Understanding Foot Fetishes

In category: Off Topic

This has been a question I've been dying to ask a peep for too
long of a time ╹‿╹)

Let me first say that I have no problem with doods with the interest.
Just curious. I never got this interest and I'm dying to understand where people are coming with this reoccurring fetish ◠‿╹)

Whether it's a reply from someone who has understood or someone with the same interest; All replies will be appreciated ╹‿╹)


Why do I like birds so much


▼ Well...

I have a small thing for it. The way I see it, you can pleasure someone with your hands, mouth, armpit, thighs, breasts, etc. Why not feet?

But always keep every part of your body clean, my guy. Shower daily, wash thoroughly, exercise, eat your greens, and stay hydrated.

SnowWolf
Contributor
6 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

Not my fetish, but...

I think it could have a lot of reasons:

One might be the taboo aspect of it... Not taboo like 'oh no, this is naughty' type, but ... you don't use your feet to touch things except the ground, or maybe picking up stuff you drop. There's probably also an aspect of playfulness here--like why you use your toes to pick up something you dropped when bending over would be 100 times easier than "wait.. wait I got--oh... wait.. I have.. hang on..hnnng.. Gah! almost had it!" ;)

It may also be that because your feet are not precision instruments, so it implies that the person with the feet needs to take extra care with them, and thus with you.

Or not, but I think the "stepping on you from a position of power' thing is actually mostly a different fetish about being dominated and treated 'poorly' with the implication of 'you're not worth touching with my hands'--but this is not my fetish so I could be very wrong.

It may also be an actual appreciation for *shiver* the fact that they're normally walked on and quite dirty as a result. (As, I see a lot of people who emphasize 'dirty sweaty feet') .. which also (somewhat!) plays back into the domination/humiliation aspect.

That said, I doubt all foot fetishists are into the 'humiliation/domination aspect'!

Though, tickling probably has aspects of it-- it's about a loss of control/gaining of control, but using your newly found powers to bring laughter into the world.

But hey! I'm talking out my ass :D I have no idea.


Wow, I got some fantastic replies ◠‿◠)

TheHuskyK9 said:

▼ Well...

I have a small thing for it. The way I see it, you can pleasure someone with your hands, mouth, armpit, thighs, breasts, etc. Why not feet?

But always keep every part of your body clean, my guy. Shower daily, wash thoroughly, exercise, eat your greens, and stay hydrated.

I can see that, Why not venture outside of the box right? ╹‿╹)
Dood I totally understand and try ma best to keep up with ma bob =‿=)

Knotty_Curls said:
Why do I like birds so much

Honestly dood, I always thought it was personal preference.
Personally, I think birds are rad too ╹‿╹)
2017 alanscampos anthro avian beak bird breath_of_the_wild clothed clothing digital_media_(artwork) feathered_wings feathers flying kass_(zelda) nintendo rito smile solo the_legend_of_zelda video_games wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 10
User: Millcore
Date: October 30, 2017
Something about how anthro birds look just yells "Awesome" to me ◠‿◠)
Boy did I get sidetracked ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

SnowWolf said:
Not my fetish, but...

I think it could have a lot of reasons:

One might be the taboo aspect of it... Not taboo like 'oh no, this is naughty' type, but ... you don't use your feet to touch things except the ground, or maybe picking up stuff you drop. There's probably also an aspect of playfulness here--like why you use your toes to pick up something you dropped when bending over would be 100 times easier than "wait.. wait I got--oh... wait.. I have.. hang on..hnnng.. Gah! almost had it!" ;)

It may also be that because your feet are not precision instruments, so it implies that the person with the feet needs to take extra care with them, and thus with you.

Or not, but I think the "stepping on you from a position of power' thing is actually mostly a different fetish about being dominated and treated 'poorly' with the implication of 'you're not worth touching with my hands'--but this is not my fetish so I could be very wrong.

It may also be an actual appreciation for *shiver* the fact that they're normally walked on and quite dirty as a result. (As, I see a lot of people who emphasize 'dirty sweaty feet') .. which also (somewhat!) plays back into the domination/humiliation aspect.

That said, I doubt all foot fetishists are into the 'humiliation/domination aspect'!

Though, tickling probably has aspects of it-- it's about a loss of control/gaining of control, but using your newly found powers to bring laughter into the world.

But hey! I'm talking out my ass :D I have no idea.

Wow, that is quite the explanation!
I thank you for your dedication to getting back to me on this dood ◠‿◠)

Honestly, I thought the reason people liked feet was gonna be clean-cut like why someone the more general stuff but I would never have thought it would have this many layers to it and reasons behind why peeps love it ╹‿╹)

It's kinda cool in a way ◠‿◠)

Chaser
Janitor
6 days ago
ambiguous_gender animated cat cute feline feral low_res mammal poyo poyopoyo_kansatsu_nikki surprise unknown_artist waking whiskers

Rating: Safe
Score: 48
User: snö.katt
Date: November 04, 2014

I guess you can call it...
a feetish.

SnowWolf
Contributor
6 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

Wow, that is quite the explanation!
I thank you for your dedication to getting back to me on this dood ◠‿◠)

Honestly, I thought the reason people liked feet was gonna be clean-cut like why someone the more general stuff but I would never have thought it would have this many layers to it and reasons behind why peeps love it ╹‿╹)

It's kinda cool in a way ◠‿◠)

Like I said, it's all me guessing... qa fetish or a kink often has a lot of different layers to it, beyond just the obvious. humans are pretty complicated creatures, honestly :D

OH! and I'm pretty sure some people just think feet are cute--forgot that one! Or maybe they saw a piece of foot-artwork that was an 'enlightenment' for them (I know there are a few pieces of fetish artwork that are definitely "YESes" for me when the fetish in general is a NOPE for me.)... just like how a lot of furries attribute their furriness to a favorite cartoon as a kid--Robin Hood, Lionking... I bet zootopia 'woke' a lot of young folks. :)

Another aspect I've thought about is an interesting one... we find body parts attractive mostly because they're hidden. Cultures where women go topless all the time find no attraction in breasts. At one point in history, ankles were extremely attractive, because they were always hidden under skirts and stockings. In Korea, they don't care about short shirts, but cleavage and midrift and shoulders is more taboo (not that you never see these things, but far less then what you'll see in America)...

Feet tend to be hidden away in shoes nearly all the time. Shoes are basically required wear for us. It's foot protection. You only see people barefoot when they're relaxed at home, or in very special circumstances when bare feet are normal: the beach, etc. Things like sandals are considered frivolous footwear and are only worn by those who do not need to be doing any kind of wear--kind of an instinctive "class check"... You can tell a lot about what someone's doing by what they're wearing. (Obviously, this isn't Aaaaaanykind of conscious thing.) ... Anyway: we don't typically see people's feet. We do see them dressed up though... high heels, strappy sandals, sequins and glitter. Sheer stocking. Patterned socks It's like sexy clothing, for our feet. :)

And there is a HUGE range in feet--soft, smooth feet, coarse, calloused feet, and everything in between.

Again, I don't 'get' it myself, but It's fun to think about :)


I guess most other people might think of feet like I think of hands. Hands are just...meh...a purely utilitarian appendage...not much beauty to be found there, and all hands are pretty much the same to me. However with feet there is definitely feet that I consider cute and feet that I consider ugly. For instance Morten's toe ... where the second toe extends far out past the big toe, is just gross to me.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I have flat feet...so maybe my biology is basically telling me to find a mate with good feet so that my children hopefully wont have the same issue. That's really the only hypothesis I can come up with about it.

The thing I hate is that most people seem to be downright appalled by feet, and somehow they imagine feet as being sweaty, dirty, and smelly 100% of the time, as if that's even possible. So then they seem to assume that a foot fetish must revolve around...filth? That couldn't be further from the truth for me. The foot should be completely clean, ideally freshly washed. I have no desire to touch smelly, stinky feet at all.


You again?!

SnowWolf
Contributor
6 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

Dyrone said:
The thing I hate is that most people seem to be downright appalled by feet, and somehow they imagine feet as being sweaty, dirty, and smelly 100% of the time, as if that's even possible. So then they seem to assume that a foot fetish must revolve around...filth? That couldn't be further from the truth for me. The foot should be completely clean, ideally freshly washed. I have no desire to touch smelly, stinky feet at all.

Well, I can understand it a little. but, I'm more replying to share an anecdote. My grandpa actually had supersensitive feet--like, "Do not touch grandpa's feet" was a rule. Something about nerve damage or something. I dunno, I was really young. My cousin, who spent a lot of time around him, has a foot aversion and she told me that she thought it was because she was always so careful of his feet because it would hurt him. So she doens't ever want to touch them.

Not that that's any reason for most people, but hey. :)


Dyrone said:
The thing I hate is that most people seem to be downright appalled by feet, and somehow they imagine feet as being sweaty, dirty, and smelly 100% of the time, as if that's even possible. So then they seem to assume that a foot fetish must revolve around...filth? That couldn't be further from the truth for me. The foot should be completely clean, ideally freshly washed. I have no desire to touch smelly, stinky feet at all.

100% this

Clawdragons
Privileged
6 days ago

Chaser said:
I guess you can call it...
a feetish.

I can't believe you've done this.

On topic: I will never understand how anyone can find anything remotely attractive about human feet, and I've given up trying. Has nothing to do with smell, dirt, or sweat, they just look gross to me.

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 days ago
2016 5_fingers anthro black_fur black_hair black_nose black_topwear bust_portrait clothed clothing cute detailed digital_media_(artwork) dress_shirt elegant fangs flower front_view fur grey_eyes grey_topwear hair holding_flower holding_object inner_ear_fluff jacket jamesfoxbr male mammal necktie pattern_clothing plant portrait rose shirt short_hair simple_background smile solo star_eyes striped_clothing striped_shirt suit waistcoat white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: jamesfoxbr
Date: October 29, 2016

Clawdragons said:
On topic: I will never understand how anyone can find anything remotely attractive about human feet, and I've given up trying. Has nothing to do with smell, dirt, or sweat, they just look gross to me.

I can see the appeal in footjobs. It's foot licking that confuses me.


Chaser said:
I guess you can call it...
a feetish.

*facesole*

SnowWolf
Contributor
6 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

Chaser said:
I guess you can call it...
a feetish.

Oh my gosh. I didn't see this earlier. This is fantastically terrible XD


SnowWolf said:
Oh my gosh. I didn't see this earlier. This is fantastically terrible XD

The puns are the sole appeal of this site.

SnowWolf
Contributor
6 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

regsmutt said:
The puns are the sole appeal of this site.

Well, I get a kick out of a few other things here, but I can understand if some things start to run a bit dry. Still, puns are difficult to nail down, and I toe-tally get a kick out of a well balanced pun. :)

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 days ago
2016 5_fingers anthro black_fur black_hair black_nose black_topwear bust_portrait clothed clothing cute detailed digital_media_(artwork) dress_shirt elegant fangs flower front_view fur grey_eyes grey_topwear hair holding_flower holding_object inner_ear_fluff jacket jamesfoxbr male mammal necktie pattern_clothing plant portrait rose shirt short_hair simple_background smile solo star_eyes striped_clothing striped_shirt suit waistcoat white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: jamesfoxbr
Date: October 29, 2016

SnowWolf said:
Well, I get a kick out of a few other things here, but I can understand if some things start to run a bit dry. Still, puns are difficult to nail down, and I toe-tally get a kick out of a well balanced pun. :)

Meh, these cheap digs at comedy are beneath me.


SnowWolf said:
Well, I get a kick out of a few other things here, but I can understand if some things start to run a bit dry. Still, puns are difficult to nail down, and I toe-tally get a kick out of a well balanced pun. :)

Gotta step it up


If you are reading this post, you are now covered in gallons of congealed, sweaty, thicc toe jam.


As with most fetishes I just assume its impossible to understand unless you’re someone with one.

regsmutt said:
The puns are the sole appeal of this site.

Ah e6... Come for the porn, stay for the puns.

Lance_Armstrong said:
If you are reading this post, you are now covered in gallons of congealed, sweaty, thicc toe jam.

Ewww, I’m gonna take a shower now.

SnowWolf
Contributor
5 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 18
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

SharkFetish said:
As with most fetishes I just assume its impossible to understand unless you’re someone with one.

Eh, I disagree. :) Mostly anyway. there are a couple that I just kinda nope the fuck out on, but most fetishes I can wrap my head around. Like, I mostly get vore. But I've never really been turned on by it. There's like, maybe one or two pictures that made something perk up and go "that's... interesting"... (but that was mostly due to another fetish that featured strongly in the images that has nothing to do with vore.) ... but the whole vore thing itself? nope. No lights. no camera, no action. But I 'get' it, at least partly.

Then again, In my experience I'm a little more flexible than most people, in terms of putting myself in someone else's shoes.

But not their diapers. eew.


Some people, rather than toe the line, step in a different path. It's important not to mistakenly view this as a heel turn, as something one can show somewhere without being kicked out, it gives one a leg up in the competition.