Implicating from_behind_positionwheelbarrow_position_spoon_position
Link to implication

Reason:

Penetrator must be behind penetratee.

... something tells me this was set up wrong. Let me fix that:

Implicating:
Wheelbarrow_positionfrom_behind_position
spoon_positionfrom_behind_position

For future reference, you cannot actually make multiple suggestions in one implication/alias, but you can (and should, to save threads) make one suggestion and either edit or comment in more.

Siral_Exan said:
... something tells me this was set up wrong. Let me fix that:

Implicating:
Wheelbarrow_positionfrom_behind_position
spoon_positionfrom_behind_position

For future reference, you cannot actually make multiple suggestions in one implication/alias, but you can (and should, to save threads) make one suggestion and either edit or comment in more.

Specifically, do not include them in the original submission. When looking for aliases or implications, some users may actually check the list, and if it's in the "reason" field of that (only made during the initial submission, not future edits), they might assume it's already been done. Editing them in won't change the reason field on the list, so that's perfectly safe.

I wasn't sure and checked the implication help entry. I'll try to remember that. Should I delete this and submit correctly?

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

pixelPile said:
I wasn't sure and checked the implication help entry. I'll try to remember that. Should I delete this and submit correctly?

No need. Admin will submit the correct ones if they choose to accept them.