SnowWolf
Former Staff
26 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 23
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

darryus said:
probably henshin or something

Henshin has 4 posts. And they don't reflect a magical girl style transformation.

we have magical_girl_outfit, but...

I don't think we have one of those.

we should, though! :D

I mean clothing_transformation has 5 posts...

and doens't rewlly apply./

I'd argue like "magical_girl_transformation" would be a good tag

Is there a tag for when characters have segmented body parts? I noticed a few "segmented" tags, but they're hardly used at all, so I was thinking maybe there's a different tag or that those aren't considered good names.

Examples: her arms are separated at the shoulder, she has it at the elbows and presumably shoulders as well, etc.

AbiCordo said:
Is there a tag for when characters have segmented body parts? I noticed a few "segmented" tags, but they're hardly used at all, so I was thinking maybe there's a different tag or that those aren't considered good names.

Examples: her arms are separated at the shoulder, she has it at the elbows and presumably shoulders as well, etc.

I feel something like doll_joints would make sense or maybe robot_joints. Both tags seem to be used for essentially the same thing.

Is there a tag for when a character appears to be pressing against glass?

Furrin_Gok said:

Is there a tag for when a character appears to be pressing against glass?

Yup, on_glass

AstealthA said:
Yup, on_glass

Well why the heck was against_glass aliased before it ever got tagged in the first place? I searched for that, with the empty tags box checked, and didn't get any results.

Since “rex” in Tyrannosaurus Rex means “king” in latin, shouldn’t female t-“rex’s” be refered to as... t-regina’s?

masterwave said:
Since “rex” in Tyrannosaurus Rex means “king” in latin, shouldn’t female t-“rex’s” be refered to as... t-regina’s?

I’ll take what this guy’s smoking.

Is there a tag for when character is pushing down an erection? I don't think this counts as covering_crotch, exactly.

JAKXXX3 said:
Is there a tag for when character is pushing down an erection? I don't think this counts as covering_crotch, exactly.

hand_on_penis is the only one I can think of. unwanted_erection could maybe work but it would depend on the picture.

Furrin_Gok said:
Well why the heck was against_glass aliased before it ever got tagged in the first place? I searched for that, with the empty tags box checked, and didn't get any results.

against_glass was actually added to 23 posts before it got aliased.

Is there a tag for when there are feathers coming off of a character's arms so that they have like a hybrid wing/arm thing going on? Example:

darryus said:
against_glass was actually added to 23 posts before it got aliased.

Well that's weird. It's not even an empty tag.

Dyrone said:
Is there a tag for when there are feathers coming off of a character's arms so that they have like a hybrid wing/arm thing going on? Example:

Wing hands.

Dyrone said:

There's also winged_arms and feather_hands. I can't really tell if the hands are feathers too since they look a little defined, I think at least winged_arms should apply though.

Is there a way to make the blacklist hide things under a certain score or favcount?

For example,

insert_tag_here -favcount:>39

You can do this in an individual search, but it would be more convenient if it was always active like a blacklisted tag.

Human-Shaped said:
Is there a way to make the blacklist hide things under a certain score or favcount?

For example,

insert_tag_here -favcount:>39

You can do this in an individual search, but it would be more convenient if it was always active like a blacklisted tag.

Unfortunately the blacklist doesn't play very well with metatags.

Furrin_Gok said:
Unfortunately the blacklist doesn't play very well with metatags.

Any way to suggest this idea, or do they not take suggestions anymore?

I remember there being some kind of thread for that at one point. I asked when they'd get rid of the blacklist's 3900 character limit, but that was two years ago and still no idea @[email protected]

luls
13 days ago

Is there something like a clitoral_stimulation tag for images like the following where the clitoris is directly being targeted?

Also, why doesn't there seem to be a tag for armpits?

luls said:
Is there something like a clitoral_stimulation tag for images like the following where the clitoris is directly being targeted?

Also, why doesn't there seem to be a tag for armpits?

clitoral

also the plain armpit tag has long since been invalidated, however there are specific armpit tags like armpit fetish, cum on armpit, etc

I know suggestive_gesture is a tag, but should there be any specific tags related to the things being suggested? Maybe even just for the ones like fellatio or titfucks, since those are very common?

E.g.: " suggesting_fellatio ", " suggesting_paizuri ", etc. Or, if that's too long of a name, "faux_fellatio/pseudofellatio", "faux_titfuck/pseudotitfuck", etc.

One thing I never thought of before: are there tags for... gender identity stuff? Like, for when a character's identity doesn't match up with their physical body?

I'm very indifferent to the whole subject, but I started uploading a few character info sheets recently, and it got me wondering what I'd do in cases like that-- where someone who is physically a male/female/etc but is said to prefer being called otherwise.

(I know I already said it, but to be doubly clear, this is not a sensitive subject for me. I know it can be for other people, so apologies if I word it poorly, or seem like I'm not treating the subject with proper respect.)

AbiCordo said:
One thing I never thought of before: are there tags for... gender identity stuff? Like, for when a character's identity doesn't match up with their physical body?

I'm very indifferent to the whole subject, but I started uploading a few character info sheets recently, and it got me wondering what I'd do in cases like that-- where someone who is physically a male/female/etc but is said to prefer being called otherwise.

(I know I already said it, but to be doubly clear, this is not a sensitive subject for me. I know it can be for other people, so apologies if I word it poorly, or seem like I'm not treating the subject with proper respect.)

unfortunately text and external knowledge is always ignored in gender tagging. the gender tags are purely for classifying what characters appear to be physically. though character owners are allowed to clarify for example character's pronouns in description and stuff like that.

also there is the visibly trans tag for characters that have clearly transitioned (which is.. probably not what you are looking for), but thats about it.

Lord_Eggplant said:
unfortunately text and external knowledge is always ignored in gender tagging. the gender tags are purely for classifying what characters appear to be physically. though character owners are allowed to clarify for example character's pronouns in description and stuff like that.

also there is the visibly trans tag for characters that have clearly transitioned (which is.. probably not what you are looking for), but thats about it.

Alright. I figured as much, but wasn't sure. In case there was, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't disrespecting the creators by failing to classify their OCs correctly.

Thank you. ^^

Is there a tag for this fellatio-from-behind position?

Is there a tag for...
Things that have more than four limbs?
I know there's probably something for four arms and the like, but what about a more general tag?

Maybe "extra limbs", since something like a slime can have four arms and no legs. Then again, you could just put 4_limbs + legless for that. Or, "extra arms", "extra legs", etc.

multi_arm or multi_leg is probably what you want.

Tag for when - while the image is animated - it has either very minimal animation, or even animation that is barely noticeable?

I think a tag for that kind of thing might actually be pretty useful, as people are likely to complain when an "animated" image seems like it's almost a normal JPG/non-animated PNG.

We have a tag for living aircraft, but is there one for road-based automotives, like car, truck, van, or motorcycle living_machines? I'd like a way to search specifically for that sort.

Furrin_Gok said:
We have a tag for living aircraft, but is there one for road-based automotives, like car, truck, van, or motorcycle living_machines? I'd like a way to search specifically for that sort.

living_hovercraft

Munkelzahn said:
living_hovercraft

I'm not sure if the hovercraft will count, much as I'd like to. I'm trying to figure out if something already exists.