Are their any cases 'Bulge' can be used with 'Penis'

In category: General

I_I)
"You can clearly tell what it is from the outline but isn't exactly 'showing' anything."

Been seeing a lot of these gray areas a lot more then you might think. Especially with tags that fall under: Underwear_Sex, Cuming in Underwear and yada yada

If you can clearly tell what's under it clothing
without it being as ambiguous as
or

Can you still tag it as the D or would that not fly?

No, we use the penis_outline tag for that.

Furrin_Gok said:
No, we use the penis_outline tag for that.

Ah Neat ╹‿╹)
Looks like someone already sorted this little technicality out.
Thanks for the heads up dood! ◠‿◠)

Edit:

BlueDingo said:
bulge poking_out

Sorry if this comes off as a bit rude
But, I don't think poking out would work here dood ╹ ╹)
(I mean it might but as much as penis would ya know?)

Mario69 said:
bulge subtle_penis

Hold on a sec, Isn't subtle_penis and penis_outline
the same thing? ╹ ╹)?

Or at the least both work on the same pic?

Notska said:
Hold on a sec, Isn't subtle_penis and penis_outline
the same thing? ╹ ╹)?

Or at the least both work on the same pic?

Subtle penis is when it's kind of hidden behind something but not actually covered up. Being hidden in underwear is actually covered up.

Genjar
Contributor
3 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 227
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Mario69 said:
bulge subtle_penis

Subtle_penis is not applicable, since it's not visible at all.

BlueDingo said:
bulge poking_out

...and neither is poking_out. Since those aren't poking out of anything.

:
^ erection_under_clothes, possibly tenting, no penis tag. See also penis_outline, which is related.

What about if the underwear is thin or wet so you can kind of see through it and see the actual penis instead of just the outline, such as in this image by Shiuk?

InannaEloah said:
What about if the underwear is thin or wet so you can kind of see through it and see the actual penis instead of just the outline, such as in this image by Shiuk?

In that case, you can actually see the penis so the penis tag is valid.

Genjar
Contributor
3 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 227
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

By the way, now that we have the barely_visible_genitalia tag, maybe subtle_penis should be renamed to barely_visible_penis? I don't usually like long tags, but that might make the usage more obvious.

Genjar said:
By the way, now that we have the barely_visible_genitalia tag, maybe subtle_penis should be renamed to barely_visible_penis? I don't usually like long tags, but that might make the usage more obvious.

I second that,
I'm all for making old tags more practical.