Kemono-Kay said:
EDIT: I've looked through a "*penis*" search and nothing has come up about being lifted by a penetrating penis. penis_riding comes closest I guess? But I think a new tag might be appropriate.

Penis_riding specifies "straddling or lying on an erect penis", not being penetrated by it. I'm not sure that it would be appropriate to tag the images I have in mind with penis_riding, since they involve penetration.

JAKXXX3 said:
So in this case, the prey would be the character inside another, while the character who has the prey inside them would be the predator? Wouldn't that be somewhat confusing if the prey in this scenario was the dominant partner? There's also the traditional roles of predator and prey among real-life species, though of course that wouldn't always apply to fictional characters.

i suppose prey_outline could work, however, I would expect that it would confuse some users. Though, that is what the wiki is for anyway.

Well, with us as an example, there are people who know what it is and have no difficulty tagging it. There is also people who'd rather it blacklisted, which opens up opportunities to explain it (and others).

If we are to assume that everyone starts uploading vore, then we'd have to make the tag well known fast, before tagging it gets out of hand. But it's not the most common of details, so we should have ample time to make it noticeable before it gets out of control.

Siral_Exan said:
Well, with us as an example, there are people who know what it is and have no difficulty tagging it. There is also people who'd rather it blacklisted, which opens up opportunities to explain it (and others).

If we are to assume that everyone starts uploading vore, then we'd have to make the tag well known fast, before tagging it gets out of hand. But it's not the most common of details, so we should have ample time to make it noticeable before it gets out of control.

I did specify that round or amorphous bulges don't count in the body_outline wiki, that can be copied over to prey_outline. On that note, a body_outlineprey_outline alias suggestion should be submitted.

Prey outline suggests intentional vore to me, like actually wanting to consume. Leaves out lighter things like unbirthing or extreme fisting.

Is there a tag for pictures that have a bunch of different art together, like post #83589, post #1191073, or post #1114833? My explanation is terrible, but I think my examples get my point across. There are several characters on the same screen, or even the same characters multiple times, but they're not interacting with each other.

Strikerman said:
Is there a tag for pictures that have a bunch of different art together, like post #83589, post #1191073, or post #1114833? My explanation is terrible, but I think my examples get my point across. There are several characters on the same screen, or even the same characters multiple times, but they're not interacting with each other.

Multiple scenes if it's the same character, Multiple Images if not.

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!

We have fully_clothed when a character is fully clothed but what about when a character is fully armored?

2017 4_toes 5_fingers amenlona anthro armor barefoot black_fur blue_eyes chain claws clothing day detailed ear_tuft for_honor fur gauntlets gloves grey_fur hair hi_res holding_object holding_weapon looking_at_viewer male melee_weapon outside pauldron plate_armor pose short_hair sky solo standing sword toes tuft unknown_species weapon

Rating: Safe
Score: 15
User: Millcore
Date: April 13, 2017

BlueDingo said:
We have fully_clothed when a character is fully clothed but what about when a character is fully armored?

2017 4_toes 5_fingers amenlona anthro armor barefoot black_fur blue_eyes chain claws clothing day detailed ear_tuft for_honor fur gauntlets gloves grey_fur hair hi_res holding_object holding_weapon looking_at_viewer male melee_weapon outside pauldron plate_armor pose short_hair sky solo standing sword toes tuft unknown_species weapon

Score: 15
User: Millcore
Date: April 13, 2017

Technically, that character isn't fully armoured, they have both their head and tail exposed. You could tag each individual piece of armour if you wanted (eg breastplate, gauntlets, greaves).

We have sheet_music for when written music is printed on a sheet paper but what tag do we use when it isn't?

2011 3_toes 4_fingers anthro black_fur brown_fur cel_shading chest_tuft eyes_closed featureless_crotch fur greevixor hair male markings musical_note necktie open_mouth pink_nose short_hair singing socks_(marking) solo speech_bubble standing stripes tan_hair toes tongue toony tuft white_fur

Score: 5
User: Lulzbot
Date: November 29, 2011

BlueDingo said:
We have sheet_music for when written music is printed on a sheet paper but what tag do we use when it isn't?

2011 3_toes 4_fingers anthro black_fur brown_fur cel_shading chest_tuft eyes_closed featureless_crotch fur greevixor hair male markings musical_note necktie open_mouth pink_nose short_hair singing socks_(marking) solo speech_bubble standing stripes tan_hair toes tongue toony tuft white_fur

Score: 5
User: Lulzbot
Date: November 29, 2011

We have singing and musical_note.

JAKXXX3 said:
We have singing and musical_note.

musical_note is for just the notes which often appear without a staff behind them. singing doesn't require written music to be present, in fact it usually doesn't have it at all. What I'm after is essentially sheet_music without the sheet (and no, I don't think music is the right tag).

All I can say is that it's called a musical_staff. Often come with a bass_clef or treble_clef, though that example does not.

As far as I can tell, we don't currently have anything for it.

We have violence for characters damaging other characters and vandalism for characters damaging inanimate objects but what about characters damaging robots? Would it be one of those two or something else?

Anything for when a character slides their glasses down a bit so they can see over the top of them?

Furrin_Gok said:
As far as I can tell, we don't currently have anything for it.

What if we go with written_music?

BlueDingo said:
We have violence for characters damaging other characters and vandalism for characters damaging inanimate objects but what about characters damaging robots? Would it be one of those two or something else?

I'd say that depends on if the robot got feelings or not.

Sorrowless said:
I'd say that depends on if the robot got feelings or not.

Feelings have nothing to do with violence. Do you mean sentience, or feelings as in the ability to feel pain?

----------

I found another potential candidate for the list mentioned in forum #232254: A necktie headband.

5_fingers alcohol anthro beverage blush canine carnival_(artist) caroo caroo_(character) clothing dipstick_tail domo drinking drunk eyes_closed fingerless_(marking) fox front_view fur grey_fur half-length_portrait headband holding_cup male mammal multicolored_tail necktie open_mouth open_smile portrait shirt shot_glass simple_background smile solo t-shirt tan_fur teeth tongue toony white_background

Score: 14
User: cookiekangaroo
Date: January 27, 2012

We could probably call this group of tags something like "clothing_worn_incorrectly", "unusual_clothing_placement", "wearing_it_wrong" or something along those lines.

O16
3 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

BlueDingo said:

I believe it would vary according the case. If the robot seems to act like a live being, then it ought be considered as such (regarding the context of this site) and the act would fit in violence; if it simply act as a complex machine, then the act would count as vandalism.

I guess that is more or less what Sorrowless meant.

BlueDingo said:
Anything for when a character slides their glasses down a bit so they can see over the top of them?

No idea.

BlueDingo said:
I found another potential candidate for the list mentioned in forum #232254: A necktie headband.

5_fingers alcohol anthro beverage blush canine carnival_(artist) caroo caroo_(character) clothing dipstick_tail domo drinking drunk eyes_closed fingerless_(marking) fox front_view fur grey_fur half-length_portrait headband holding_cup male mammal multicolored_tail necktie open_mouth open_smile portrait shirt shot_glass simple_background smile solo t-shirt tan_fur teeth tongue toony white_background

Score: 14
User: cookiekangaroo
Date: January 27, 2012

We could probably call this group of tags something like "clothing_worn_incorrectly", "unusual_clothing_placement", "wearing_it_wrong" or something along those lines.

It is a possibility. 'doing_it_wrong' would encompass those cases, however the tag is too generic and unconventionally worn clothes, perhaps, is enough common to warrant a more specific tag.

Edit: 'wearing_it_wrong' sounds good, I highly doubt someone would get it wrong.

O16 said:
It is a possibility. 'doing_it_wrong' would encompass those cases, however the tag is too generic and unconventionally worn clothes, perhaps, are enough common to warrant a more specific tag.

I don't know. doing_it_wrong images usually involve some form of failure or the character doing something stupid as well as incorrectly.

2013 blonde_hair brown_eyes cutie_mark derp_eyes derpy_hooves_(mlp) dialogue docwario doing_it_wrong english_text equine fail feathered_wings feathers female feral friendship_is_magic grey_feathers gun hair handgun hi_res holding_object holding_weapon mammal mask my_little_pony pegasus ranged_weapon revolver simple_background solo standing text weapon white_background wings

Score: 24
User: 2DUK
Date: May 14, 2013<3 blackgryph0n blonde_hair blue_eyes cabinet chair cupboard cutie_mark derpy_hooves_(mlp) digital_media_(artwork) doing_it_wrong duo earth_pony english_text equine examination eye_chart feathered_wings feathers female feral friendship_is_magic grey_feathers hair hand_soap hat hi_res horse hospital humor mammal medical my_little_pony nurse nurse_redheart_(mlp) office optometrist optometry patient pegasus pink_hair pony poster shocked sink sitting standing text tongue_depressor wings yellow_eyes

Score: 21
User: Ohnine
Date: July 29, 2011apple computer cutie_mark derpy_hooves_(mlp) doing_it_wrong equine feathered_wings feathers female feral food friendship_is_magic fruit grey_feathers mammal my_little_pony pegasus simple_background solo thunderthorn white_background wings

Score: 2
User: Princess_Celestia
Date: June 01, 2011

The tags for this group are more a case of simply wearing something in a different way, often for practical reasons.

O16 said:
I believe it would vary according the case. If the robot seems to act like a live being, then it ought be considered as such (regarding the context of this site) and the act would fit in violence; if it simply act as a complex machine, then the act would count as vandalism.

I guess that is more or less what Sorrowless meant.

Yeah. I would also say that if a machine who otherwise is stationary and looks like an object is upset by you hurting it it goes towards violence.

O16
3 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 44
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

BlueDingo said:
The tags for this group are more a case of simply wearing something in a different way, often for practical reasons.

Hmmmm, practical reasons do you say? I sincerely have some problems at visualising a situation in which wearing briefs on head, or something similar, would be considered "practical" (unless the individual in question is either attempting to be funny, or trying to humiliate itself, or it is just... kinky).

O16 said:
Hmmmm, practical reasons do you say? I sincerely have some problems at visualising a situation in which wearing briefs on head, or something similar, would be considered "practical" (unless the individual in question is either attempting to be funny, or trying to humiliate itself, or it is just... kinky).

Furries often can't wear hats properly due to their ears being closer to the top of their head. The leg holes in a pair of underwear are in roughly the right position for them. And yes, I did just pull that explanation out of my arse.

People tying clothing around their waist is a fairly common practice in my area because it allows them to carry a jumper without using their arms. People tying clothing around their neck is less common but serves the same purpose.

Remember I said "often" for practical reasons, meaning it isn't always. It could simply be a stylistic choice.

Do we have a tag for bdsm masks that cover the enter head besides the mouth and eyes? I've seen references to a latex_hood, though not many posts have this tag.

JAKXXX3 said:
Do we have a tag for bdsm masks that cover the enter head besides the mouth and eyes? I've seen references to a latex_hood, though not many posts have this tag.

Gimp mask?

Sorrowless said:
Gimp mask?

That could work, thanks.

Sitting on a chair backwards?

A wiki search for "chair" found nothing related.

BlueDingo said:
Sitting on a chair backwards?

A wiki search for "chair" found nothing related.

There's a couple of posts with sitting_backwards.

JAKXXX3 said:
There's a couple of posts with sitting_backwards.

Sounds good enough. Thanks.

Wiki created.

Genjar
Contributor
2 hours ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Score: 231
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

Do we have any tag for this? If not, should we have one?:

Going directly from casual conversation to sex. That's not the first sequence where I've seen that happen..

Genjar said:
Do we have any tag for this? If not, should we have one?:

Going directly from casual conversation to sex. That's not the first sequence where I've seen that happen..

Does that count as casual_sex?

JAKXXX3 said:
Does that count as casual_sex?

Nope. They're both interested in it. It is however public_sex.