There's obviously Yooka-Laylee, though some people could easily have avoided the sources talking about it.

Furrin_Gok said:
though some people could easily have avoided the sources talking about it.

What is this, a GamerGate comment? lol

This is the only source anybody needs anyway.

Lance_Armstrong said:

Some people just avoid new game companies, not even knowing they're based on old ones.

Lance_Armstrong said:

That is true for me :V

Blinx the Time Sweeper was one of my favorite games growing up, makes me sad it never caught on. If I had any real knowledge of game development I'd be tempted try a revival myself, seeing as Microsoft allowed the rights to expire a couple years ago.

My first character in Skyrim was a Khajiit assassin, though I've never revived the character in future playthroughs.

I'm pretty big on Sonic the Hedgehog. Looking forward to Mania and Forces. I really like the comics, but it sucks that they've been on hold for months now, and its starting to look like they're cancelled.

Warhammer Fantasy technically has some anthro species in the form of Skaven and Lizardmen (and Beastmen, to a lesser extent, but they're more minotaurs and centaurs than anthros)

I've been interested in Star Fox, but never owned a Nintendo system, and the most recent game's reception hasn't exactly tempted me to spring for one.

space station 13 u can play as the furries

memeboy said:
space station 13 u can play as the furries

I keep hearing about the SS13 Lizards, but what the hell is SS13 in the first place?