BlueDingo said:
If two characters assume a sexual position but don't have sex, what would you tag that as?

You can't tag the position because they all imply sex, which isn't happening in this case, and would result in a mistag.

imminent_sex

Genjar
Contributor
26 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 227
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

BlueDingo said:
Also, missionary position doesn't require you to be "on" your partner.

Missionary position requires both partners to be lying down, and usually that amounts to one of them lying on top.

...it's been getting mistagged lately, though. Mostly for posts that should be under anvil_position. Looks like someone fucked with the wiki entry over an year ago by removing some relevant bits, and that edit got overlooked. I'll edit those back in.


Do we have a tag for when a character is wearing a belt over her tits?

3_toes ? anthro arms_above_head aviator_cap barefoot belt belt_bra black_nose blue_eyes breasts cat chain clothed clothing collar duo eyewear eyewear_on_head feline female fist fully_clothed fur furgonomics goggles grey_fur hair hands_in_pockets hat hoodie huge_head jumping lilchu lintu_(character) looking_at_another male mammal motion_blur motion_lines open_mouth open_smile pants propeller_hat red_fur red_hair shaw_(character) short_hair simple_background smile spiked_collar spikes sweater tail_tuft toes toony tuft white_background yellow_eyes

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Lulzbot
Date: May 04, 2012

Ruku
Member
21 days ago

BlueDingo said:
Do we have a tag for when a character is wearing a belt over her tits?

3_toes ? anthro arms_above_head aviator_cap barefoot belt belt_bra black_nose blue_eyes breasts cat chain clothed clothing collar duo eyewear eyewear_on_head feline female fist fully_clothed fur furgonomics goggles grey_fur hair hands_in_pockets hat hoodie huge_head jumping lilchu lintu_(character) looking_at_another male mammal motion_blur motion_lines open_mouth open_smile pants propeller_hat red_fur red_hair shaw_(character) short_hair simple_background smile spiked_collar spikes sweater tail_tuft toes toony tuft white_background yellow_eyes

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Lulzbot
Date: May 04, 2012

there is belt_bra as well as beltbra

there doesnt seem to be an actual name for it, a google search only brings up normal bras that are additionally supported by multiple small belts, nothing like the example thru the style in the example has been worn by celebrities on multiple occasions irl


Ruku said:
there is belt_bra as well as beltbra

there doesnt seem to be an actual name for it, a google search only brings up normal bras that are additionally supported by multiple small belts, nothing like the example thru the style in the example has been worn by celebrities on multiple occasions irl

belt_bra sounds good enough for now. Might be an issue if a male character does it, though.

Wiki page created.

Ruku
Member
21 days ago

BlueDingo said:
belt_bra sounds good enough for now. Might be an issue if a male character does it, though.

Wiki page created.

would chest_belt be more suited?

considering that we are kinda talking about improvised clothing, not a actual bra...


Ruku said:
would chest_belt be more suited?

That would be a better choice. Gender-neutral, more accurate.


Is there anything more specific than breast_squeeze for images where both the arms are down, hands together, squishing the breasts together?

It might be a Japanese pose. It might also be used for the breasts equivalent of wakamezake.


Do we have a tag for scales that look rough? I'm mostly thinking of cases where the image is detailed, catching all the small scales.


Sorrowless said:
Do we have a tag for scales that look rough? I'm mostly thinking of cases where the image is detailed, catching all the small scales.

It's not a perfect solution, but try scales ~detailed ~photorealism ~realistic or scalie ~detailed ~photorealism ~realistic.


Do we have a tag for:

  • A temporary building made from unconventional materials like books, pillows, boxes, etc.?
  • Objects in general draped or wrapped around a character's neck?

bandanna book cub earth_pony emerald_jewel(colt_quest) equine fan_character feral ficficponyfic hat horse male mammal my_little_pony pony reading solo stack young

Rating: Safe
Score: 0
User: j3356
Date: July 27, 2016+ <3 blue_eyes crossgender cutie_mark earth_pony equine feral flat_colors friendship_is_magic fur hair honey_drop hooves horse looking_aside looking_at_viewer male mammal medical my_little_pony nude nurse nurse_redheart_(mlp) pink_hair pony short_hair side_view smile solo stethoscope toony white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 0
User: Charger_Shadowbolt
Date: May 12, 2012

Ruku
Member
19 days ago

Sorrowless said:
Do we have a tag for scales that look rough? I'm mostly thinking of cases where the image is detailed, catching all the small scales.

detailed_scales is probly the best you get, not all posts in there i would actually call rough but all posts in there do seem to have actual scale texture.

Lance_Armstrong said:
Is there anything more specific than breast_squeeze for images where both the arms are down, hands together, squishing the breasts together?

It might be a Japanese pose. It might also be used for the breasts equivalent of wakamezake.

Doesnt seem to be, thru the pose does seem to be a common in anime often from shy and aluring characters. probly a new tag presenting_cleavage is in order here.


Ruku said:
detailed_scales is probly the best you get, not all posts in there i would actually call rough but all posts in there do seem to have actual scale texture.

That's a good tag. It doesn't have to be rough, I just like it when the scales are, well, detailed. Most pics skip that part.


Do we have tags that differentiate between characters washing/bathing themselves and washing/bathing others?

← self / other → 2017 5_fingers andrew_reynart anthro bathing black_nose breasts brown_eyes brown_fur brown_hair brown_nose cammie canine clothing dark_fur detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dragon eeveelution espeon eyewear female forehead_gem fox fur glasses grass green_eyes group hair hi_res hybrid kaotikjuju lagomorph lopunny male mammal multicolored_fur nintendo nude open_mouth outside pink_fur pokémon purple_hair river sereina side_boob smile standing tree video_games water white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 11
User: GalloViking
Date: January 22, 2017

Ruku
Member
17 days ago

hmm... was going use calves for calf muscles but then noticed it was invalidated a year ago without any discussion at all >_>

Do we have any alternatives for these?


BlueDingo said:
Do we have tags that differentiate between characters washing/bathing themselves and washing/bathing others?

← self / other → 2017 5_fingers andrew_reynart anthro bathing black_nose breasts brown_eyes brown_fur brown_hair brown_nose cammie canine clothing dark_fur detailed_background digital_media_(artwork) dragon eeveelution espeon eyewear female forehead_gem fox fur glasses grass green_eyes group hair hi_res hybrid kaotikjuju lagomorph lopunny male mammal multicolored_fur nintendo nude open_mouth outside pink_fur pokémon purple_hair river sereina side_boob smile standing tree video_games water white_fur

Rating: Safe
Score: 11
User: GalloViking
Date: January 22, 2017

I approve of a differentiating tag.


Ruku said:
hmm... was going use calves for calf muscles but then noticed it was invalidated a year ago without any discussion at all >_>

Do we have any alternatives for these?

The calf muscle is also called a gastrocnemius. No images are tagged that, though.

Diagram

Ruku
Member
17 days ago

BlueDingo said:
The calf muscle is also called a gastrocnemius. No images are tagged that, though.

Diagram

ya thru it was to be in such a way as is done with tags such as abs or pecs to mean the collective group not just the individual muscle of which gastrocnemius is one of 2 plus a tendon.>_>; also the lack of familiarity to the name gastrocnemius.


What about a tag for chipped teeth?

O16
Member
16 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

HypnoBitch said:
What about a tag for chipped teeth?

We have 'broken_tooth' (current post counting = 1).


O16 said:
We have 'broken_tooth' (current post counting = 1).

That would be because it's broken_teeth... singular vs plural, but that is also sorta inaccurate. Chipped teeth aren't broken, they're just damaged. So, maybe making a chipped_teeth or damaged_teeth (because chips aren't the only way to damage teeth).

O16
Member
16 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Siral_Exan said:
That would be because it's broken_teeth... singular vs plural, but that is also sorta inaccurate. Chipped teeth aren't broken, they're just damaged. So, maybe making a chipped_teeth or damaged_teeth (because chips aren't the only way to damage teeth).

Oh. I guess that should have searched for the plural instead.

Maybe 'damaged' be a bit too ample, I mean, a severely carious tooth is damaged as well, isn't it? Also, 'broken' and 'chipped' only differ on the extension of the damage,' hence broken_teeth' isn't that inaccurate.


O16 said:
Also, 'broken' and 'chipped' only differ on the extension of the damage,' hence broken_teeth' isn't that inaccurate.

I can vouch for that. Personal experience with a tooth splitting down the middle.


What is this skirt-like garment called:

2012 4_toes 5_fingers anthro barefoot belt black_nose canine cel_shading clothed clothing crossed_arms digitigrade eleode feathers frown fur grey_fur grey_hair hair hi_res looking_aside male mammal pteruges solo toes topless tribal white_fur wolf

Rating: Safe
Score: 11
User: TonyLemur
Date: June 29, 2012

Ruku
Member
15 days ago

BlueDingo said:
What is this skirt-like garment called:

2012 4_toes 5_fingers anthro barefoot belt black_nose canine cel_shading clothed clothing crossed_arms digitigrade eleode feathers frown fur grey_fur grey_hair hair hi_res looking_aside male mammal pteruges solo toes topless tribal white_fur wolf

Rating: Safe
Score: 11
User: TonyLemur
Date: June 29, 2012

customly designed thru seems to be adapted from Pteruges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pteruges


anthro apron brown_fur canine clothed clothing dipstick_ears dipstick_tail disney fox front_view fully_clothed fur gideon_grey gloves_(marking) interlocked_fingers kartazene looking_at_viewer male mammal markings multicolored_tail open_mouth open_smile orange_fur pants red_eyes shirt smile solo standing zootopia

Rating: Safe
Score: 7
User: Rysaerio-Misoery
Date: January 24, 2017 anthro arthropod black_eyes blonde_hair butterfly butterfly_wings clothed clothing dress empty_eyes female grey_background hair hollow_knight humanoid insect interlocked_fingers marissa_(hollow_knight) pyrogina simple_background solo toeless wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 6
User: DiamondsDroog
Date: April 09, 2017

We have the tag interlocked_fingers for when the fingers are between eachother, but what about this specific position, when they're interlocked (or otherwise, could probably apply to the heart stuff too) over the chest?

O16
Member
13 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Rating: Safe
Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Furrin_Gok said:
anthro apron brown_fur canine clothed clothing dipstick_ears dipstick_tail disney fox front_view fully_clothed fur gideon_grey gloves_(marking) interlocked_fingers kartazene looking_at_viewer male mammal markings multicolored_tail open_mouth open_smile orange_fur pants red_eyes shirt smile solo standing zootopia

Rating: Safe
Score: 7
User: Rysaerio-Misoery
Date: January 24, 2017 anthro arthropod black_eyes blonde_hair butterfly butterfly_wings clothed clothing dress empty_eyes female grey_background hair hollow_knight humanoid insect interlocked_fingers marissa_(hollow_knight) pyrogina simple_background solo toeless wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 6
User: DiamondsDroog
Date: April 09, 2017

We have the tag interlocked_fingers for when the fingers are between eachother, but what about this specific position, when they're interlocked (or otherwise, could probably apply to the heart stuff too) over the chest?

I guess 'interlocked fingers' works well in these cases too.


O16 said:
I guess 'interlocked fingers' works well in these cases too.

Not really. Marissa's fingers aren't visible, so it doesn't really seem fair to keep the tag on, I only added it in leau of anything better.



So, uh. Fisting, but with feet. There a tag for that?


Furrin_Gok said:

So, uh. Fisting, but with feet. There a tag for that?

Feeting would be a good name for it.