abadbird said:
multi_leg

A lot/most of the things tagged as that seem to probably not deserve that tag when looking at that wiki page's description, lots of insects, a few normal taurs, octopi.

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 278
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

darryus said:
A lot/most of the things tagged as that seem to probably not deserve that tag when looking at that wiki page's description, lots of insects, a few normal taurs, octopi.

Yeah. I find it a bit surprising that multi_arm is tagged consistently, but multi_leg which uses the exact same tagging logic is a complete mess..

SnowWolf said:
Thing is, while they are all based on specific ~individuals~ in mythology, they've been appropriated as a ~type~ of creature. While character is, technically, accurate, the character tag would only serve to cover images that are intended to, specifically, be the character from mythology. (such as Pegasus_(Disney)) ... and then you'd have a lot of posts tagged, say... winged_horse, 3_headed_dog, lion_with_goat_head_and_snake_tail.... and to compound the problem... well, Pegasus-the-disney-horse is distinctive, but how many *specific* depictions of pegasus are there? We know he was white in color, had wings and.. uh.. was probably a very ideal horse for the time. but that's about it. surely not every pegasus white_fur is a depiction of pegasus, but we just don't know :)

Cerberus is even worse. I mean, his 'offical' description is three headed, with a serpent for a tail and other snakes "protruding" from him. The earliest descptions had him with 50 heads. Others gave him 100. Yet another said 1 dog head, 100 snake heads... yeah.

The problem with chimera isn't that you've got big tittied herm chimera... the problem is that for every one of these:
you have about a dozen of these: chimera dragon female green_skin horn hybrid muscaria naga rattle reptile scalie serpentine snake solo spikes stripes tongue transformation zmeya

Score: 6
User: vhol
Date: November 12, 2017

Eh, fair. Shame, I liked the way chimeric_genitalia sounded XD

Er... the things is, there isn't one style of bird foot. Birds have weird-ass-feet.

• 3 toes in the front, one in the back.
  • 4 toes, arranged in an X
  • 3 in the front, with two attached together, with one in the back.
  • 4 in the front, but the outer two can bend backwards.
  • 3 in the front.
  • 3 in the front and one off the side a bit.

The other thing.. well, the wiki was made back in august by 'The White Crow'... he's been around since 2014, has 1 wiki edit, 0 forum posts, and 14 tag edits.. and added bird feet to 4 posts, haha.

I feel like the wiki creator was seeking things like:

where attention is given to the feet looking like a bird's feet and legs: skinny, fine boned, standing on toes, rather than cartoony styles. absurd_res aloysius_(mlp) avian bird bird_feet book feathers feet female feral friendship_is_magic green_eyes group hair hi_res horn laugh multicolored_hair my_little_pony owl porygon2z sweetie_belle_(mlp) tickling twilight_sparkle_(mlp)

Score: 4
User: Porygon2z
Date: March 08, 2017 2_toes alpha_channel ambiguous_gender beak bird_feet blue_eyes feathers feral nintendo orange_feathers pokémon pokémon_(species) prettypurple running simple_background toes torchic transparent_background video_games yellow_feathers

Score: 2
User: Strikerman
Date: June 30, 2017 ...like real birds, not humanoid_feet or plantigrade feet.

Which I can totally get, just, people are saying, "it's a bird, these are it's feet, hey!"

If aiming for the foot arrangment, maybe something like avian_toe_structure or avian_foot_structure ... or... for the leg style thin_bird_legs or natural_bird_legs

eh, it's not a race I have a horse in. <3

eh, maybe, or maybe just an honest mistake.

Ugh, tha'ts fair.. it's a shame, I really liked how it sounded as a tag :)

Just to note, i created 'bird_feet' for those who have an avian foot fetish. I dont require those rough + bony feets to get a birdly hardon, but i do find them adorable and figured anyone who finds it smexy could search it. There are multiple types of avian feets and it would be annoying to search all of them when one tag could show them, along with showing non-birds with bird like feets. ^~^

Also, i made this account ages ago for a contest that the site had but never signed on much since despite coming here for many years. When i saw the tag for bird feet, i figured i could give it a wiki and add every fitting pic i found to the tag. Im a bit more active now tho, but mostly to comment and talk to artists or make a smartass comment that gets lots of upvotes....heh

Is there a (working) tag that shows group (more than three) of multiple females and a single male in one group, but not necessarily engaged in sex?
(basically I'm looking for reverse_gangbang, but without necessiy for sex or explicit rating - as reverse_gangbang always contains sex - as per definition in wiki:

[...] where one character is having sex with a group of characters

and thus is alwyas explicit.)

multiple_females is aliased to female (and as such does not really have any info about how much females are there), same as other tags that could tell the number of female characters (see female) - and same thing with male_solo - it is aliased to male along with other tags that could tell number of males in the picture.

group tag does not really resolve the issue as it can also include pictures with:

a) duo and the group in the background
b) multiple groups
c) multiple males and females (in case of male female group)

harem does not fully resolve that either (having three meanings, and most images are heavily asociated with stereotypical "arabian nights" style harem), but it seems to be the most accurate by far from what I've tried. Is there something similar to that one thant I'm not aware of?

addicted1234 said:
Is there a (working) tag that shows group (more than three) of multiple females and a single male in one group, but not necessarily engaged in sex?
(basically I'm looking for reverse_gangbang, but without necessiy for sex or explicit rating - as reverse_gangbang always contains sex - as per definition in wiki:
and thus is alwyas explicit.)

multiple_females is aliased to female (and as such does not really have any info about how much females are there), same as other tags that could tell the number of female characters (see female) - and same thing with male_solo - it is aliased to male along with other tags that could tell number of males in the picture.

group tag does not really resolve the issue as it can also include pictures with:

a) duo and the group in the background
b) multiple groups
c) multiple males and females (in case of male female group)

harem does not fully resolve that either (having three meanings, and most images are heavily asociated with stereotypical "arabian nights" style harem), but it seems to be the most accurate by far from what I've tried. Is there something similar to that one thant I'm not aware of?

That's the kind of thing we avoid tagging, you won't be able to find it without digging around.

Is there a tag specifically for when part of a goo creature's body isn't fully formed? (Some examples)
Or, if that's too common of an occurrence, for the opposite? When its body is wholly formed? (Some examples)

I mean, it doesn't have to be just for goo creatures, but I can't think of any other situations where it would be applicable. Maybe with shape shifters or something.

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Score: 278
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

AbiCordo said:
Is there a tag specifically for when part of a goo creature's body isn't fully formed? (Some examples)

Not yet, but tagging those seems like a good idea.

There were plans to add some subtags for the goo_creature tag once the old goo tag got fully sorted out, but the project has dragged on for couple of years...

With nearly 4000 posts, goo_creature is well-established enough to start adding subtags. But as usual, coming up with tag names is pretty hard. I can't think of a compact tag name for 'half-formed goo creature'. And we also need some subtag for completely amorphous/shapeless ones. (I remember someone suggesting goo_blob for those).

Genjar said:

▼ Your response

Not yet, but tagging those seems like a good idea.

There were plans to add some subtags for the goo_creature tag once the old goo tag got fully sorted out, but the project has dragged on for couple of years...

With nearly 4000 posts, goo_creature is well-established enough to start adding subtags. But as usual, coming up with tag names is pretty hard. I can't think of a compact tag name for 'half-formed goo creature'. And we also need some subtag for completely amorphous/shapeless ones. (I remember someone suggesting goo_blob for those).

I guess as a brainstorming thing, maybe using the word "puddle" (or "pool" if you want something shorter) could be used for specifics. puddle/pool_legs/arms/limbs, puddle/pool_body, etc. And as a more general tag/super tag to those, maybe partially_held_shape, loose_shape/body/form, malleable, or something along those lines.

For the "goo_blob" thing, maybe there could be goo_blob for shapeless ones and goo_figure for ones that retain some kind of shape?

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Score: 23
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

AbiCordo said:
I mean, it doesn't have to be just for goo creatures, but I can't think of any other situations where it would be applicable. Maybe with shape shifters or something.

The only other situation I can think of woujld be, uh... gross body horror 'my face is melting' mutilation stuff. So let's not include that XD

partially_held_* seems like it's begging for mistags.. hm...

Maybe something like.. "Fully_formed_goo_figure" and "partially_melted_goo_figure"?

make it obvious what it's refering to. maybe goo_body instead of goo_figure...?

I dunno. goo_puddle_arms sounds pretty good... but like... it does lead to a question:

If a goo creature is formed from the thighs up, does it have goo_pool_feet AND goo_pool_legs?

... I like goo_blob and goo_figure though :D

SnowWolf said:

▼ Response to "partially_held_shape"

Maybe something like.. "Fully_formed_goo_figure" and "partially_melted_goo_figure"?

Well, fair enough for the partially_held_* bit. Just trying to come up with something that isn't super long. Your suggestions were good, but would "full_goo_body" and "partial_goo_body" also suffice?

▼ Response to "puddle/pool_limbs/arms/etc"

I dunno. goo_puddle_arms sounds pretty good... but like... it does lead to a question:

If a goo creature is formed from the thighs up, does it have goo_pool_feet AND goo_pool_legs?

Personally, I'd think "puddle/pool_arms" and "puddle/pool_legs" would already imply that the hands/feet are the same. And, even if the legs are only half-pooled (knee and below), I'd say it applies for the tag. But... I guess there could be situations where formed hands are rising out of the puddle to grab something. Probably not feet though.

Well, fair enough, then. ^^ That might be one thing down.

Fixed up about 350 "goo" tagged images yesterday, plan on doing more today.

SnowWolf said:

▼ Entire Response

The only other situation I can think of woujld be, uh... gross body horror 'my face is melting' mutilation stuff. So let's not include that XD

Oh! And, I just thought about this now, but should there be a tag for when a goo creature's body is split into multiple pieces? Would "detached_*" already cover that?

Example being this goo dragon I found that separated its head from its body so it could go out back and service itself.

AbiCordo said:

Look at forum #253325 for some pointers. I finished combing and fixing absorption_vore posts, but need to unfuck what I did to takeover next...

▼ response

I'm not aware of one. We can call it incomplete_form (a *_form tag, like split_form). What's the over-under on mistags for that with a decent wiki and populated with a sampling of correct posts? The missing body parts could also be tagged, like armless and legless. stump might be ideal, but that's disambiguated between tree_stump and amputee.

In a similar vein, cross_section for body parts and objects that end prematurely in a simple cut view (post #309070), but that tag should be rethought so it's not redundant with ordinary internal shots.

Or, if that's too common of an occurrence, for the opposite? When its body is wholly formed? (Some examples)

I wouldn't tag that differently. Just tag goo_creature + a body type and assume they're whole by default. Instead, tag every situation where that's not the case. Having said that, you could use complete_form to round out incomplete_form or tags like full-bodied_goo_creature, anatomical_goo_creature, or corporeal_goo_creature.

Maybe with shape shifters or something.

:/

Looks like a junk tag where users have tagged a known "power" regardless of visual evidence. That tag can be cleared out and well-populated with unforced and unassisted transformations, though, if someone wants.

incomplete_form/complete_form

Genjar said:

▼ response

One thing I kept seeing from goo_creature posts was the constant dripping, so I was always asking myself if they were just dripping or if they were changing shape as part of a self-goo_transformation. goo_drip could easily be a tag, perhaps to differentiate goo_creature goo from slime, a separate substance.

And we also need some subtag for completely amorphous/shapeless ones. (I remember someone suggesting goo_blob for those).

There's two kinds of amorphous goo creatures: one is a creeping goo puddle that may have no shape at all, and the other is a rolling goo blob with more of a defined shape. They're both uncommon, but the creeping goo puddle is rarer. Good game monster names...

Creeping goo puddle:

Rolling goo blob:
blobby_(hotel_transylvania) chuchu

AbiCordo said:

▼ response

Oh! And, I just thought about this now, but should there be a tag for when a goo creature's body is split into multiple pieces? Would "detached_*" already cover that?

Disembodied_* tags also describe detached body parts, in addition to floating, ownerless sex object body parts. Should those also be tagged detached_* if that's what they look like? Perhaps.

Now, "when a goo creature's body is split into multiple pieces" can also describe mitosis (splitting, or spawning new bodies, drones, or satellites), clones perhaps, and look like assimilation (one character is made to look more like another).

Example being this goo dragon I found that separated its head from its body so it could go out back and service itself.

Adding on to everything else, a goo creature deliberately altering its form like that is performing one kind of goo_transformation.

abadbird said:
Disembodied_* tags also describe detached body parts, in addition to floating, ownerless sex object body parts. Should those also be tagged detached_* if that's what they look like? Perhaps.

Oh. I was under the impression that those were purely for when the owner of said body parts isn't pictured in the image, along with not being attached to anything, while detached_* was for when they were pictured.

Adding on to everything else, a goo creature deliberately altering its form like that is performing one kind of goo_transformation.

It is? But the wiki says that's for when goo / a goo creature is turning someone into something else, or for when a non-goo creature gets turned into a goo creature.

Is there a tag for a character having their arms hanging at the sides of their body?

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Is there a tag for a character having their arms hanging at the sides of their body?

Hopefully not, because that would be a ridiculous tag.

Is there a tag for testes placed over the penis, like in kangaroos?

I just tried "inverted_testes" and "inverted_genitals" but they came up empty and I can't think of anything else to try.

wolftacos said:

I just tried "inverted_testes" and "inverted_genitals" but they came up empty and I can't think of anything else to try.

There's balls_above_penis but it's barely tagged.

Furrin_Gok said:
There's balls_above_penis but it's barely tagged.

Thank you!

wolftacos said:

'Inverted' might be an unfortunate word- first image that brings to mind for me is 'turned inside-out'. It might be a bit wordy but 'testicles_in_front' might work for this.

It's marsupial_penis. IDK why it's called that, but the wiki and implications check out.

I'd try to rename it, but I'm drawing blanks. You don't need a penis to see the placement of testicles, yet to describe the placement it's best to use the penis as reference... maybe marsupial_testes?

Siral_Exan said:
It's marsupial_penis. IDK why it's called that, but the wiki and implications check out.

I'd try to rename it, but I'm drawing blanks. You don't need a penis to see the placement of testicles, yet to describe the placement it's best to use the penis as reference... maybe marsupial_testes?

I started a tagging venture with balls_above_penis but if that one is wrong I will fix them. I agree that marsupial_penis doesn't sound exactly right since this has to do with the placement of the balls.

For now I'm going to stop tagging until I hear from someone! Whoops.

Edit: Another point against marsupial_penis and even marsupial_testes, rabbits have testicles above their penis.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
27 days ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

wolftacos said:
I started a tagging venture with balls_above_penis but if that one is wrong I will fix them. I agree that marsupial_penis doesn't sound exactly right since this has to do with the placement of the balls.

For now I'm going to stop tagging until I hear from someone! Whoops.

Edit: Another point against marsupial_penis and even marsupial_testes, rabbits have testicles above their penis.

For one, as long as you stick with it, there's nothing wrong with tagging things-- its' easy to remove a few tags if we change our mind later, or rename some tags if we decide veg_above_meat is a better tag, y'know?

Anyway-- My problem with balls_above_penis is that this happens in regular images.. uh, all of these are technically penis-less, but that was because -penis gave me more of what I was looking for--so imagine that there are penises, please :)

Feral cats--and other ferals, I imagine--when standing and given close-to-proper anatomy (and not this bullshit post #935311 ), will have their balls close to the anus, while the penis in in a sheath that generally points somewhat backwards while at rest.
So, a standing, anatomically correct male feral cat, would also have balls above penis.

SnowWolf said:
For one, as long as you stick with it, there's nothing wrong with tagging things-- its' easy to remove a few tags if we change our mind later, or rename some tags if we decide veg_above_meat is a better tag, y'know?

Anyway-- My problem with balls_above_penis is that this happens in regular images.. uh, all of these are technically penis-less, but that was because -penis gave me more of what I was looking for--so imagine that there are penises, please :)

Feral cats--and other ferals, I imagine--when standing and given close-to-proper anatomy (and not this bullshit post #935311 ), will have their balls close to the anus, while the penis in in a sheath that generally points somewhat backwards while at rest.
So, a standing, anatomically correct male feral cat, would also have balls above penis.

"Above" in the sense that it's on the side of the penis that goes towards the head, not the anus.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
27 days ago

Furrin_Gok said:
"Above" in the sense that it's on the side of the penis that goes towards the head, not the anus.

yessss... but my point was that the tag, as named, easily looks like it could be a pose or position tag describing a relatively common thing, thus that the tag name should be a bit clearer, if possible.

Beside the above mentioned connotation with inside out, would inverted_genitals be a reasonable choice? There could be more arguments against it though.

wolftacos said:
Beside the above mentioned connotation with inside out, would inverted_genitals be a reasonable choice? There could be more arguments against it though.

Other arguments against 'inverted' or 'reversed': Doesn't specify what specifically is reversed. Also if it's just 'genitals'- that's very vague and would appear to include unusual vulva/vagina configurations. Penis_behind_balls might work- could potentially be mistagged for poses but I don't think there are many poses where that would be applicable without a reach.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
27 days ago

regsmutt said:
Also if it's just 'genitals'- that's very vague and would appear to include unusual vulva/vagina configurations.

And, if used to tag, say, pussies with clits on the bottom, and the vaginal opening on the top... well, bluntly, that's usually a fuck up on the artist's part rather than a design choice, much like the 'upside down' penis where the head's on the wrong way.

Penis_behind_balls might work- could potentially be mistagged for poses but I don't think there are many poses where that would be applicable without a reach.

I like that one more, but it probably has smiliar issues to the one I brought up

well, let me brain storm at this a moment..

• reversed_penis_and_balls
  • upside_down_balls_and_penis
  • balls_over_penis - similar to balls_above_penis, but maybe?? over changes it enough? I dunno, I'm brainstorming, not logicing
  • marsupial_style_penis_and_balls
  • marsupial_style_genitals - this could actually be an interesting tag: I mean.. we have canine_pussy and canine_penis, maybe they should imply canine_style_genitals? This is probably over complicating, though. I'm good at that.

Hmm... can't come up with any others and none of those seem like 'the winner', so... hmm..

SnowWolf said:
And, if used to tag, say, pussies with clits on the bottom, and the vaginal opening on the top... well, bluntly, that's usually a fuck up on the artist's part rather than a design choice, much like the 'upside down' penis where the head's on the wrong way.

I like that one more, but it probably has smiliar issues to the one I brought up

well, let me brain storm at this a moment..

• reversed_penis_and_balls
  • upside_down_balls_and_penis
  • balls_over_penis - similar to balls_above_penis, but maybe?? over changes it enough? I dunno, I'm brainstorming, not logicing
  • marsupial_style_penis_and_balls
  • marsupial_style_genitals - this could actually be an interesting tag: I mean.. we have canine_pussy and canine_penis, maybe they should imply canine_style_genitals? This is probably over complicating, though. I'm good at that.

Hmm... can't come up with any others and none of those seem like 'the winner', so... hmm..

My vote would be for reversed_penis_and_balls. It doesn't seem to have the same issue as balls_above_penis (character is upside down, character has feline genitals and it looks that way, etc), and also doesn't have the same implications as the word inverted which can mean inside out. It also avoids limiting the tag to marsupials, which leaves rabbits out.

The transformation_sequence tag is basically used for the same thing as transformation on this site. But what tag do I use for the sort of transformation sequence that Sailor Moon does?

Penguinempire-Dennis said:
The transformation_sequence tag is basically used for the same thing as transformation on this site. But what tag do I use for the sort of transformation sequence that Sailor Moon does?

probably henshin or something