Thank you @darryus for redirecting me

A couple years ago or so I saw a yiff comic on some site like Tumblr that involved what I remember to be two either canine or feline males, one of them girly and somehow metaphysical, like they were part of a videogame or something but still manifested in the real world. The idea was that the other male was coming to watch over the femboy (his role seemed to be as someone else's pet so I guess it's like petsitting) and pretty much the whole comic is him fucking every hole he's got. Also the femboy had vibrating orifices, I think that was part of the whole cyborg thing.

I'm having trouble finding the comic though. I remember the art style to be that exactly of Tojifuki's recent works, yet I can't find it on this site under his name. So either it's DNP or by a different artist... does anyone know what comic I mean? Thanks all

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 275
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Furrin_Gok said:
overdoser-la via this post

Can't find the other two.

Thanks for looking.
The other two probably aren't dnp either, since the artists who post in drawthreads usually don't mind their art being uploaded elsewhere. So I might just go ahead and upload those later (if someone else hasn't by then).


Hey guys, I'm looking for an old comic I saw on here years ago. I have shuffled for hours and cant find it- at this point I'm wondering if it's on the site still, and hope a description of it will ring some bells. I remember so few details but here goes...
It was about a guy who goes to a party of his friend's. He is a square kinda guy and freaks out when he realizes the party is about everyone banging this one girl. He cucks out and doesn't join in.
After the party ends, the guy who invited the (now cucked) main character and the gangbang girl go up to him and are real nice to him- real nice meaning they seduce him in the sweetest way! It was so lovely. Those two showed him such a special time, just the three of them.
Please if this sounds familiar at all let me know. I'm tentatively grateful already :P

leomole
Privileged
1 month ago
2014 anthro bottle bottomless cat chair clothed clothing computer desk feline fur girly headphones hoodie inside jailbird leaning leaning_back legwear liam looking_at_viewer looking_back male mammal reclining sitting smile socks solo tan_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 124
User: Onii-chan
Date: May 09, 2014

That sounds like Misplaced Virtues by Kadath (pool #13978).


Long ago, I remember this animation (likely flash) involving what I think were a male kangaroo and a female tiger.

At the start of it, the male is talking to a friend about how he has a crush on the girl, and the friend says he should just forget about it since "she's a predator" (This was way before Zootopia was a thing, so don't go looking there), but he goes to her place anyways. Winds up being bound to a wall and pleasured by machines (such as a ring that slides itself up and down the cock).

Probably not much to go on but if anybody knows what I'm talking about, I would very much like to see it again.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 23
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

Furrin_Gok said:
Long ago, I remember this animation (likely flash) involving what I think were a male kangaroo and a female tiger.

At the start of it, the male is talking to a friend about how he has a crush on the girl, and the friend says he should just forget about it since "she's a predator" (This was way before Zootopia was a thing, so don't go looking there), but he goes to her place anyways. Winds up being bound to a wall and pleasured by machines (such as a ring that slides itself up and down the cock).

Probably not much to go on but if anybody knows what I'm talking about, I would very much like to see it again.

hmm... some details that might help:

  • Was it voiced or subtitled?
  • ANIMATED or like.. animated comic style?
  • any idea how long? 15 seconds and 8 minutes are different kettles of fish. :)
  • The description makes me think, for no reason, that it involves a larger female or muscular female, so details on this might help.

Obviously I, like I"m sure you did, didn't find it under tiger kangaroo much less anything more specific, so.. you're pretty much searching the the minds of people :) and little details like that would help :)


SnowWolf said:
hmm... some details that might help:

  • Was it voiced or subtitled?
  • ANIMATED or like.. animated comic style?
  • any idea how long? 15 seconds and 8 minutes are different kettles of fish. :)
  • The description makes me think, for no reason, that it involves a larger female or muscular female, so details on this might help.

Obviously I, like I"m sure you did, didn't find it under tiger kangaroo much less anything more specific, so.. you're pretty much searching the the minds of people :) and little details like that would help :)

Like I said, it was a looooong time ago. My memory's spotty and I may be getting some things wrong.
It was definitely an interactive thing. I don't think it was voice acted, as VA was rare back then, and I don't know if the introduction was done in comic style or not. The actual sex scenes weren't in comic style.
The actual erotic scene had several stages, each one adding more devices. Most of the devices were the "massage rings" over like the arms and legs, with one only going onto the penis at the final stage. I don't remember what the other devices were, but I'm sure there were more than just the rings.
And, yeah, I'm pretty sure the female was a muscular sort, the male being scrawnier.


Furrin_Gok said:
Long ago, I remember this animation (likely flash) involving what I think were a male kangaroo and a female tiger.

At the start of it, the male is talking to a friend about how he has a crush on the girl, and the friend says he should just forget about it since "she's a predator" (This was way before Zootopia was a thing, so don't go looking there), but he goes to her place anyways. Winds up being bound to a wall and pleasured by machines (such as a ring that slides itself up and down the cock).

Probably not much to go on but if anybody knows what I'm talking about, I would very much like to see it again.

Is this it? post #37191

Found with kangaroo bound animated.


Maxpizzle said:
Is this it? post #37191

Found with kangaroo bound animated.

Holy shit that's it. Thanks!


leomole said:
That sounds like Misplaced Virtues by Kadath (pool #13978).

Thanks a lot Leomole. Thanks man :)


So there was this one flash game I cant seem to find. I cant remember if it was on here or on Furafinity. But Im trying to look for a Try not to wake him up, based flash game, but this one had points to spend on new tools. Unlike other ones that just are there in the first place or have to be unlocked via bar levels, etc.


I’ve got some supposably official sex scene art from the limited (nsfw) edition of the game Nekojishi:
[1] [2]
I’m not sure what links to leave as the source, or who the artist is. I was kinda hoping for some confirmation before I uploaded these.


Ghost524 said:
I’ve got some supposably official sex scene art from the limited (nsfw) edition of the game Nekojishi:
[1] [2]
I’m not sure what links to leave as the source, or who the artist is. I was kinda hoping for some confirmation before I uploaded these.

Don't upload them, one's been deleted before and the other will be deleted since it's a screencap from a visual novel. post #1382247 found with SauceNAO from your first and second link.


DragonmasterDJ said:
So there was this one flash game I cant seem to find. I cant remember if it was on here or on Furafinity. But Im trying to look for a Try not to wake him up, based flash game, but this one had points to spend on new tools. Unlike other ones that just are there in the first place or have to be unlocked via bar levels, etc.

Possibly one of these?

All found under sleeping interactive.


is it okay to tag my self as the artist even if i only upload the art not make it?


lord-of-frost said:
is it okay to tag my self as the artist even if i only upload the art not make it?

No. Only tag the person who made the art, if you do not know who is the artist use unknown_artist.


Siral_Exan said:
No. Only tag the person who made the art, if you do not know who is the artist use unknown_artist.

okay thanks


I am not looking for any one image in particular, but rather a type of pic. I have been wanting to see femboy pics, but with the femboy in a more dominant role, like he is getting sucked off, or he is on top of another. Something like this.

post #1295237


Theres this Little Red Riding Hood comic from 7 years ago posted here with still no credited artist. No source links were provide either:
pool #985


I found a gif of this fox girl that I think I've seen before, but I can't remember who made it. Tried every reverse img search listed, nothing came up.
Screenshot of the gif

Munkelzahn
Privileged
16 days ago

Trovaa said:
I found a gif of this fox girl that I think I've seen before, but I can't remember who made it. Tried every reverse img search listed, nothing came up.
Screenshot of the gif

https://xbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=544163


To females, a lagomorph and a blue canine, the lagomorph holding the canine in a leash, I think they were tribbing? Also a long-ass description about lewd activities during a concert.


MyNameIsOver20charac said:
To females, a lagomorph and a blue canine, the lagomorph holding the canine in a leash, I think they were tribbing? Also a long-ass description about lewd activities during a concert.

Nevermind, found it ^.^


Hi there all.
I'd like to ask you for help, dear Community.
I'm looking for a pic I saw on e621 few months ago.
Pictured object was the beastly, athletic but slim, red/orange/brown furred/skinned naked guy drawn on white background, with fangs, claws and tail visible, half-closed eyes, looking into the camera/looking back. His facial expression was saying "bitch, I'm fabulous". Pictured midstep, faced towards right side of the pic, with one leg rised, his back-right side of body partially oriented towards viewer. I'm almost 100% sure he(?) was a guy, but pic may be tagged with ambiguous_gender tag - as I can remember, it was poorly tagged (shame on me I'm too lazy to tag pics :/ ).
Another thing I remember was excellent anatomy - well muscled back/ribs, hips and buttocks.

I tried to find another similar pic to relate. It was something like that, but the whole body of subject was pictured instead of 3/4:

https://e926.net/post/show/1096641/ambiguous_gender-anthro-athletic-butt-butt_pose-ha

And this one:

https://e926.net/post/show/83766/2007-anthro-athletic-back_muscles-butt-butt_pose-c

Believe me, I tried all the tags I can think of right now, including:

solo
anthro
athletic
half-closed_eyes
raised_leg
claws
teeth
fangs
muscled
butt
nude
butt_pose
looking_at_viewer
looking_back
full-length_portrait
white_background
plain_background

but still cannot find the one I'm looking for.
I would be very thankful for help.


Only image I found through male solo rear_view naked was post #1449674.


Furrin_Gok said:
Only image I found through male solo rear_view naked was post #1449674.

Thanks for your reply.
Nah, it ain't no that one. The guy from pic I wrote about had less friendly face and it wasn't fully "rear view", more "side-view-with-bit-of-back-visible".

EDIT: The artist's style reminded me the Lost-paw's pics a bit.

EDIT2: FOUND THE SHIET
https://e926.net/post/show/675468/anthro-backsack-balls-bracelet-butt-cat-claws-coll
Finally, after 4-four research.
Thank you.


A comic was recently removed from e621 and I'd like to find it again. It was a pink and black anthro dog daydreaming about being dominated by a big anthro wolf. It starts off non-con and choking and shifts to more domination and rough sex from there.


Ragona said:
A comic was recently removed from e621 and I'd like to find it again. It was a pink and black anthro dog daydreaming about being dominated by a big anthro wolf. It starts off non-con and choking and shifts to more domination and rough sex from there.

Would it be "Rude Awakening" by Herr_aardy? http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20761047


wolftacos said:
Would it be "Rude Awakening" by Herr_aardy? http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20761047

The title was on the tip of my tongue. Thanks so much!