I thought it strange we had no armpit_focus tag. I do know armpits was invalidated and why but I'm not really sure what constitutes armpit_fetish even after reading the wiki. Can we get some picture examples on there? Is this armpit_fetish?

They seem detailed enough but this isn't a fetish I'm accustomed to. Should armpit_focus be aliased to armpit_fetish even though the former isn't in use? (Probably not.) We have foot_fetish and foot_focus coexisting but what's the line for any sort of *_fetish and *_focus tags?

Unrelated to armpits, a pass should probably be made to remove foot_focus from foot_shot posts as I just saw about a dozen recent posts tagged incorrectly, according to the wikis.

Furrin_Gok said:
We have a tag for living aircraft, but is there one for road-based automotives, like car, truck, van, or motorcycle living_machines? I'd like a way to search specifically for that sort.

Currently, there is no tag used for living cars/motorcycles/etc., if you want to start adding the tag living_automobile or just living_vehicle would probably be good tags to go with. We also don't seem to have a tag for living locomotives.

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 280
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

No reason not to add tags for other types of living vechicles, afaics. The only reason living_aircraft got its own tag first was because those are the most common kind of living vehicles.

darryus said:
Currently, there is no tag used for living cars/motorcycles/etc., if you want to start adding the tag living_automobile or just living_vehicle would probably be good tags to go with. We also don't seem to have a tag for living locomotives.

Should we follow suit with aircraft and just make the tag living_groundcraft? Road based, locomotives, snow mobiles and possibly even hovercrafts if we don't bunch them into watercrafts.

Is there a tag for being penetrated or presenting in this/these poses?:

Furrin_Gok said:
Looks like broken source was used a couple of times. I think there was something else, but I can't find it.

Any news about this?
Currently broken source is only used once.
I wanted to tag some pictures because, well, the source has been deleted.

It's not a source request either. As the URL used to link the actual source, it just got deleted and the original URL is still useful for archive search.

I guess I'll use this tag until I find something better.
Your comment was the best I got out of forum and tag searches so far.

FurryLover121 said:

I believe the latter of the two would be t_square_position the I'm not so sure about former, but I'd guess that doggystyle would be accurate.

Tag for robots that are made to seem like certain animals?
Like, maybe something similar to the "[x]_humanoid" tags?
anthro bnny body_writing clothing english_text female front_view full-length_portrait glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background grey_background hi_res lagomorph leotard light_skin machine mammal orange_clothing pale_skin portrait psyk323 rabbit robot scarf screen_face simple_background solo text white_skin

Score: 7
User: AbiCordo
Date: May 20, 2018

AbiCordo said:
Like, maybe something similar to the "[x]_humanoid" tags?
anthro bnny body_writing clothing english_text female front_view full-length_portrait glowing glowing_eyes gradient_background grey_background hi_res lagomorph leotard light_skin machine mammal orange_clothing pale_skin portrait psyk323 rabbit robot scarf screen_face simple_background solo text white_skin

Score: 7
User: AbiCordo
Date: May 20, 2018

I've always tagged them as if the character wasn't a robot (as well as the robot tag, of course). So, I'd probably tag the first image as cow_humanoid and the second as anthro rabbit. This way every character in a post is able to have a form tag (anthro, feral, taur, humanoid, human).

Genjar
Former Staff
27 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

AbiCordo said:

robot + appropriate form and species tags.

2017 canine corgi cute dog feral fudgebiskets hi_res machine mammal notti_(fudgebiskets) robot simple_background solo white_background

Score: 0
User: fudgebiskets
Date: October 04, 2017 - feral robot dog
4_fingers amazing ambiguous_gender anthro canine carrying cat daniel_luvisi day detailed dog duo feline feral fur glowing glowing_eyes grey_fur hi_res looking_at_viewer lying machine male mammal nude on_front outside paws red_eyes robot size_difference smile standing tubes whiskers white_fur

Score: 11
User: HAX
Date: January 30, 2011 - anthro robot dog

...and so on.

Adding a robot_humanoid tag might be worth considering though, since that's the format we've used for other tags already (monstrous_humanoid for monster + humanoid, etc). Among other things, it'd be handy for searching for non-humanlike robots (with -robot_humanoid).

eelf
26 days ago

do we have a tag for "reverse furries" or whatever they are called?
absurd_res anthro bear canine cat clothing comic convention dialogue dog english_text feline female group hi_res hoodie human human_costume lagomorph mammal missbutlerart natalie_(missbutlerart) outside pega rabbit reverse_furry running suit text too-much-caffeine-comics

Score: 19
User: eelf
Date: September 10, 2016

Do we have a tag for this:

A Human* is shrunken and placed into the womb of an anthro. He or she is later rebirthed, but remains Human, having only become biologically related to the mother regardless of species.

It is basically a variation of rebirthing, but does it have a specific name and tag?

*Doesn't have to be Human

eelf said:
absurd_res anthro bear canine cat clothing comic convention dialogue dog english_text feline female group hi_res hoodie human human_costume lagomorph mammal missbutlerart natalie_(missbutlerart) outside pega rabbit reverse_furry running suit text too-much-caffeine-comics

Yes, reverse_furry. Human_costume also applies if a "human skinsuit" is involved

realandyisepic said:

A Human* is shrunken and placed into the womb of an anthro. He or she is later rebirthed, but remains Human, having only become biologically related to the mother regardless of species.

It is basically a variation of rebirthing, but does it have a specific name and tag?

No, but I'd think transformation unbirthing human will work for 'becoming the species/a related species' stuff. Some of what you're asking for is story-based and won't be tagged here by default. It's also getting suuuper niche to the point there might be less than 20 images on the site showing it at all.

regsmutt said:
No, but I'd think transformation unbirthing human will work for 'becoming the species/a related species' stuff. Some of what you're asking for is story-based and won't be tagged here by default. It's also getting suuuper niche to the point there might be less than 20 images on the site showing it at all.

Well, I think something like transformationless_rebirthing or something on the lines of that could work.

regsmutt said:

realandyisepic said:
Well, I think something like transformationless_rebirthing or something on the lines of that could work.

Except you said he's not transforming. Nor is he becoming "biologically related," as he already had his DNA, even if he gets a new umbillical cord.

▼ rear_view et al.

FurryLover121 said:

There is no all-encompassing tag for that. Generally, the sex is from_behind_position, although disembodied_penis posts tend not to get a *_position tag (for me 10/128 pages). The pose on the left is all_fours (could be kneeling, but very likely isn't). The pose on the right is on_side. The *_view tag, rear_view, is also very important for art like this.

rear_view looking_back actually catches a lot of similar results. Both posts should be tagged that but aren't, and the one on the left is mistagged looking_at_viewer since they are looking at the dicks. You can add more specific tags for more specific acts, like penetration and presenting as you already pointed out. spreading is another good one for that, but these posts show legs_together, the opposite of spread_legs. rear_view bedroom_eyes is similar to presenting; butt_pose is almost entirely rear_view; rear_view butt works too lol...

▼ android

Genjar said:
Adding a robot_humanoid tag might be worth considering though, since that's the format we've used for other tags already (monstrous_humanoid for monster + humanoid, etc). Among other things, it'd be handy for searching for non-humanlike robots (with -robot_humanoid).

android is for humanoid- or anthro-like robots, and it has the implication. Android could be renamed to robot_humanoid, but I'd worry about humanoid's baggage that would seem to exclude anthro-shaped robots.

▼ human suits

eelf said:

We have furry_character_wearing_fursuit and not_furry_wearing_fursuit. A tag like furry_wearing_human_suit would not seem out of place.

▼ rebirth

realandyisepic said:

rebirth is a tag. You used the term in your question, so you knew that? We really don't need to further specialize tags with so few posts.

Sounds like full_tour if vore is involved, but it probably isn't. How is this character "placed into the womb"? Magic, surgery, unbirthing, [art doesn't provide an explanation]?

Also...

but remains Human

having only become biologically related to the mother regardless of species

...what? Choose one. The whole "biologically related" seems unprovable through art (and therefore untaggable) unless a transformation is involved. Are you referring to maternal bonding?

Regarding the rear views... would take_your_pick apply?

abadbird said:
android is for humanoid- or anthro-like robots, and it has the implication. Android could be renamed to robot_humanoid, but I'd worry about humanoid's baggage that would seem to exclude anthro-shaped robots.

I actually really like the robot-humanoid idea.. it would be more inline with some of our other tags.

Me being me, I'd also argue in favor of a feral robot tag of some sort too.

We have furry_character_wearing_fursuit and not_furry_wearing_fursuit. A tag like furry_wearing_human_suit would not seem out of place.

I actually really like that.

Genjar
Former Staff
24 days ago

abadbird said:

Considering that we've usually tried to keep furry tags separate from not_furry ones, a tag that specifically combines anthro and humanoid is an oddity that probably shouldn't exist.

abadbird said:

Should we have humanoid_suit separate, or connected as nonfurry_suit?

Do we have a tag for when a character has their fingers in their hair? Would that be a useful thing to tag, as part of a character's pose?

Example, post #1560159 (it's definitely a weird case, though, also tagged "what", because... what).

A tag like bioluminescence, but for non-living organisms like robots/etc? Or perhaps even cyborgs?

Basically, anything where the light affixed to the body is mechanical rather than natural. (Of course, unless "bioluminescence" should be used for these cases as well.)

Oooo. A rather important one, so it probably has a tag that I don't know about--

Something for images that are technically 'sexually explicit', but contain no trace of erotic acts, or even suggestiveness? e.g.: Genitals are visible, but nothing is being done with them, and nobody even seems to be interested in sex.

1) I know there's casual_nudity and casual_exposure (because I'm a weirdo who likes weird things), but there are still situations where I don't think those would apply. Tail genitals being visible is one thing I can think of.

2) Then there's also images like the below that clearly appeal to voyeurism despite being casual - usually seem suggestive in positioning/etc, drawing attention primarily to the exposed genitalia/body...

...while other images are 'sexually explicit' but focus on something else, drawing attention away (or at least dividing it) from those elements.

I'm not saying I need a tag for each, but maybe for one or the other? Maybe something that even encompasses both?

▼ Suggestions for Tags (If there are none)

Of course, these should probably only apply to images that are rated as 'explicit' and don't have the tags 'sex' or 'presenting_*'. Though, there are probably a lot of 'presenting_*' images where the presenting isn't on purpose, so that one is debatable...

• Very General
    • light_nsfw, nsfw_lite, technically_nsfw, etc
  • More specific
    • sexual_intent, non-sexual_intent & ambiguous_intent
    • casually_explicit & purposely_explicit
    • sfw_focus, nsfw_focus & questionable/risqué_focus

AbiCordo said:
Oooo. A rather important one, so it probably has a tag that I don't know about--

Something for images that are technically 'sexually explicit', but contain no trace of erotic acts, or even suggestiveness? e.g.: Genitals are visible, but nothing is being done with them, and nobody even seems to be interested in sex.

1) I know there's casual_nudity and casual_exposure (because I'm a weirdo who likes weird things), but there are still situations where I don't think those would apply. Tail genitals being visible is one thing I can think of.

2) Then there's also images like the below that clearly appeal to voyeurism despite being casual - usually seem suggestive in positioning/etc, drawing attention primarily to the exposed genitalia/body...

...while other images are 'sexually explicit' but focus on something else, drawing attention away (or at least dividing it) from those elements.

I'm not saying I need a tag for each, but maybe for one or the other? Maybe something that even encompasses both?

▼ Suggestions for Tags (If there are none)

Of course, these should probably only apply to images that are rated as 'explicit' and don't have the tags 'sex' or 'presenting_*'. Though, there are probably a lot of 'presenting_*' images where the presenting isn't on purpose, so that one is debatable...

• Very General
    • light_nsfw, nsfw_lite, technically_nsfw, etc
  • More specific
    • sexual_intent, non-sexual_intent & ambiguous_intent
    • casually_explicit & purposely_explicit
    • sfw_focus, nsfw_focus & questionable/risqué_focus

Also stuff that's marked explicit for thing that any reasonable* person would agree is sfw, but is marked explicit by technicality. It could even be called explicit_by_technicality. Example might be an otherwise sfw image with a crude penis doodle hidden somewhere or a non-sexual image of a feral that just happens to have a sheath or a non-detailed/'Neko Atsume' style butt.

*I'm not arguing that the rules are unreasonable.

We have breast_fondling, but is there a tag for when a character is fondling their own breasts?

I do have to wonder, is there a tag for a creature with only a butthole?

Example:
https://e926.net/post/show/1566806/ambiguous_penetration-animated-anthro-blue_fur-but

Dynablade_Savior said:
I do have to wonder, is there a tag for a creature with only a butthole?

Example:
https://e926.net/post/show/1566806/ambiguous_penetration-animated-anthro-blue_fur-but

Well, there's featureless_crotch and ambiguous_gender. But I don't think there's really any tags for some kind of "confirmed ambiguous" for character who just isn't, rather than their gender being indeterminable, which is what ambiguous_gender is usually for.

Although featureless_crotch anus ambiguous would probably return all the same results that type of tag would anyway.