Ok, apologies for the stupid question, but when i change the ''1280'' value to ''raw'' i get the ''There's nothing here.'' notification. I presume that we use ''upload from url'', correct?

Haljkljavahlibrz said:
Ok, apologies for the stupid question, but when i change the ''1280'' value to ''raw'' i get the ''There's nothing here.'' notification. I presume that we use ''upload from url'', correct?

only changing the number to raw is not enough. you also need to change the *number*.media in beginning to s3.amazonaws.com/data

Lord_Eggplant said:
only changing the number to raw is not enough. you also need to change the *number*.media in beginning to s3.amazonaws.com/data

Ok, thanks a lot for clarification :)

So, just by accident, I found out "a.tumblr.com/" works and takes you to the raw image file. How does this site even function?

delishop said:
So, just by accident, I found out "a.tumblr.com/" works and takes you to the raw image file. How does this site even function?

So rather than s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com we can shortcut it as a.tumblr.com? Wow.

Weird, I still use data.tumblr without the amazon bit and it works fine.

Ashram said:
Weird, I still use data.tumblr without the amazon bit and it works fine.

It works, but SSL certificate won't match, so if you are trying to access the image trough SSL (https:// beginning) and using certain browsers like Chrome, you will get big warning messages doing that.

So you need to either bypass the warning with multiple clicks, use the domain where the certificate belongs to or access the page trough non-secure connection.

And in the year 2018, SSL connections should be norm, no matter what furaffinity says, them still defaulting to non-secure connection.

Looking back, had I known this sooner, or had I have been more active on this site, this wouldn't've been a hassle, especially when posting a better version.

In my defense regarding on posting my own art from Tumblr from 2016 onwards, that was the time when I left FA for 2 years, and I didn't know that Tumblr had raw image back then.

There’s nothing here.

delishop said:

There’s something here.

404 not found. -_-

Mairo
Janitor
11 days ago
2018 3_fingers 3_toes bear bearphones blue_background brown_fur controller dualshock_4 featureless_crotch fur game_controller gaming grizzly_bear happy headphones hi_res male mammal nintendo nintendo_switch obese open_mouth orange_eyes overweight pawpads playing_videogame playstation_4 pocketpaws poof reclining simple_background smaller_version_at_source smile solo toes tongue video_games

Rating: Safe
Score: 32
User: Mairo
Date: March 07, 2018

Olscli16 said:
404 not found. -_-

That's extremely helpful comment which is surely to get extremely helpful responds, especially when not even the most essential amount of information has been given to even help.

Another favorite is "This doesn't work for me" on videos, but at least with those I do have access to the video itself.