This topic is locked.

Fox2K9 said:
Not our fault you're stupid. If others could fix it, so could you.

I've tried everything everyone has posted, or at least what I know how to do, and nothing worked. I've been trying on and off for 2 months. e621 should go back to the way it was before everyone started having these problems.

Reinstall windows.

Fox2K9 said:
Reinstall windows.

Nah man, he needs to delete System32.

The tagging system is a dream
/sign

ippiki ookami
Former Staff
3 years ago
2006 abstract_background ambiguous_gender beige_skin blank_stare blue_eyes border brown_fur brown_markings cat chemicalalia circle clothing digital_media_(artwork) dotted_background english_text eyefuck feet feline feral fluffy fluffy_tail footwear frosted_butts full-length_portrait fur high_heels human humanoid_feet humor hybrid lol_comments looking_away mammal markings multicolored_fur pattern_background plantigrade portrait quadruped shoes side_view simple_background solo standing tan_fur text two_tone_fur what where_is_your_god_now white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 110
User: msc
Date: April 30, 2007

I swear to god if I have to answer a bunch of tickets because of this necro I'm going to lose my shit.

ippiki_ookami said:
I swear to god if I have to answer a bunch of tickets because of this necro I'm going to lose my shit.

ahahahaha

Halite
Privileged
3 years ago
2012 4:3 ambiguous_gender arrwulf canine cute feral fur grey_fur grey_hair hair looking_at_viewer mammal solo wolf

Rating: Safe
Score: 27
User: Halite
Date: May 11, 2013

ippiki_ookami said:

Probably not reducing the number of tickets that way >.>

Needless to say, we know this thread has been bumped from the grave, so it would be appreciated if it wasn't reported any more

Sofi
3 years ago

"A rollercoaster of emotion. And cum. But mostly emotions."

~Sofi

e621 is my favorite site!

-Signed; Blaze_the_Wolf