display the tag list and the page gets scrolled to the top.

EsalRider said:
It wasn't a request, basically I was just rambling. Although, you could fix that annoying thing when I click the 'Common Tags' header to display the tag list and the page gets scrolled to the top.

I know its annoyance... I was going to fix it since I added it but kinda forgot to.
Also, the list now remembers if you left it open or closed.

I'll post the new update in a few minutes...

[02/16/14] Version 2.81 (Code 160214)

• F: "Get Source" and "Common Tags" now look like links, no more white, apparently unclickable text
  • F: "Common Tags" bug that caused the page to scroll to the top when clicked [forum #105381]
  • F: "Common Tags" now remember its state (open or closed)
  • F: Highlighting your comments would also highlight hidden ones, giving the impression they aren't hidden [forum #105155]
  • F: TinyAlias' tags now check if a tag exists when inserted and will replace newlines for spaces in the editor

Xch3l said:

"From" image: OK
"To" image: Uhm... What's the difference?

EsalRider said:
"From" image: OK
"To" image: Uhm... What's the difference?

Whoops! Good catch! I'll fix it when I get home. (in about 3 hours or so)

There. Much better!

Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 years ago

I have a new feature request :)

There are posts where the source field contains only a direct link to FurAffinity, like post #463448:
http://d.facdn.net/art/tyramish/1394074553.tyramish_your_tiny_penis.jpg

When I find a post like this, I go to Furaffinity's search page...
http://www.furaffinity.net/search/
... and put the keywords in there:
tyramish your tiny penis

Doing this usually finds me the post, if it hasn't been deleted yet.

Can you add a search option to eSix Extend that automates the process?
- keywords are everything after the number and the period (you can't search for the number itself, unfortunately): 1394074553.
- the period + file extension needs to be removed, too: .jpg
- separators need to be replaced with spaces, or the search won't find anything: underscores, minus signs, periods, and maybe other characters

Rape me forever!! No, wait... how was it? Anyway! New update!

[04/01/14] Version 2.87 (Code 010414)
First of everything, I'm getting rid of the keys (F, A, R, C) because it's kinda hard to not repeat the word that they already imply. Now on to the actual changelog:

• The script checks which user is logged in and remembers it accordingly. Previously, it got stuck with whoever user was logged in when first installed and the link to your user page lead to that user's name (but showed your name) [PM]
  • Did so many improvements in the script's innards regarding page modification (mainly adding elements to the page) - If bugs should appear, please report them as soon as possible.
  • Subscriptions! Not the site's normal subscriptions. These allow you to subscribe to forum threads! Incidentally, Reading pools has also been integrated into this, don't worry if you had one unfinished, it'll be converted to the new format.
  • Now you can customize the links in the UserBar (the "R▶ C▶ U▶ " ones). " S▶ " will be unchangeable, though.
  • Clicking the " S▶ " link will take you to e621's user settings page (you probably know that already). Right-clicking it, will take you to the script's settings page (which is the same as e6's but will have the tab selected)
  • "Commenting score" and "Posting score" buttons have been improved! Now they load their stuff faster!
  • Blacklist individual tags directly from viewing a post. Or just the post already! Just click the "X" between the "?" and the tag name and you're done! You can also blacklist users. Go to any user's profile and click on "Blacklist user" in the navigation bar [PM]
  • "Get Source" now supports FurAffinity's direct image URL [forum #121881]
  • Fixed a small issue when checking for tags at the post listing in "Edit posts" mode
  • Search terms will not be included in the "Common tags" list because they'll be on all of the posts (freeing up to 6 spaces for more tags - 8 if you're Priv+)

New options:

• "Submit current form on Ctrl+Enter": Pressing Ctrl+Enter will submit the form you have currently in focus (same as clicking the nearest "Post" button)
  • "Enhance Notice and Error messages": This will make the notice and error boxes (green and red bars, respectively) always visible and flash if they are visible already

Also, I want to announce that I'll be switching from UserScripts.org to Google Drive to deliver updates as well as a different install page :)

Edit: Here you can find the new page

Error list:

• Script tries to subscribe to pool #0 if no pool is in the old tracker variable. Converting notification shows up but the process never finishes. Error "unable to load resource" appears in the console (e621.net/pool/show.json?id=0). (had to manually delete the variable instead)
  • On a related note, the userbar appears on .json pages when viewed directly in the browser. And on error pages like the one for no pool with id 0 (XD). Not that important, though.
  • Once again, the navigation guides don't show up when clicking the "read" button on a post's page. And the hotkeys aren't responding then as well (unless refreshing / going to another page).
  • When clicking the Wiki button to change the highlighted text to a wiki link, the edit box will show up, completely empty. But no matter what you write into the fields, the highlighted word will be simply surrounded with double square brackets, and custom title won't be added.
  • More possible bugs to be reported if encountered.
  • You forgot to change the script download URLs in the "How to install" section.

Also, this script's getting pretty amazing. I really think you should get a priv status for this.

Also, lol April 2nd XD

Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 years ago

EsalRider said:
Also, this script's getting pretty amazing. I really think you should get a priv status for this.

this

Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 years ago

Xch3l said:
"Get Source" now supports FurAffinity's direct image URL [forum #121881]

I've installed version 2.87, but this new feature doesn't seem to work correctly :-(

When I use it on post #463424, eSix Extend searches Furaffinity for:
seth-iova
It should be searching for:
seth-iova peabooty
Reason:
eSix Extend uses
http://www.furaffinity.net/search?q=seth-iova&20peabooty
instead of
http://www.furaffinity.net/search?q=seth-iova%20peabooty

Also, when I click "Get Source" on posts that don't have a source yet, nothing happens:
post #463622
post #463623

I'm using Firefox 28.0 on openSUSE 13.1

Thanks for your reports!! Munkelzahn, I hit your issue first since it borked an important feature, and because it was a quick one (damn typos). I'll get to the others when I come back from school :)

Oh, I also added a confirmation for the blacklist features, because misclicks happen :)

Can't get to my user page using the orange link in the top right. Keeps linking to 'https://e926.net/user/show/undefined'

And I can't change these even though they're incorrect:
[userID]: Your user id (undefined)
[userLV]: Your user level (undefined)

ktkr
Former Staff
4 years ago
2013 :< animated cat cute english_text feline female fur grey_fur lol_comments looking_at_viewer low_res mammal pusheen pusheen_corp simple_background squigglevision text

Rating: Safe
Score: 136
User: snek-
Date: December 10, 2013

I got "Old pool format detected. Converting..." on every page after the update. But I accidentally fixed it and can't reproduce bug.

Edit:
Feature request tiem. It would be nice to automagically search the calculated md5 of image from upload page to check if already uploaded. I wonder how slow calculation of md5 would be with JS on larger files.

ktkr said:
I got "Old pool format detected. Converting..." on every page after the update. But I accidentally fixed it and can't reproduce bug.

Already reported it myself.

PheagleAdler said:
Can't get to my user page using the orange link in the top right. Keeps linking to 'https://e926.net/user/show/undefined'

Try logging out then logging back in and let us know if that fixed the problem.

The "Get source" bug reversed itself. Now it does nothing on posts with at least one source.

EsalRider said:

no change

PheagleAdler said:

Funny thing is that that user does exist :P

Anyway, try puttng

javascript:(function(){var ls=window.localStorage;ls.removeItem('userID');ls.removeItem('userLV');ls.removeItem('userNM');})();

on your addressbar. This should clear that information and they should be retrieved again

EsalRider said:
Already reported it myself.

The "Get source" bug reversed itself. Now it does nothing on posts with at least one source.

DAMMIT!!

----

I'll get to fixing these issues when I get home (I'm still outside doing school stuff). But if you like, for the moment, you can switch back to the previous version.

Hey guys, sorry for not replying in due time. This week, I've been having most of my time at school, with my aunt (I'm currently living with her, btw. We've eaten a lot and been drinking coffee and chatting until 2 or 3 Am :P ) and visits from my brother and my cousin n_n;

But don't worry, I'm still at the script. I've fixed several issues and been posting the script as bugs are fixed (of which you've probably noticed), it's just that I want to fix them all before posting as a new changelog.

But anyway, here's the news. Don't let somebody tell you they heard them elsewhere!

Also, get ready for 4/20! No, not by blazing it, but because it's easter!!

Xch3l said:
Funny thing is that that user does exist :P

Anyway, try puttng

javascript:(function(){var ls=window.localStorage;ls.removeItem('userID');ls.removeItem('userLV');ls.removeItem('userNM');})();

on your addressbar. This should clear that information and they should be retrieved again

Still getting the same problem :/
Funny thing that, my browser doesn't like the word 'javascript' so when I copy-paste the 'javascript:' part is eliminated, had to enter it manually.

Alright! Now to tackle them bugs!

EsalRider's list:
Script tries to subscribe to pool #0 if no pool is in the old tracker variable. Converting notification shows up but the process never finishes. Error "unable to load resource" appears in the console (e621.net/pool/show.json?id=0). (had to manually delete the variable instead)
Added a check that makes sure that the last pool ID exists and is not 0. It did that because I forgot that when you clicked "Stop Reading" id stored 0 instead of just removing the tracker. *derp*

On a related note, the userbar appears on .json pages when viewed directly in the browser. And on error pages like the one for no pool with id 0 (XD). Not that important, though.
Added an exclusion at the script header. Since my browser opens JSON files on notepad I didn't really thought that much about viewing them there.

Once again, the navigation guides don't show up when clicking the "read" button on a post's page. And the hotkeys aren't responding then as well (unless refreshing / going to another page).
I know that. I've been trying to get that darn pesky bug, because it does work sometimes :I

Edit: I'll try to fix that one too, I don't know what causes it :/

To the Bug, I will find you. And I will kill you. *hangs phone*

</Edit>

When clicking the Wiki button to change the highlighted text to a wiki link, the edit box will show up, completely empty. But no matter what you write into the fields, the highlighted word will be simply surrounded with double square brackets, and custom title won't be added.
Fixed. It was an old piece of code that I overlooked when I did the "so many improvements". It was also at the Link button.

You forgot to change the script download URLs in the "How to install" section.
Done. Again, good catch!

Fixed again

PheagleAdler's (single item) list:
Fixed and added a check that finds your details (username, id and level. Not the other details) and stores them. Going to the static page ( » ) will trigger the action regardless if it has been saved already

Ok, Those were all of them (as of now, that is :) ). Current version should be 2.874

Munkelzahn
Privileged
4 years ago

When you use the Furaffinity search on this pic:
post #464691

eSix Extend searches FA for:
mr

It should search for:
mr.pink kaaaaaaiijuuuuu

Munkelzahn said:
When you use the Furaffinity search on this pic:
post #464691

eSix Extend searches FA for:
mr

It should search for:
mr.pink kaaaaaaiijuuuuu

Donuts! :3

I didn't know FA accepted "." in filenames, I thought they were replaced by "_"

(CV: 2.875)

Edit: Saving your preferences is broken disabled by now. I'm testing another method of saving (I have to modify 4 locations each time an option is added or removed on a version. After this I'll just have to change 2)

I have a strange feeling that pool subscriptions are bugged...

This goes for forum subscriptions as well. Keeps reporting that the last entry in THIS topic is forum #122152.

EsalRider said:
I have a strange feeling that pool subscriptions are bugged...

This goes for forum subscriptions as well. Keeps reporting that the last entry in THIS topic is forum #122152.

What version do you have? Looking at it... it does check but does'nt save the changes... The "0/2" is because the subscription isn't updated (the pool did, but the script didn't notice). I was going to suggest you to click "Check for updates now" on the settings, but as I said, it doen't save them :/

Also, sorry, but the first screenshot made me laugh (dunno why though)

Still, don't click on "Save" at the settings, it has bugs

Edit: When you press "N" or "V" when writing a comment, do you get redirected to the next/previous post in the pool?
Edit2: In effect, it does not save the last post in the forum (it doesn't even look it up!)

Xch3l said:
What version do you have?

Tampermonkey keeps the script up-to-date. It's v. 2.875 (050414) (updated ~2 hours ago). But the problem was already there in previous versions.

Edit:

Xch3l said:
When you press "N" or "V" when writing a comment, do you get redirected to the next/previous post in the pool?

Yes, it does jump to the next/prev post.

Btw, don't you have problems with the "Respond" link? Because it's broken for me. The link at the bottom just gets me back to the top, and the respond links in other forum posts do nothing. I have to manually make the form visible... Annoying.