Implicating from_behind_positionwheelbarrow_position_spoon_position
Link to implication

Reason:

Penetrator must be behind penetratee.

... something tells me this was set up wrong. Let me fix that:

Implicating:
Wheelbarrow_positionfrom_behind_position
spoon_positionfrom_behind_position

For future reference, you cannot actually make multiple suggestions in one implication/alias, but you can (and should, to save threads) make one suggestion and either edit or comment in more.

Siral_Exan said:
... something tells me this was set up wrong. Let me fix that:

Implicating:
Wheelbarrow_positionfrom_behind_position
spoon_positionfrom_behind_position

For future reference, you cannot actually make multiple suggestions in one implication/alias, but you can (and should, to save threads) make one suggestion and either edit or comment in more.

Specifically, do not include them in the original submission. When looking for aliases or implications, some users may actually check the list, and if it's in the "reason" field of that (only made during the initial submission, not future edits), they might assume it's already been done. Editing them in won't change the reason field on the list, so that's perfectly safe.

I wasn't sure and checked the implication help entry. I'll try to remember that. Should I delete this and submit correctly?

BlueDingo
Privileged
6 months ago
2012 5_fingers abstract_background anthro armor blood blood_on_weapon bovine cleaning digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) eye_scar facial_scar front_view fur green_fur greg_staples half-length_portrait half_portrait holding_object holding_weapon horn magic_the_gathering male mammal melee_weapon minotaur official_art plate_armor portrait scar shoulder_guards simple_background soldier solo standing sword weapon

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Circeus
Date: January 03, 2015

pixelPile said:
I wasn't sure and checked the implication help entry. I'll try to remember that. Should I delete this and submit correctly?

No need. Admin will submit the correct ones if they choose to accept them.