Is there a tag for a feral standing on it’s hindpaws (That’s the back paws right)?

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 260
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
Is there a tag for a feral standing on it’s hindpaws (That’s the back paws right)?

on_hind_legs.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

Score: 19
User: SnowWolf
Date: July 28, 2012

ikdind said:
I couldn't decide if this was more of a bustier or a corset. I really have no idea what the proper name is for this garment.

Good gosh these tags are a mess. There are swimsuits in the bustier tag.

That is more than likely a bodice, according to some googles, and my own experience and whatnot based on what's hanging in my closet :3

Edit: After some Googling into the world of fashion, this also seems reminiscent of a dirndl, but not quite that, either.

A Dirndl is the whole outfit: Dress, shirt, apron, and bodice. :)

edit: the post was here, I swear D:

SnowWolf said:
Good gosh these tags are a mess. There are swimsuits in the bustier tag.

That is more than likely a bodice, according to some googles, and my own experience and whatnot based on what's hanging in my closet :3
A Dirndl is the whole outfit: Dress, shirt, apron, and bodice. :)

edit: the post was here, I swear D:

Thanks! Good stuff to know. The images in bodice certainly look closer than the others.

I came across the coin_purse tag which seems to be split between underwear that only covers the balls (post #186314), actual bags of coins (post #183786), and backsack (post #833386). I feel I can safely delete the tag from backsack posts, but are there better, more commonly used tags for the other two uses? If it didn't have so few posts, I'd leave it alone on the 'bags of coins' posts.

regsmutt said:
I came across the coin_purse tag which seems to be split between underwear that only covers the balls (post #186314), actual bags of coins (post #183786), and backsack (post #833386). I feel I can safely delete the tag from backsack posts, but are there better, more commonly used tags for the other two uses? If it didn't have so few posts, I'd leave it alone on the 'bags of coins' posts.

Well, from some Googling, it seems that "coin purse" is slang for testicles or scrotum. Given that alone, I would be inclined to favor testicles or balls, as appropriate.

It appears there's currently only one image remaining that's tagged coin_purse which does not feature an actual, first-definition coin purse. I'd agree that post #186314 a mistag.

I haven't been able to find any evidence that "coin purse" is used with any frequency to refer to an article of tight-fitting clothing intended to cover the scrotum but expose the penis. But then, I'm not really one for fashion, and even less so for male fashion.

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Score: 29
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Is there a tag for when a shirt is lifted up and over a character's head, or is that covered by raised_shirt?

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago
black_fur blue_eyes blue_feathers blue_hair equine fan_character feathered_wings feathers female feral flying fur hair hi_res horn mammal multicolored_hair my_little_pony shilokh smile snowdrift snowflake solo star watermark white_feathers winged_unicorn wings

IS there a tag for clothing made out of plants?

animal_humanoid bikini bovine clothing cow_humanoid ear_piercing female female_focus flora_fauna flower group horn humanoid leaf_clothing loincloth looking_at_viewer mammal personification piercing plant plant_humanoid sakimichan solo_focus swimsuit taurus_(symbol) taurus_(zodiac) water

Score: 28
Date: December 17, 2017

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

SnowWolf said:
IS there a tag for clothing made out of plants?

leaf_clothing

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

BlueDingo said:
leaf_clothing

Fff... I looked through almost every sylvari picture and it wasn't there. sigh... thank you :D

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

And, here I am again.

What's this... clothing? it's a length of fabric. It's not clothing. I'd tag it, like draped_cloth or draped_sheet or something??

Character using another to sit on?

This sorta thing. Could also work with using somebody as a footrest.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

SadPandaInSnow said:
Character using another to sit on?

This sorta thing. Could also work with using somebody as a footrest.

There MAY be a better tag for it, but objectification seems to cover that ... (and several other things like "look at these sex objects" and "look at these litteral living sex toys" .... living_furniture is it's own unique thing too...

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

SnowWolf said:
There MAY be a better tag for it, but objectification seems to cover that ... (and several other things

Not surprising.
We have several *cation tags that are tagged for transformation or related things. Such as personification, which is used when concepts (most commonly death) and other intangible things are portrayed as characters.

'Objectification' will probably need to be renamed. It's usually just called 'human furniture' elsewhere, but obviously we can't use that name here. :/

Genjar said:
Not surprising.
We have several *cation tags that are tagged for transformation or related things. Such as personification, which is used when concepts (most commonly death) and other intangible things are portrayed as characters.

'Objectification' will probably need to be renamed. It's usually just called 'human furniture' elsewhere, but obviously we can't use that name here. :/

furniture?

...I'll be in the corner

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

MyNameIsOver20charac said:
furniture?

...I'll be in the corner

*Snort!!*

Genjar said:
Not surprising.

Wanna say it was used on shangrila or f-list or some place that let you list all of your kinks in one basket. That said, objectification's clearly too ambiguous as a word to keep around... Let's see, I"m seeing...

▼ What I'm seein'

Person-turned-into-an-object:
2014 absurd_res bad_end bag duo equine female feral friendship_is_magic glowing hi_res horn icaron inside levitation lyra_heartstrings_(mlp) magic mammal my_little_pony objectification rarity_(mlp) scared sparkles story story_in_description transformation unicorn yellow_eyes

Score: 2
User: 2DUK
Date: October 21, 2015 2015 bad_end crown cutie_mark digital_media_(artwork) equine feathered_wings feathers female feral friendship_is_magic hi_res horn icaron mammal my_little_pony objectification petrification princess_cadance_(mlp) purple_eyes sculpture solo statue stone story story_in_description transformation winged_unicorn wings

Score: 5
User: 2DUK
Date: October 21, 2015 2016 animate_inanimate blue_eyes duo earth_pony equine female feral friendship_is_magic hair hat horn horse looking_at_viewer low_res mammal my_little_pony objectification pony purple_hair rainbow_dash_(mlp) raridashdoodles rarity_(mlp) smile what

Score: 23
User: Egekilde
Date: October 28, 2016
person being treated like an object in the 'sexual objectification' sort of way:

People as objects:

Person being treated as furniture:

A more 'transformation' based idea of the above

Person being ignored like they were a bit of furniture:

... I dunno how many tags that makes, but I'd guess around 3 or so.

Some of it is probably inanimate_transformation or post_transformation or something.

Some of it is probably a variant on macro and micro interactions (Not sure what those tags are off hand, but I suspect the land of micro and macro interaction is under tagged)

some are probably just pin ups.

Then there's the "real peopel being used as furniture/footrests"

I also feel like post #667447 should be tagged somehow in a certain way like "living decoration' or something, but beats me.

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago

SnowWolf said:
(Lots of stuff. Scroll up a bit.)

So basically, we need to differentiate between "character treated like an object" and "character turned into an object". Objectification should be the former, inanimate_transformation would work for the latter.

Edit: Apparently, the human furniture thing is called Forniphilia.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

How about hair that's.. uh.. really weird?

Like..

black_fur blue_eyes blue_hair clothing determined earth_pony equine eyewear fan_character female feral flower footwear fur green_eyes green_hair hair happy hi_res horn horse lei lily_pad mammal my_little_pony pikokko plant pony sad sandals sunglasses surfboard tan_fur towel unicorn water water_lily

Score: 3
Date: December 19, 2017

Two of them have water for hair. The last girl seems to have kelp or seaweed maybe.

Okay, we have flaming_hair and cosmic_hair and gear Dog, SO many *hair tags. ... bt nothign for "my hair is water"??

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago

SnowWolf said:
How about hair that's.. uh.. really weird?

Like..

black_fur blue_eyes blue_hair clothing determined earth_pony equine eyewear fan_character female feral flower footwear fur green_eyes green_hair hair happy hi_res horn horse lei lily_pad mammal my_little_pony pikokko plant pony sad sandals sunglasses surfboard tan_fur towel unicorn water water_lily

Score: 3
Date: December 19, 2017

Two of them have water for hair. The last girl seems to have kelp or seaweed maybe.

Okay, we have flaming_hair and cosmic_hair and gear Dog, SO many *hair tags. ... bt nothign for "my hair is water"??

Maybe create a water_hair or liquid_hair tag? While we're at it, we should probably make an unusual_hair tag so we can group these.

I would suggest creating plant_hair for the third one but many instances of this would just look like green hair.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

BlueDingo said:
So basically, we need to differentiate between "character treated like an object" and "character turned into an object". Objectification should be the former, inanimate_transformation would work for the latter.

Edit: Apparently, the human furniture thing is called Forniphilia.

Forni...? I'd never assume that that was that. I mean, I'm not gonna say it's wrong, but ff.

Maybe there's a few similar things that we can tuck together into a more 'obvious' sounding umbrella tag so that forniphilia can imply that :p (because, I swear, forniphilia sounds like "I like sex" to me ;P

BlueDingo
Privileged
1 month ago

SnowWolf said:
Forni...? I'd never assume that that was that. I mean, I'm not gonna say it's wrong, but ff.

Maybe there's a few similar things that we can tuck together into a more 'obvious' sounding umbrella tag so that forniphilia can imply that :p (because, I swear, forniphilia sounds like "I like sex" to me ;P

forniphilia I→ objectification, because treating someone like furniture is treating someone like an object.

Peekaboo
Contributor
1 month ago
ambiguous_gender anthro canine chair drugs fox fur lol_comments looking_at_viewer mammal nightmare_fuel oddly_cute orange_fur plushie real sitting solo source_request stoned stoned_fox taxidermy uncanny_valley unknown_artist what_has_science_done where_is_your_god_now white_fur why

Score: 80
User: meanwhile
Date: December 03, 2012

Thought we had a Painal tag, guess not.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

BlueDingo said:
Maybe create a water_hair or liquid_hair tag? While we're at it, we should probably make an unusual_hair tag so we can group these.

I would suggest creating plant_hair for the third one but many instances of this would just look like green hair.

No way in hell am I going through all of the hair tag, but I will go through the many pages of sex_hair and brwn_hair and godiva_hair and what not. :)

Now the question is...

should water_hair/goo_hair/etc imply unusual_hair, or should 'unusual_hair' saved for "everything else" (ie, "geeze, I have no idea what this is, but this lady's hair is made out of swords, and that's weird.")

BlueDingo said:
forniphilia I→ objectification, because treating someone like furniture is treating someone like an object.

Excellent :D

Should I add the objectification stuff to my todo list? It's looking pretty long at the moment though...

Genjar
Former Staff
1 month ago

BlueDingo said:

Like I said, objectification is likely to be mistagged. We have these among major tags:

So it's easy to think that 'objectification' is for characters who have been turned into objects. Instead of just posing as such.

SnowWolf said:
should water_hair/goo_hair/etc imply unusual_hair, or should 'unusual_hair' saved for "everything else" (ie, "geeze, I have no idea what this is, but this lady's hair is made out of swords, and that's weird.")

Unusual_* is generally tagged for extremely unusual (often unique) things, but I'm thinking that water_hair is rare enough to belong there. Not sure about goo_hair, that's pretty common on goo_creatures..

Today I happened to catch a weird drawing in the front page that had the novel new tag of handtaur. Well then. Looking at the author's stuff, I see he's fond of drawing bizarre body configurations, yet it's not meant to be repulsive or even unpleasant to the characters themselves. Was this an actual fetish or did this gentleman actually come up with a new, as-of-yet unnamed perversion?

OneMoreAnonymous said:
Today I happened to catch a weird drawing in the front page that had the novel new tag of handtaur. Well then. Looking at the author's stuff, I see he's fond of drawing bizarre body configurations, yet it's not meant to be repulsive or even unpleasant to the characters themselves. Was this an actual fetish or did this gentleman actually come up with a new, as-of-yet unnamed perversion?

Yeah, this seems like something that will be mostly unused, not because it's a useless tag, but because there's just not going to be much of it. Is there an unusual_form tag? That would be broad enough to cover all of these weird "idk what even is this" body forms/transformations/shapes.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

Genjar said:
So it's easy to think that 'objectification' is for characters who have been turned into objects. Instead of just posing as such.

Very fair. Hm.

Unusual_* is generally tagged for extremely unusual (often unique) things, but I'm thinking that water_hair is rare enough to belong there. Not sure about goo_hair, that's pretty common on goo_creatures..

I'll go through the 10 pages of assorted *hair tags, and see what I come up with. Implications can happen later :D

handtaur

Wow. I love people! That is so dang creative :D

regsmutt said:
Yeah, this seems like something that will be mostly unused, not because it's a useless tag, but because there's just not going to be much of it. Is there an unusual_form tag? That would be broad enough to cover all of these weird "idk what even is this" body forms/transformations/shapes.

Nope, no unusual_form tag Or _body or anything, as far as I can tell.

I think that'd be a really good one to have.

SnowWolf
Former Staff
1 month ago

So... I switched handtaur to unusual_form on those two.. and uploaded something unusual of my own.

This isn't so much 'do we have a tag for this' so much as "what... on earth do I tag this?"

breasts clothed clothing female footwear gradient_background hair halter_top handstand humanoid mammal multi_limb not_furry pointy_ears red_hair ribbons shoes simple_background solo standing stringmouse unusual_form

Score: 2
Date: December 23, 2017

I'm at a loss for species tags. Should... unusual form be a species tag? is that the answer?

FYI, body_horror is a tag. Its wiki specifically describes horrific transformations, which would probably be a better name (horrific_transformation), but that's not how I think of it. I just think of particularly grotesque or bizarre bodies, transformation or no. I see its most recent tagging... do you remember the artist mot from way back? They're still active. Their stuff is almost exclusively unusual_form, corruption variant, but usually without featuring actual taggable (and blacklist-able) fetishes.