Tag Alias: slobber -> drooling

In category: Tag Alias and Implication Suggestions

Aliasing slobberdrooling
Link to alias

Reason:

Same act, additionally 'slobbering' already is aliased to it.
"Slobber" is also a substantive, but these two meanings do not enter in conflict with each other (specially given the way this tag is currently used).


slobber should be aliased to saliva


Mutisija said:
slobber should be aliased to saliva

I also thought about that possibility, but due to its current usage (and actual meaning¹) I believe that would be better aliasing it to 'drooling', this way adding 'saliva' indirectly.

¹ As a noun, "slobber" is used for saliva, more specificaly when it is dripping from mouth. As a verb, it is used for act of drooling itself.


O16 said:
I also thought about that possibility, but due to its current usage (and actual meaning¹) I believe that would be better aliasing it to 'drooling', this way adding 'saliva' indirectly.

while majority is drooling characters, there is bunch of images in the slobber tag that do not fit under drooling tag so the usage is not always that. this would just cause mistagging if aliased to drooling.


slobber A→ saliva would be safer than slobber A→ drooling.


Mutisija said:
while majority is drooling characters, there is bunch of images in the slobber tag that do not fit under drooling tag so the usage is not always that. this would just cause mistagging if aliased to drooling.

A few posts under 'slobber' are already mistagged since they show no saliva at all. Aside from this, the other posts accord with the 'drooling' wiki, since they show saliva dripping from mouth (generally combined with excessive salivation while licking, kissing or performing oral sex, however the wiki says nothing about those actions invalidate the tag).

Please show me some of those images that you mentioned because I didn't identified them.

BlueDingo said:
slobber A→ saliva would be safer than slobber A→ drooling.

I like safety, but I am still don't seeing this alias as a possible issue; however if the contrary is proven I will not quarrel.