Sasha721 said:
I think all it did was further my confusion as to why I'm turned on by vore digestion. XD

https://e926.net/post/show/1321499

I don't have a thing for Vore, but this page of this comic made it make sense to me.


Pegging is a main one, though I have found a lot here

https://e926.net/set/show/6802

I have been making sets of all of them ever since lol


frans7 said:
Pegging is a main one, though I have found a lot here

https://e926.net/set/show/6802

I have been making sets of all of them ever since lol

Yea see I've managed to get the exact opposite, where pegging is a huge turn-off. And since I also have a thing for dominant females at the same time they usually give me a weird look at that one, cause they seem to think the only way to dom someone is to penetrate them.


I'm plenty vanilla still, but itdid take away a small few, like female/female, and gave me a fond love for femboys and a rather out of the box one; fighting. I just love fighting with others, it makes connections and can even deepen them. I guess that's really the only reason I liked any piece involving such things, that's the closest I can think of haha


Ratte said:
I really, really do not like femboys in any way, shape, form, or idea. If anything, being on here and affiliated with furries in general have made me dislike them more over time and exposure.

Then why don't you just leave? Seriously if you hate the website so much why don't you just go and never come back? Why subject yourself to it?


GreatKingToro said:
Then why don't you just leave? Seriously if you hate the website so much why don't you just go and never come back? Why subject yourself to it?

Rating:s.


I didn't like vanilla stuff, kiddie stuff, and close-up vaginas before and I like those things even less after wading through it to find stuff I DO like.


Furrin_Gok said:
Rating:s.

Because there's good art, huh?


regsmutt said:
I didn't like vanilla stuff, kiddie stuff, and close-up vaginas before and I like those things even less after wading through it to find stuff I DO like.

You wouldn't shame the people who do like that stuff, would you?


GreatKingToro said:
You wouldn't shame the people who do like that stuff, would you?

Heck yeah I do. That's my biggest turn on.


Ratte said:
If staffmembers couldn't have blacklists I wouldn't be here.

Atryl? Adam Wan? Etheross?
I know we all have our reasons for blacklisting things and I'm not judging, but I'm really curious about these...


regsmutt said:
I didn't like vanilla stuff, kiddie stuff, and close-up vaginas before and I like those things even less after wading through it to find stuff I DO like.

I blacklisted all the MLP stuff, it was getting too much. :-|


DeltaFlame said:
Atryl? Adam Wan? Etheross?
I know we all have our reasons for blacklisting things and I'm not judging, but I'm really curious about these...

Those are ironically some of my favorite artists. But no one ever said everyone here HAD to like only the porn, so I don't find it surprising that people like the staff who oversee all the art would have certain, and even rather strict preferences :v
some of the porn is still my thing. #adamwan


Cynosure said:
Yea see I've managed to get the exact opposite, where pegging is a huge turn-off. And since I also have a thing for dominant females at the same time they usually give me a weird look at that one, cause they seem to think the only way to dom someone is to penetrate them.

I understand that last part for sure.


This site is 50% a fetish hub for me. lol


DeltaFlame said:
Atryl? Adam Wan? Etheross?
I know we all have our reasons for blacklisting things and I'm not judging, but I'm really curious about these...

i will never understand the cult of personality around Adam's uninspired borderline-zoophiliac pornography. it's like the great big grey goo that boring furry art comes from, the "Furry Porn Alpha", if you will, that can be replaced with any other equally-skilled artist with no great loss. i have not found any personality in the construction of his work, and i believe a lot of people who blacklisted his work would feel somewhat similar.

the same could be said for the other two artists, which may be perfectly serviceable jacking-off material (as reflected by the upvote count on their work), but their work is just plain boring to look at, pushing no boundaries, doing nothing special in the realm of art, and existing to earn Patreon money from those who would rather spend their money on this trite instead of actually creative independent artists.

rhyolite said:
I blacklisted all the MLP stuff, it was getting too much. :-|

see one dubiously-aged pretty pastel pony get their fanny stuffed with horse cock, see them all.


Oh boy here we go!!!

°hyper genitalia
°diphalisim
°cum inflation
°cock impale
°multiple eqiune penises in one hole
°a mild atraction to boobs

Munkelzahn
Privileged
10 days ago

Furrykitten34 said:
°a mild atraction to boobs

oh no, e6 has turned you str8


TheHuskyK9 said:
It made me into a kink master supreme but it has also solidified my distaste for anything related to diaper and scat fetishes.

Thank.

just try to look at the "innocent" babyfur and diaperfur stuff, without the scat, it's not all that bad when the weird stuff isn't there


frans7 said:
This site is 50% a fetish hub for me. lol

Same TBH i get most of my porn here, Tumblr or one of the other sites like deviant art, rule 34, furryboru or fur affinity, something good always springs up (Giggidy)


in all honesty this site (and a few others similar to it) have strongly fortified my desire for Canines, Canines in diapers and anything to do with Paw Patrol, heck i used to only like boyxboy stuff but with canines i'll look at girl stuff too

oh yeah i'm into bondage now too, thanks E621 LOL


ilovezuma said:
Same TBH i get most of my porn here, Tumblr or one of the other sites like deviant art, rule 34, furryboru or fur affinity, something good always springs up (Giggidy)

Yeah, 'normal' stuff is unappealing, its so fake and the acting is painfully obvious.


ilovezuma said:
in all honesty this site (and a few others similar to it) have strongly fortified my desire for Canines, Canines in diapers and anything to do with Paw Patrol, heck i used to only like boyxboy stuff but with canines i'll look at girl stuff too

oh yeah i'm into bondage now too, thanks E621 LOL

it's customary to combine two posts into one in order to avoid the dreaded double post.

without being a bully, your fixation for a particular children's show borders less on the fetishistic and more on the pathological. is it not enough to enjoy something without basing so much of your life around it? i wonder what career prospects their are in writing “Paw Patrol” erotic fanfiction, though if you somehow make a living wage out of it i won't know whether to be incredibly impressed or incredibly incredulous.

ceb
Member
5 days ago

Munkelzahn said:
I used to hate [n|N]azis
but after seeing porn of them on e621
I now am one myself
and I'm voting AfD in the upcoming election

props on changing your political affiliation because of porn

ceb
Member
5 days ago

GreatKingToro said:
Then why don't you just leave? Seriously if you hate the website so much why don't you just go and never come back? Why subject yourself to it?

well I kind of get what he's saying. I don't label myself a furry even though I like anthropomorphic creatures, and part of the reason why is because I feel like a noticeable portion of the fandom are people labeling themselves something strange for attention, and I think what he's referencing specifically is porn that he finds personally disgusting/immoral turns him off from people in the fandom. Obviously these things like that will happen in any fandom , but it always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. So I see why he might grow a dislike, seeing the worst of the fandom for years and years. However we clearly agree that the porn outweighs the negatives, and I would say most furries are just normal people with at least one weird thing about them (like everyone else).

BlueDingo
Privileged
4 days ago
2012 5_fingers abstract_background anthro armor blood blood_on_weapon bovine cleaning digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) eye_scar facial_scar front_view fur green_fur greg_staples half-length_portrait half_portrait holding_object holding_weapon horn magic_the_gathering male mammal melee_weapon minotaur official_art plate_armor portrait scar shoulder_guards simple_background soldier solo standing sword weapon

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Circeus
Date: January 03, 2015

ceb said:
I don't label myself a furry even though I like anthropomorphic creatures, and part of the reason why is because I feel like a noticeable portion of the fandom are people labeling themselves something strange for attention,

Yeah, special snowflake syndrome is pretty common here.

ceb said:
However we clearly agree that the porn outweighs the negatives,

Except when the porn is the negative. One issue is we're seen as too porn-centric and the more extreme branches of it don't help.