I want some McLovin'

TheHuskyK9 said:
I want some McLovin'

I'm gonna feel selfish for bringing this up, but any of my commissions from Harshai.

Not (just) because I want people to look at them some more, but to point that god DAMN Harshai is a talented artist.

Case in point.

EightyNine said:
[...]

i must have been tainted by The Animes for me to consider this type of artwork more my speed than what Harshai offers:

anthro cheetah clothing feline female fish footwear goldfish hair hoodie jacket jeans kemono looking_back mammal marine multiple_images pants phone s1120411 shoes solo solo_focus

Rating: Safe
Score: 3
User: Penguinempire-Dennis
Date: January 21, 2017

there is far worse shit thats been approved by you guys

its far simpler to wrap your head around the fact i broke no rules

shepard.dog said:
there is far worse shit thats been approved by you guys

its far simpler to wrap your head around the fact i broke no rules

Yes, you didn't break any rules by uploading your own artwork. But once an admin has deemed your works to be "not good enough" and deleted them, it's not a smart move to try and post the same content again.

The best you can do now is post elsewhere (like FA or DA where quality standards are more lenient) and improve in your art style.

Now stop trying to derail this thread from its intended purpose. If you have further grievances of how the site works, you are free to contact any of the admins directly.

yes i have been contacting them and there going to follow there own rules if they like it or not

shepard.dog said:
yes i have been contacting them and there going to follow there own rules if they like it or not

What do you think you're gonna accomplish by going off and doing this?

Everything you need to know is in the wiki, including the rules we agreed to follow apon when making an account. It's not "their own", it's "our".

shepard.dog said:

i suggest you read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People," for i barely know you and you are already doing neither.

shepard.dog said:

And I suggest learning the difference between there, their and they're.

Back on topic:

4_toes 5_fingers abstract_background anthro beverage bottle canine claws clothing crossed_legs cup detailed double-breasted fingerless_gloves fluffy fluffy_tail fox fur gloves green_eyes hat holding_bottle holding_cup holding_object legwear looking_at_viewer male mammal orange_fur pants rukis simple_background sitting socks solo stirrup_socks stool tailcoat toes top_hat

Score: 16
User: stranger_furry
Date: August 08, 20124_toes 5_fingers anthro arthropod barefoot beard black_and_white border_collie butterfly cam_collins canine clothed clothing collie cub dipstick_tail dog duo facial_hair fully_clothed fur gloves_(marking) hand_on_head inner_ear_fluff insect kennykitsune leg_grab line_art looking_up male mammal markings monochrome multicolored_tail on_shoulders open_mouth open_smile reaching shirt shorts simple_background size_difference smile standing t-shirt toes toony white_background wolfblade young

Score: 7
User: pikol
Date: March 01, 2012alternate_species armor bust_portrait clothed clothing crossover doctor_doom equine front_view furgonomics hood hooves horse looking_at_viewer male mammal marvel mask my_little_pony ponification pony portrait rautakoura solo teal_eyes

Score: 8
User: misspriss
Date: February 27, 20122002 5_fingers anklet anthro armlet barefoot bracelet brown_background brown_fur brown_hair claws clothed clothing collar dark_natasha detailed digitigrade ear_piercing feathers flute fur hair holding_musical_instrument jewelry lagomorph loincloth long_ears male mammal musical_instrument on_one_leg piercing playing_music ponytail rabbit short_tail side_view simple_background skimpy solo standing topless tribal white_fur

Score: 18
User: cookiekangaroo
Date: March 03, 2012