2018 March Madness champions

In category: Off Topic

Who you think will win March madness this year? Obviously, my username explains why I’m asking this.

i think that stuff like this is more suited for blips

Lord_Eggplant said:
i think that stuff like this is more suited for blips

Yeah, I thought when I saw other users have off topic forums I thought it would be fine, thanks for the advice.

wous
Contributor
3 months ago
4_fingers 4_toes alien beverage black_eyes blue_claws blue_fur blue_nose book claws coffee cup disney english_text experiment_(species) fur head_tuft holding_book holding_cup holding_object honey inanimate_object inner_tube james_silvani jar lilo_and_stitch notched_ear pleakley reading relaxing scrump signature solo steam stitch text toes traditional_media_(artwork) url

Rating: Safe
Score: 12
User: BooruHitomi
Date: February 02, 2018

The Bruins

USC got snubbed. NCAA hates west coast teams

I dunno, but not the players.

wous
Contributor
3 months ago
4_fingers 4_toes alien beverage black_eyes blue_claws blue_fur blue_nose book claws coffee cup disney english_text experiment_(species) fur head_tuft holding_book holding_cup holding_object honey inanimate_object inner_tube james_silvani jar lilo_and_stitch notched_ear pleakley reading relaxing scrump signature solo steam stitch text toes traditional_media_(artwork) url

TheHuskyK9 said:

RIP

TheHuskyK9 said:

Yeah, I root for Arizona State, but USC deserved to be in the tournament more.

wous said:
RIP

CollegeBasketball123 said:
Yeah, I root for Arizona State, but USC deserved to be in the tournament more.

I am still the saltiest of all potato chips at the moment

wous said:
The Bruins

St. Bonaventure is unbelievable this season, they lose to Niagara early but beat your Bruins, sorry dude. :/ I assume you meant UCLA.

wous
Contributor
3 months ago

CollegeBasketball123 said:
St. Bonaventure is unbelievable this season, they lose to Niagara early but beat your Bruins, sorry dude. :/ I assume you meant UCLA.

I should apologize to them. I never make a winning pick.

I can’t believe Virginia lost in the first round, I picked them to win and the America East team, UMBC Golden Retrievers, won by 20 to become the first 16 seed to beat a one seed. I’m never going with Virginia again.

RIP to everyone's brackets :V

TheHuskyK9 said:
RIP to everyone's brackets :V

UMBC and Loyola Chicago are unbelievable.

Holy crap, Loyola Chicago is in the Final Four, I can’t believe it. :O

I got Michigan vs Kansas as my final two from the start of the tournament. Still alive

of course Villanova won, what a surprise. All of my favorite teams (Chicago Bears, St. Louis Blues, Orlando Magic Army West Point, Northwestern, Illinois, Arizona State, and San Diego State basketball/football) can’t do anything, I have very unlucky teams right now, because none of them win. :/