SnowWolf
Former Staff
13 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 19
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

The tag "Closed": The non-clickbait title: The Sequel: The Musical.

In category: Tag/Wiki Projects and Questions

So, I am hellaciously sick, and my brain isn't mouth-wording good.

Found this tag: closed

I figure it's just a tag of typos for the most part --eyes closed, one eye closed, etc etc ...but there are 139 posts.

I don't trust myself to actually see sense right now, so could someone else have a look?

Looks like the tag history shows that some tried to tag eyes_closed but they forgot the underscore so closed would be tagged and eyes is aliased to invalid_tag

seems to be just one eye closed and eyes closed with missing underscores + something weird stuff i have no idea why its there. should be disambiguated probably

SnowWolf
Former Staff
13 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

s'what I figured, but there were enough pictures without any closed eyes or mouths or.. closed anything, actually that I started to doubt myself.

Not that self doubt is hard right now. There's so much snot in my skull that there isn't a lot of room for things like 'logic'

Knowing my luck, I'd end up murdering a perfectly legit tag.

Also yeah, disambiguated is good. or invalidated. whatever.

Looks like out is in a similar situation: Seems like it's mostly typos of things like "tongue out" instead of tongue_out.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
12 days ago

*adds to the list* on and top .... top has a wikipage, but no.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
10 days ago

Well. Possibly beating everything else:

a, b, c... etc etc etc.

I'm sure there are some characters/artists with single letter monikers, but that really shouldn't be a tag, haha.

Munkelzahn
Privileged
10 days ago

> Closed??

Not you too!
Contributors should not clickbait :-(

Munkelzahn said:
> Closed??

Not you too!

forum #249383
you're welcome.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
10 days ago

Munkelzahn said:
> Closed??

Not you too!

SnowWolf said:

Found this tag: closed

I am hellaciously sick

hellaciously sick

2014 blue_eyes blue_hair cakewasgood english_text equine female feral friendship_is_magic hair horn low_res mammal my_little_pony open_mouth princess_luna_(mlp) rainbow reaction_image solo technicolor_yawn text unicorn vomit

Score: 67
User: Egekilde
Date: December 09, 2015