BlueDingo said:
We could go with something literal like fist_in_hand but a proper name would be better.

I've actually been looking to see if it has a proper name but no luck so far.

On a probably-unrelated note, it's actually kind of amazing how many obscene or contentious gestures the world has come up with...

EDIT: It seems various martial arts disciplines use a similar gesture as a form of salute , but that guy in the thumbnail clearly isn't saluting anyone (judging from the rest of his body language). Pretty sure Mr. Burr there isn't demonstrating the Bao Quan.

Kavellrist said:
I've actually been looking to see if it has a proper name but no luck so far.

English is a crazy language because so many things are just left unnamed until a someone basically comes along and gives them a good name that sticks.

Did you know "elbow" wasn't a real word until Shakespeare invented it? Yep, up until that time there was just no good word for that particular part of the body. Seems crazy to me. Dude invented a crazy amount of words we take for granted today

Maybe there should just be a tag for "threatening_gesture" because there are quite a few that just don't have names afaik...drawing your finger across your throat (basically meaning "I'm gunna slit your throat")...outstretched hands like you're choking an invisible throat. Even forming your hands into a claw-like posture like you're going to grab someone...all of these don't have name afaik but could all easily be thrown into a "threatening_gesture" tag.

Dyrone said:
English is a crazy language because so many things are just left unnamed until a someone basically comes along and gives them a good name that sticks.

Did you know "elbow" wasn't a real word until Shakespeare invented it? Yep, up until that time there was just no good word for that particular part of the body. Seems crazy to me. Dude invented a crazy amount of words we take for granted today

Maybe there should just be a tag for "threatening_gesture" because there are quite a few that just don't have names afaik...drawing your finger across your throat (basically meaning "I'm gunna slit your throat")...outstretched hands like you're choking an invisible throat. Even forming your hands into a claw-like posture like you're going to grab someone...all of these don't have name afaik but could all easily be thrown into a "threatening_gesture" tag.

We have a suggestive_gesture tag with some tags within it already, so a threatening_gesture with a small list of tags within it could work. Then again, gestures can mean different things in different places and may not always be sexual, threatening, etc.

For example, fig_sign can mean denial, warding off jealousy, female genitalia, sex and I've got your nose. Whether it's offensive or not depends on where you do it. Which gesture are you forming when you make a v_sign behind someone's head, cuckold's_horns or bunny ears?

Danbooru calls forming your hands into a claw-like posture claw_pose.

Edit: Wikipedia calls the throat cutting gesture "Throat slash" and "cut-throat".

Do we have a tag for the vehicle Judy drives in Zootopia? Zootopia Wiki calls it a "Meter Maid Cart".

2016 3_toes anthro badge black_background bowler_hat brown_fur canine clothed clothing disney duo eyes_closed female fox fully_clothed funzo fur grey_fur hand_in_pocket hat hawaiian_shirt hi_res judy_hopps lagomorph long_ears looking_at_another male mammal necktie nick_wilde orange_fur rabbit shirt simple_background sitting smile standing toes vehicle zootopia

Rating: Safe
Score: 11
User: Rysaerio-Misoery
Date: November 05, 2016

O16
2 months ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

BlueDingo said:
Do we have a tag for the vehicle Judy drives in Zootopia? Zootopia Wiki calls it a "Meter Maid Cart".

2016 3_toes anthro badge black_background bowler_hat brown_fur canine clothed clothing disney duo eyes_closed female fox fully_clothed funzo fur grey_fur hand_in_pocket hat hawaiian_shirt hi_res judy_hopps lagomorph long_ears looking_at_another male mammal necktie nick_wilde orange_fur rabbit shirt simple_background sitting smile standing toes vehicle zootopia

Score: 11
User: Rysaerio-Misoery
Date: November 05, 2016

(Quick search)

That apparently is the vehicle's actual name (I also found "meter-maid car" and "meter maid vehicle"), but we haven't a tag for it.
I wonder if there are a post showing one of those cars that isn't zootopia-related.

There actually are real world vehicles like that. They're very similar to autorickshaws http://theforeignchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/auto-rickshaw-challenge.jpg

But there're also more motorcycle-like three-wheelers with optional hard tops that I've seen around just a handful of times. I don't know offhand if there's a name for the class of them. But they do exist, in any case.
http://newatlas.com/yamaha-tricity-three-wheeler-tilting/31370/

O16
2 months ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

notnobody said:
There actually are real world vehicles like that. They're very similar to autorickshaws http://theforeignchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/auto-rickshaw-challenge.jpg

I guess your example isn't the refered vehicle , (it has a bucket). But maybe we can say that car in zootopia is more like a mix of both vehicles, since it is more compact and round than an actual meter maid car, resembling your example.

An apart question: why do people give inaccurate names for objects? Motorcycle, by its etymology, would refers to any vehicle with wheels ("motor" = "that moves", "cycle" = "wheels"). A similar thought is valid for bicycle, tricycle and quadricycle, since the prefixes state the number of wheels and multiple distinct vehicles, beside those, have the same number of wheels.

Sorry to revive this but apparently Labia_minora is implicated to pussy and I think there needs to be somethin done about it I guess

O16
2 months ago

Do we have a specific tag for this type of creature (i.g.), or I should simply use "animate_inanimate"?

i.g.

O16 said:
Do we have a specific tag for this type of creature (i.g.), or I should simply use "animate_inanimate"?

i.g.

I had a similar weird thing in post #827423. I'm pretty sure we don't have anything for that. Letters/numbers and geometric shapes aren't exactly "inanimates" per se,a re they?.

Maybe animate_figure?

A bit rare but do we have a tag specifically for underwear or lingerie that is normally geared towards the chest region applied to the abdominal/crotch region instead?

Ruku said:
A bit rare but do we have a tag specifically for underwear or lingerie that is normally geared towards the chest region applied to the abdominal/crotch region instead?

doing_it_wrong is the first thing that comes to mind.

doing_it_wrong underwear turns up some hits.

This particular instance my reflex would be to tag it as something like "teat_bra" or something along those lines.

BlueDingo said:
doing_it_wrong is the first thing that comes to mind.

doing_it_wrong underwear turns up some hits.

But it's being used right. It's covering the boobs, after all.

Is there a tag for half-hugs like this? The hand can either be resting on the arm of the shoulder of the other character.
2015 :3 animatronic anthro arm_around_shoulders bear black_and_white bow_tie canine dialogue duo english_text eye_contact eye_patch eyewear five_nights_at_freddy's fox foxy_(fnaf) freddy_(fnaf) hat hook_hand hug inkyfrog machine male mammal monochrome robot simple_background text top_hat traditional_media_(artwork) video_games white_background

Score: 0
User: JAKXXX3
Date: March 07, 2017

JAKXXX3 said:
Is there a tag for half-hugs like this? The hand can either be resting on the arm of the shoulder of the other character.
2015 :3 animatronic anthro arm_around_shoulders bear black_and_white bow_tie canine dialogue duo english_text eye_contact eye_patch eyewear five_nights_at_freddy's fox foxy_(fnaf) freddy_(fnaf) hat hook_hand hug inkyfrog machine male mammal monochrome robot simple_background text top_hat traditional_media_(artwork) video_games white_background

Score: 0
Date: March 07, 2017

arm_around_shoulders, hand_on_shoulder or arm_grab may apply depending on how it's done. I don't think we have a "half-hug" tag, though.

BlueDingo said:
arm_around_shoulders, hand_on_shoulder or arm_grab may apply depending on how it's done. I don't think we have a "half-hug" tag, though.

Thanks, now I've got to go find all those posts I've uploaded missing those tags.

is there a tag for the process of someone sticking their foot into the pussy? would it be tagged under footjob or some new tag needed?

mo09876 said:
is there a tag for the process of someone sticking their foot into the pussy? would it be tagged under footjob or some new tag needed?

We don't, and judging by the fact tail_penetration is aliased away despite the obviousness, I'm pretty such a tag wouldn't be allowed to exits.

Circeus said:
We don't, and judging by the fact tail_penetration is aliased away despite the obviousness, I'm pretty such a tag wouldn't be allowed to exits.

Create vaginal_footjob? Or perhaps pussy_footing?

Is there a tag for images like this where two characters have their arms crossed together? I found interlocked_arms, but that only has 8 posts.
alec8ter anthro arm_in_arm black_and_white blush canine clothed clothing dessert disney duo female food fox ice_cream interlocked_arms judy_hopps lagomorph male mammal monochrome nick_wilde nuzzling rabbit simple_background sitting zootopia

Score: 12
Date: July 31, 2016

JAKXXX3 said:
Is there a tag for images like this where two characters have their arms crossed together? I found interlocked_arms, but that only has 8 posts.
alec8ter anthro arm_in_arm black_and_white blush canine clothed clothing dessert disney duo female food fox ice_cream interlocked_arms judy_hopps lagomorph male mammal monochrome nick_wilde nuzzling rabbit simple_background sitting zootopia

Score: 12
Date: July 31, 2016

Being a small tag for something nonfetishy usually just means it's undertagged, as these things tend to be. If there's a bigger tag, you can just request an alias later.

Genjar
Contributor
2 months ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Score: 231
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Arm_in_arm is also related, but hasn't been tagged much either.

I feel that there should be a "tapetum" tag. I know there's glowing_eyes but that's overly broad and doesn't always apply to realistically glowing eyes in animals.

Fenrick said:
I feel that there should be a "tapetum" tag. I know there's glowing_eyes but that's overly broad and doesn't always apply to realistically glowing eyes in animals.

for reference the eyes that possess a tapetum are reflecting light, not glowing. It would only be seen when something like a flash light is pointed at the eye, where a greenish yellow spot becomes visible.

The faceless_male wiki says it applies to a male character whose face is hidden. What tag do we use for when a male character's face is missing?

This character is a faceless male, but we can't tag it that because the faceless_male tag applies to hidden faces, not missing faces.

Other questions about faceless_male:

1. Does it count if he is merely facing the other way?
2. Does it count if only part of his face is hidden?

anthro apron bandanna black_fur bottle cheetah chris_goodwin clothed clothing door dress duo faceless_female feline female fur furgonomics grey_fur holding_object jewelry kitchen male mammal necklace orange_fur plate shelf shirt sitting standing tail_clothing tank_top

Score: 1
User: msc
Date: February 07, 2009

O16
2 months ago

BlueDingo said:
The faceless_male wiki says it applies to a male character whose face is hidden. What tag do we use for when a male character's face is missing?

Faceless + male.
Faceless was mistagged several times, however I can't blame people for doing so; who would spontaneously figure that "faceless" and "faceless_*" are used differently.

BlueDingo said:
Other questions about faceless_male:

1. Does it count if he is merely facing the other way?
2. Does it count if only part of his face is hidden?

anthro apron bandanna black_fur bottle cheetah chris_goodwin clothed clothing door dress duo faceless_female feline female fur furgonomics grey_fur holding_object jewelry kitchen male mammal necklace orange_fur plate shelf shirt sitting standing tail_clothing tank_top

Score: 1
User: msc
Date: February 07, 2009

1. Probably not, at maximum rear_view -looking_back -looking_aside.

2. I would say yes.

Do we have a tag for when an object (hat, clothing, etc.) is on a character's penis?

O16 said:
Faceless + male.
Faceless was mistagged several times, however I can't blame people for doing so; who would spontaneously figure that "faceless" and "faceless_*" are used differently.

We should edit the faceless and faceless_* pages to reflect this.

O16
2 months ago

BlueDingo said:
Do we have a tag for when an object (hat, clothing, etc.) is on a character's penis?

"convenient_censorship", I guess; maybe "covering_crotch" if the character is actively hiding its genitals. Actually, I think that would be interesting to have a specific tag for that (supposing we haven't such tag yet).

BlueDingo said:
We should edit the faceless and faceless_* pages to reflect this.

That would help, however I am afraid that wouldn't be enough.
Recently, I was thinking on create a thread focused in find better names for tags like that one; what do you think?