Booru Pool Downloader

In category: e621 Tools and Applications

Booru Pool Downloader

(source on GitHub)

I have updated the Booru Pool Downloader chrome extension to version 2.0, which now also supports the site Inkbunny.net. Note that you'll have to enable API access under your IB account settings in order to access mature content.

More sites to come in the future. Let me know what sites you would most prefer.

Also, give me a shout if you encounter any issues!

v3.0 is now out. This makes it much more stable and fixes an issue with Danbooru. More sites will be supported and a real settings screen will be added in the next updates.

Hey. Expansion is good, but I want to for example download pictures of any author, with the remaining methods to put it mildly, I do not work. Is it possible in the future update, where will be the ability to download not only pictures in the "folder", but also on the tags of interest?

HrenPushistyi said:
Hey. Expansion is good, but I want to for example download pictures of any author, with the remaining methods to put it mildly, I do not work. Is it possible in the future update, where will be the ability to download not only pictures in the "folder", but also on the tags of interest?

Do you mean an option to download all images that are the result of a search? I'll work on this when I can.

Here's the start: (image)

This extension has been updated to v4.0 with a mass downloader that will show up in e621.

Example

It doesn't play well with flash right now, so add in "-type:swf" so you aren't constantly prompted.

I'm sure there are a number of bugs with the pausing and stopping, so let me know if you run into anything!