Some chicks' profiles on Chatango

Anti-Furries

I have yet to meet an anti-furry that isn't an ignorant braindead egdelord.
I find it cringy how they're trying to act all badass by using memes and trying to scare us with their dark, violent, edgy texts about killing and torturing.

*cough* 9gag *cough*

DaxMarko said:
Anti-Furries

I have yet to meet an anti-furry that isn't an ignorant braindead egdelord.
I find it cringy how they're trying to act all badass by using memes and trying to scare us with their dark, violent, edgy texts about killing and torturing.

I mean...threatening of any kind over the internet is pretty cringy in any context.

DaxMarko said:
*cough* 9gag *cough*

Why does everyone hate 9gag? Where are you seeing these horrible anti-furry memes on there? You gotta stop browsing the "fresh" section. I see a lot of highly upvoted furry content on there. So even though someone is always commenting "fucking furries!" you know there is still a large contingent of furries on the platform.

Snowy
Privileged
18 days ago
ambiguous_gender annoyed anthro cute dragon frill grumpy helvetica_(artist) lol_comments membranous_wings purple_scales rar scales scalie scowl smoke solo spade_tail wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 13
User: Anomynous
Date: October 10, 2007

Dyrone said:
Why does everyone hate 9gag?

Because it puts a watermark on stolen content. I'm not against rehosting, but putting a watermark on rehosted content is fucking bullshit, and the original source is rarely if ever acknowledged.

Also the community is shit, but it's a large website so what else is new

DaxMarko said:
*cough* 9gag *cough*

frozen...shredded...horse meat... well, now i regret typing 9gag into the search bar here and feel mildly ill as well as worried i might have a nightmare t...whenever i happen to go to sleep later.

ಠ_ಠ thanks, curiosity. for once again you leave me suffering horrifying mental torture.

horse meat...well, i suppose that's a step or 2 above fucking dog meat. right, china?

wait... 9gag is a copyright tag... on a pic with a mlp character on it? yeah, i think not.

treos said:
frozen...shredded...horse meat... well, now i regret typing 9gag into the search bar here and feel mildly ill as well as worried i might have a nightmare t...whenever i happen to go to sleep later.

ಠ_ಠ thanks, curiosity. for once again you leave me suffering horrifying mental torture.

I thought you were stronger than that.

treos said:
horse meat...well, i suppose that's a step or 2 above fucking dog meat. right, china?

Kangaroo meat is alright.

BlueDingo said:
I thought you were stronger than that.

have i ever told you about our 3 dogs we have here? 3 pets that is.

But horse meat isn't that bad. I only tried it once, so I don't remember the taste, but people eat horses and there's nothing wrong with that. Unless you were talking about something else here.

And why is it so bad to eat whale who is killed humanly under a quota?

Sorrowless said:

Depends. Does that quota include "research"?

kamimatsu said:
Depends. Does that quota include "research"?

No. That's a dumb excuse.

Ledian
Privileged
17 days ago
abstract_background ambiguous_gender black_sclera blue_eyes cloven_hooves demon feral hooves horn kuroblood skull solo spikes teeth

Score: 18
User: Ledian
Date: September 25, 2015

Sorrowless said:

well most whale species are endangered so its pretty obvious why killing those for eating is bad no matter how humanely its done but idk about the few species that are not endangered

Sycamorph said:
But horse meat isn't that bad. I only tried it once, so I don't remember the taste, but people eat horses and there's nothing wrong with that. Unless you were talking about something else here.

think of it like this: we have 3 dogs here as pets so naturally, the thought of eating dog meat would be sickening at the very least.

it's kinda like that when you think of how some people might also have a horse as a pet. would you really be willing to eat one of an animal you've had as a pet for years?

treos said:
think of it like this: we have 3 dogs here as pets so naturally, the thought of eating dog meat would be sickening at the very least.

it's kinda like that when you think of how some people might also have a horse as a pet. would you really be willing to eat one of an animal you've had as a pet for years?

People have cattle and pigs as pets. Are you going to stop eating beef and pork now?

Suit Yourself - MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOUTUBE HEROS

well, this isn't surprising to hear. i think everyone knew from the start that the "youtube heroes" program could and WOULD be abused and sure enough, that's exactly what's happened.

i should probably go through my subscriptions and see who else is on vidme since i went ahead and made an account there the other day.

you were nice while you lasted, youtube. (well...kinda. maybe if the site wasn't so screwy in its design.)

trans-species

well, i think we all knew it was bound to happen but an elf? o_O half-elf maybe since humans can't do elven magic and elves tend to be magical beings. well, i guess he can change the physical side of things.

heres hoping this poor guy doesn't go down the route of that trans-racial women. if he goes that route then he's likely to be considered weird and crazy.

So how long until otherkin start claiming this?

BlueDingo said:
So how long until otherkin start claiming this?

That probably happened a thousand times already, jokingly or otherwise.

PINK ROADS?

*facepalm* these people... even IF (and that's not too big of one considering some other stupid law related BS that's happened in recent years) they managed to get the proposal to be taken seriously this is a ridiculous and complete waste of resources for something truly idiotic.

gender segregated roads... what happens when you take into account tumblr's 300+ genders? are you going to keep the road ways segregated between all of those too? or is this just for male and female only...the only 2 genders?

these people don't deserve the amount of attention they get, both in and out of media.

treos said:
PINK ROADS?

*facepalm* these people... even IF (and that's not too big of one considering some other stupid law related BS that's happened in recent years) they managed to get the proposal to be taken seriously this is a ridiculous and complete waste of resources for something truly idiotic.

gender segregated roads... what happens when you take into account tumblr's 300+ genders? are you going to keep the road ways segregated between all of those too? or is this just for male and female only...the only 2 genders?

these people don't deserve the amount of attention they get, both in and out of media.

Nothing says inclusion quite like segregation.

To be honest, this is not surprising at all. Not because of the blatant feminism but because western society in general is like this. As TV Tropes puts it: Men Are Generic, Women Are Special. In this case, women getting special pink lanes to call their very own and exclude men from with no blue lane equivalent for the men. They get the generic black roads instead.

finding traces of the superwholock abomination in 2017. remembering the vitriolic asshole I was when I frequented /b/. basically anything from when I was a teenager

Little children who argue about OP/UP classes in WoW, whom include specializations but ignore contexts like builds or content. "Well, of course your MM hunter sucks in casual battlegrounds, you're full PvE relying on legendaries and procs!"... shit hits the fan when they have to be told why their statements are incorrect, or when you link them where to find "correct" (or at least suggested) builds.

Siral_Exan said:
Little children who argue about OP/UP classes in WoW, whom include specializations but ignore contexts like builds or content. "Well, of course your MM hunter sucks in casual battlegrounds, you're full PvE relying on legendaries and procs!"... shit hits the fan when they have to be told why their statements are incorrect, or when you link them where to find "correct" (or at least suggested) builds.

...i wonder how many WoW players go around screaming and raging like little kids who play CoD games. i'm sure theres similar entertainment to be had in WoW too.

the last i played WoW was the day before...burning crusade? or was it lich king king that came out the next day? hmmm...actually...what year did lich king get released? well, whichever it was it was the day blizzard launched a global assault on the capital cities with those giant super bosses. i was undead at the time so i and several others just sat back in the zeppelin tower watching the horde try and slay the great beast.

iirc...at one point, several full raid parties had formed from all the horde players on the server at the time and even with them all fighting together (mind you, they were all lvl 40+ at the time which was pretty high lvl) they still couldn't kill it. but once it ended later that day...the skeletons went from the undercity throne room out to the zeppelin tower and beyond.

ah, here it is. the burning crusade launch event. the day High lord Kruul assaulted the Undercity. easily my favorite event out of all my 5 years of that game. huh, 10 years...i wonder if blizzard ever held any other battles of that scale since then. cause Kruul wrecked everything they threw at him on the server i played. like in that video, the safest thing to do at the time was to get near or in that tower and just watch the chaos unfold.

i know i heard about that zombie virus event and one other before it that got patched but i don't remember what it was called. blood scourge or something? oh well, i gave up on that game long ago and never even considered going back since then. theres better MMOs out there and...well, i always liked MMOs with smaller communities tbh.

The zombie virus was the prepatch before WotLK, and there was the Corrupted Blood plague, both you referred to; there was also the Legion prepatch that introduced demon invasions and this demonic whispers thing in the main cities, which allowed you turn into a demon after a certain threshold was met.

I wasn't there for the prior accounts, but the lattermost was both fun and annoying because of how easy it was for you to be found out.

To answer your raging kids question, it only happens in LFR, pugs, and PvP of most sorts. WoW is otherwise full of sensible adults that are healthily assholes to each other.

Siral_Exan said:
The zombie virus was the prepatch before WotLK, and there was the Corrupted Blood plague, both you referred to; there was also the Legion prepatch that introduced demon invasions and this demonic whispers thing in the main cities, which allowed you turn into a demon after a certain threshold was met.

I wasn't there for the prior accounts, but the lattermost was both fun and annoying because of how easy it was for you to be found out.

To answer your raging kids question, it only happens in LFR, pugs, and PvP of most sorts. WoW is otherwise full of sensible adults that are healthily assholes to each other.

yeah, that corrupted blood thing was interesting. especially with how it got the attention of people researching irl epidemics and how people react to them.

never heard of the demonic whispers thing though but it wouldn't surprise me. i've seen lots of videos about strange things in that game over the years...satanic references, diablo references, even those cthulu related bosses and stuff like that giant eyeball one.blizzards always been known to hide some pretty strange stuff in WoW.

to make the demonic stuff a part of actual gameplay though... i mean, could you actually hear the whispering and stuff? that sounds pretty creepy to me. interesting but creepy.

treos said:
yeah, that corrupted blood thing was interesting. especially with how it got the attention of people researching irl epidemics and how people react to them.

never heard of the demonic whispers thing though but it wouldn't surprise me. i've seen lots of videos about strange things in that game over the years...satanic references, diablo references, even those cthulu related bosses and stuff like that giant eyeball one.blizzards always been known to hide some pretty strange stuff in WoW.

to make the demonic stuff a part of actual gameplay though... i mean, could you actually hear the whispering and stuff? that sounds pretty creepy to me. interesting but creepy.

It was an interactive buff, when you got it you could play the part of an invader fucking with players or NPCs. You could, for instance, make another player look like a bad guy, pass the buff around, and after a certain point, you could transform into a demon. If you didn't want to participate, you could right click it off. Frankly, it was one of the best prepatches ever, having participated in Pandaland and it.

Here's a (shitty) video of it.

Siral_Exan said:
It was an interactive buff, when you got it you could play the part of an invader fucking with players or NPCs. You could, for instance, make another player look like a bad guy, pass the buff around, and after a certain point, you could transform into a demon. If you didn't want to participate, you could right click it off. Frankly, it was one of the best prepatches ever, having participated in Pandaland and it.

Here's a (shitty) video of it.

crap video (dude was mainly just trying to keep out of the way and avoid other people) but i get the gist of it. sounds like a fun effect.

audio warning (especially for headphone users)! and...you might want some eye/brain bleach ready...just to be safe.

Sonic the Hedgehog's 25th anniversary event

this is the cringiest thing i have ever seen. so cringy it makes me feel embarrassed to be a sonic fan. :/

edit:Mark Dice has passed the 1 mill sub mark!

CNN: 2,019,094 subs
Mark Dice: 1,001,375 subs

CNN: 100,009 videos
Mark Dice: 2,846 videos

absolutely incredible. :) he's catching up to CNN in subs with a little under 3% the number of videos CNN's channel has.

edit2: UBER ALLIES

ty, suit, for a wtf morning video.

1:05 the fuck...

3:09 "most woke allies" ...woke? wtf is that supposed to mean in this context?

4:50 O_O wtf?

5:43 all hail lord pepe! lol

thank goodness, this was a comedy skit...a cringey one. one.

treos
8 days ago
2016 bandanna cel_shading dry_bones glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background hi_res itoruna koopa mario_bros nintendo scalie simple_background solo undead video_games

Score: 21
User: Itoruna
Date: August 16, 2016

video: YOU'RE SEXIST FOR TELLING A PREGNANT WOMAN NOT TO DRINK.

article: YOU'RE SEXIST FOR TELLING A PREGNANT WOMAN NOT TO DRINK.

"Studies have shown that consistent heavy drinking during pregnancy can result in foetal alcohol syndrome, which can cause physical developmental and learning difficulties.

However, there is not robust evidence that light to moderate drinking, or even one-off episodes of binge drinking, causes any long-term damage."

unbelievable... i'm all for that freedom of choice stuff when it comes to abortion since there are some problems that can help women avoid (and don't give me that pro-life bullshit. pro-lifers don't give a fuck about the consequences as long as everyone gets a shot at life no matter the risks. even if the risks mean a life of suffering and pain due to something like a incurable chronic disease.). but it doesn't take that many brain cells to know that you shouldn't be drinking alcohol when pregnant. that's not sexist, it's common sense (that extraordinarily rare piece of knowledge so few people seem to have).