Dynablade_Savior said:
I do have to wonder, is there a tag for a creature with only a butthole?

Example:
https://e926.net/post/show/1566806/ambiguous_penetration-animated-anthro-blue_fur-but

I... huh.

darryus said:
Well, there's featureless_crotch and ambiguous_gender. But I don't think there's really any tags for some kind of "confirmed ambiguous" for character who just isn't, rather than their gender being indeterminable, which is what ambiguous_gender is usually for.

Although featureless_crotch anus ambiguous would probably return all the same results that type of tag would anyway.

I think featureless_crotch anus -x_anus works a bit better?

Still... I feel like... maybe there's room for a tag here.

I mean....

We normally infer a character's gender/sex based off of visible cues... but how do we deal with a complete lack of genitals?

Some pictures, it's more like.. "The attention isn't the genitals, so we haven't drawn them" while others are more like "this character lacks genitals"

Compare:

and:

I dunno. I mean. Maybe there's a place for anus_only?

Moles. Skin blemishes. Do we have a tag for that? 'cause right now "moles" just has a singular instance of four images of the same base and "mole" brings up the animal (obvs.) Skin_blemish also isn't a tag. Surely we have a tag this would fit under, don't we?

AnotherDay said:
Moles. Skin blemishes. Do we have a tag for that? 'cause right now "moles" just has a singular instance of four images of the same base and "mole" brings up the animal (obvs.) Skin_blemish also isn't a tag. Surely we have a tag this would fit under, don't we?

mole_(marking) and beauty_mark (note not all beauty marks are moles and not all moles are beauty marks, of course.)

Unfortunately this often gets mistagged as the animal, "mole", and needs cleaning up afterwards. Honestly I feel mole should be disambiguated and the species would be mole_(species)

But for now, those tags are how we tend to tag moles.

Genjar
Former Staff
14 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 280
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Dynablade_Savior said:

If I remember right, the anus_only tag was made for that. But the current wiki description doesn't match that usage, so it's bit of a mess.. Half of the posts are tagged by the original usage, and the other half by the wiki.

Genjar said:
If I remember right, the anus_only tag was made for that. But the current wiki description doesn't match that usage, so it's bit of a mess.. Half of the posts are tagged by the original usage, and the other half by the wiki.

*blinks*

Well. I should have looked to see if that tag existed before I mentioned it.

That said, looking at the tags posted with anus_only, I see 3 things:

1 - "I don't have genitals, only an anus"
(see above)

2 - "Through camera angles, nothing but my anus is visible"

3 - "My other genitals are covered in some fashion and the attention is mostly on my anus." ... This one is split into two categories:

3a - the 'clothing aside' method:

3b - And the pussy_tape method:

Generally speaking, I see the following tags here

1. No genitals, only an anus - Aka, the topic of these posts genital-less? anus_only? no_genitals_only_anus?
2. Only_anus_exposed?
3a. ...some combination of Presenting_anus + something else?
3b. Pussy_tape

I dunno. I has a tired.

Edit: I remembered one more circumstance for anus only, involving various forms of castration, neutering and other horrifying things.

Genjar
Former Staff
14 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 280
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

SnowWolf said:
Generally speaking, I see the following tags here

1. No genitals, only an anus - Aka, the topic of these posts genital-less? anus_only? no_genitals_only_anus?
2. Only_anus_exposed?
3a. ...some combination of Presenting_anus + something else?
3b. Pussy_tape

1. It's so messy that I'm not sure if it can be salvaged, but I'd keep anus_only for this. Since the usage is quite similar to the planned clothing tag changes (naked_hathat_only, etc).
2. For the most part, this seems searchable with combos. Especially with the addition of butt_focus. Not sure if a new tag is needed.
3. Searchable with presenting_anus pants_down and such.

Genjar said:
1. It's so messy that I'm not sure if it can be salvaged, but I'd keep anus_only for this. Since the usage is quite similar to the planned clothing tag changes (naked_hathat_only, etc).
2. For the most part, this seems searchable with combos. Especially with the addition of butt_focus. Not sure if a new tag is needed.
3. Searchable with presenting_anus pants_down and such.

1.Eh, it's only 250ish posts. Not too bad. Especially as 75% of the posts don't 'need' anus_only by our definition. That said, it being in line with the other tags is a good thing.. though with the confusion, I wonder if something that is more descriptive might reduce confusion in the future. *shrug*

2. Mmm.. As I'm looking through, the biggest thing I'm seeing that I'm not seeing a tag for is clothing that deliberatly exposes the anus...

So that might be a thing too.

butt_focus also seems undertagged.

AS for if we need a new tag or not... I dunno. I can totally get that hiding half of the junk can be interesting and enticing in some fasion... so maybe that DOES make it worth tagging?

Couple questions...and I have wondered this for a while now. Is there a tag for when cum is basically on the eyelid like so?

Basically it's like she almost got cum in her eye but she closed it in time so it's sitting on her eyelid. If not...I was thinking of cum_on_eyelid or cum_over_eye.

Secondly I was wondering about things like this:

The tag I see for this is often sexually_suggestive however I feel that is not specific enough. There are lots of ways to be sexually suggestive that don't involve a phallic object. I was wondering if there was a tag that would specifically reference something that is phallic being treated as if it is a penis...you know...licking a Popsicle suggestively...something like that.

Is there a specific name for this posture?

Dyrone said:

The tag I see for this is often sexually_suggestive however I feel that is not specific enough. There are lots of ways to be sexually suggestive that don't involve a phallic object. I was wondering if there was a tag that would specifically reference something that is phallic being treated as if it is a penis...you know...licking a Popsicle suggestively...something like that.

As far as I'm aware there's no tag for this type of image, I've had a few looks before but never found anything. I like the sound of the tag simulating_fellatio for this type of image but I've never actually added it.

Sometimes a guy wants to have sex and a girl wants to have sex, and they have sex and that's just sex.

Sometimes a guy wants to have sex and the girl does not and so he forces himself upon her with threats or violence, and that is rape.

In between, there are times when a guy wants to have sex and a girl does not, but she does it anyway for some reason.

Perhaps she has lost a bet, or can't pay the rent, or there is some minor blackmailing going on, or she has made some arrangement to exchange the use of her vagina to the use of this unsavory fellow for something he can do for her.

Therefore; she said yes, she's not fighting back, but she's not happy about it.

What would be the proper tag for this sort of thing? I know blackmail is its own tag, but it 1) does not cover the full range of this concept and 2) covers more than this concept.

We'd be flagging it on stories that explain this, or on images where one or more individuals in the act are clearly consenting but not enjoying it; an angry or annoyed expression.

If the person really, REALLY doesn't want it; expressions of horror, streaming tears; I think it should still be under rape because it's more aggressive or intense or some such and clearly the person feels threatened into doing this.

What I'm talking about is a girl sucking her ex-boyfriend's cock to get her CDs back, while giving him a smoky glare indicating she'd rather not be doing so.

**Edit: With this in mind, is there some kind of tag for pity sex? That's hot, too.

Dyrone said:
Couple questions...and I have wondered this for a while now. Is there a tag for when cum is basically on the eyelid like so?

Basically it's like she almost got cum in her eye but she closed it in time so it's sitting on her eyelid. If not...I was thinking of cum_on_eyelid or cum_over_eye.

I think this might be too specific. It's not unique enough to bother bringing into one tag; you can search for cum_on_face and one_eye_closed to get what you're after - I don't think it's worth making a cum tag for every feature of the face.

Dyrone said:

Secondly I was wondering about things like this:

Maybe suggestive_oral would be worth making

Dynablade_Savior said:

Just look for anus -genitals

Sparkmane said:
Just look for anus -genitals

genitals is only tagged on 75 posts and furthermore even if it was tagged on things this search wouldn't include posts containing more than one character where one has genitals and one does not.

Sparkmane said:
I think this might be too specific. It's not unique enough to bother bringing into one tag; you can search for cum_on_face and one_eye_closed to get what you're after - I don't think it's worth making a cum tag for every feature of the face.

That's the same search I did to find my example image...however there were a ton of results where the cum wasn't over the eye, in fact I'd say over the half the results the cum wasn't over the eye...the character was just closing one eye for some other reason.

If there isn't a tag for it I definitely think they're should be. Imo this isn't too hyper-specific like cum_on_cheek or cum_on_forehead or some shit that I would be against as well, this is the suggestion that the cumshot was so wild and messy that it nearly got in the character's eye, which seems like a valid thing that deserves its own tag.

I'll probably go ahead with cum_over_eye unless someone has a better suggestion. I don't really like cum_on_eyelid because there could just be a single drop of cum on the corner of an eyelid and suddenly someone would be like "oh, dat needs da cum_on_eyelid tag! Me good tagger!" When in reality that's not really the point.

Dyrone said:

I'll probably go ahead with cum_over_eye unless someone has a better suggestion. I don't really like cum_on_eyelid because there could just be a single drop of cum on the corner of an eyelid and suddenly someone would be like "oh, dat needs da cum_on_eyelid tag! Me good tagger!" When in reality that's not really the point.

I would have concerns about cum_over_eye being also tagged to characters with their eyes opens.

Also, Cum_on_eyes/cum_on_eyelids would fall in line with the rest of the cum_on* tags

Dyrone said:
That's the same search I did to find my example image...however there were a ton of results where the cum wasn't over the eye, in fact I'd say over the half the results the cum wasn't over the eye...the character was just closing one eye for some other reason.

If there isn't a tag for it I definitely think they're should be. Imo this isn't too hyper-specific like cum_on_cheek or cum_on_forehead or some shit that I would be against as well, this is the suggestion that the cumshot was so wild and messy that it nearly got in the character's eye, which seems like a valid thing that deserves its own tag.

oh oh oh, no, use cum_blinded - it'll really get the point across & it'll look different enough from cum_on_face

cum_on_Eileen

SnowWolf said:
I would have concerns about cum_over_eye being also tagged to characters with their eyes opens.

Perhaps, but I would hope they would automatically gravitate to cum_in_eyes...at least that's the tag I think of when I think of cum actually being IN a character's eyes.

SnowWolf said:
Also, Cum_on_eyes/cum_on_eyelids would fall in line with the rest of the cum_on* tags

It would, but I'm thinking more of something covering the eye, so the cum_over_eyes tag would be more related to hair_over_eyes

Sparkmane said:
oh oh oh, no, use cum_blinded

Hmmm...that's a possibility. Wiki article would have to state that this doesn't require total blindness however, because sometimes the cum is over just one eye.