is kool-aid illegal?

In category: General

help

yes, burn all your kool-aid, just to be safe

depends on laws where you live. some places allow flavored water depicting fruity beverages, some probably don't.

Edit: I apologize; do NOT spam this topic as it presents a serious issue

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

notawerewolf said:
help

BlueDingo
Privileged
11 days ago
2016 5_fingers anthro black_fur black_hair black_nose black_topwear bust_portrait clothed clothing cute detailed digital_media_(artwork) dress_shirt elegant fangs flower front_view fur grey_eyes grey_topwear hair holding_flower holding_object inner_ear_fluff jacket jamesfoxbr male mammal necktie pattern_clothing plant portrait rose shirt short_hair simple_background smile solo star_eyes striped_clothing striped_shirt suit waistcoat white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: jamesfoxbr
Date: October 29, 2016

What is kool-aid?

BlueDingo said:
What is kool-aid?

It’s the most illegal substance in the world. Partially because the mascot has over 1 billion’s worth in property damage...

BlueDingo said:
What is kool-aid?

It's like aids but kool.

I think I heard somewhere that kool-aid is a violation of the Geneva Conventions or something.

BooruHitomi said:
It's only illegal if you use it to manipulate people into causing mass suicide.

Sheesh, you force all your followers to kill themselves one time and society permanently forgets all the good things you did

BlueDingo
Privileged
11 days ago
2016 5_fingers anthro black_fur black_hair black_nose black_topwear bust_portrait clothed clothing cute detailed digital_media_(artwork) dress_shirt elegant fangs flower front_view fur grey_eyes grey_topwear hair holding_flower holding_object inner_ear_fluff jacket jamesfoxbr male mammal necktie pattern_clothing plant portrait rose shirt short_hair simple_background smile solo star_eyes striped_clothing striped_shirt suit waistcoat white_fur

Fenrick said:
Sheesh, you force all your followers to kill themselves one time and society permanently forgets all the good things you did

What good things did you do?

But seriously, what exactly is the OP referring to? Not the kool-aid part, the illegal part.

anthro avian blaziken blue_eyes feathers fur humor meme nintendo pokémon pokémon_(species) reaction_image red_feathers solo sweat towel vaporotem video_games yellow_fur yellow_sclera

Score: 63
User: KattyShack
Date: November 01, 2016

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

▼ Click to collapse

2014 ambiguous_form ambiguous_gender avian beak bird blaziken blue_eyes derp_eyes edit feral giu_(artist) hi_res nintendo pokémon pokémon_(species) potoo reaction_image solo tongue video_games what yellow_sclera

Score: 64
User: DeltaFlame
Date: October 19, 2014

You said:

is kool-aid illegal

into Japanese

そこで粉ジュースを飲まされたようだ

Back into English

He drank his own kool-aid.

into Japanese

そこで粉ジュースを飲まされたようだ

Back into English

He drank his own kool-aid.

Equilibrium found!

BlueDingo
Privileged
11 days ago

abadbird said:
Equilibrium found!

That site is weird.

▼ Click to collapse
You said:

I want to ride my bicycle.

into Japanese

私は自転車に乗りたいです。

Back into English

I want to get on the bike.

into Japanese

私はバイクに乗るしたいです。

Back into English

I ride the bike you want.

into Japanese

ほしい自転車に乗る。

Back into English

Want a bike to ride.

into Japanese

自転車に乗ることをしたいです。

Back into English

I'd like to ride a bicycle.

into Japanese

私は自転車に乗りたいと思います。

Back into English

I think I want to take the bike.

into Japanese

死にたい

Back into English

I think I want to die.

into Japanese

死にたい

Back into English

I think I want to die.

Equilibrium found!

BlueDingo said:
What is kool-aid?

The bad stuff

BlueDingo said:
What is kool-aid?

TheHuskyK9 said:
The bad stuff

... unless you are a hummingbird.

Kool Aid is bad, really bad, I heard about it once, it was really bad.
Worse than a lot of things.

rhyolite said:
Kool Aid is bad, really bad, I heard about it once, it was really bad.
Worse than a lot of things.

Kool aid is really a bad thing. The worst thing. I mean, ya look at Kool aid, and it's worse than Fanta. And I think it's really bad stuff, and this country, we won't stand for it.

I have good people, brilliant people. The best people. I mean, they're great. Very accomplished individuals who know what the problems are. And they all talk to me, and they tell me how bad Kool aid is.

JoeX
7 days ago
alexander_nanitchkov arthropod claws crab creepy crustacean decapodian doctor_zoidberg futurama humanoid male marine nightmare_fuel realistic solo starfish tentacles what

Score: 20
User: SerathDarklands
Date: May 04, 2012

lol dafuq

I think it goes without saying that this is the most controversial thing Kool-aid has ever done.

Wait, you're in possession of Kool-aid? Well, have fun in prison.