"Do we have a tag for that" thread

In category: Tag/Wiki Projects and Questions

Figured this would do better than the overly generic "new tag discussions" thread now that there's a separate new tag announcements.

Is there/should there be a tag for characters wearing...

Socks and no shoes? Thankfully socks does not implicate footwear, but socks -footwear encompasses a broader range of legwear than what I'm talking about.

Shoes and no socks?

What about a tag where the opening of the pussy has pink flesh outwards, a la post #1143230?

What about destroyed landscapes? I've tried wasteland, but I'm not just talking about uninhabitable wastes. I specifically mean a previously-inhabited location, such as a village or city, that has been destroyed, be it from razing, nuclear warfare, or other methods that would also destroy the landscape.

Siral_Exan said:
What about a tag where the opening of the pussy has pink flesh outwards, a la post #1143230?

How about labia_minora or visible_labia_minora?

Good luck tagging it on a couple hundred thousands of posts.

Lance_Armstrong said:
How about labia_minora or visible_labia_minora?

Good luck tagging it on a couple hundred thousands of posts.

I was about to suggest that.

kamimatsu said:
What about destroyed landscapes? [snip]

post-apocalyptic sounds like what you want to me.

Circeus said:
Socks and no shoes? Thankfully socks does not implicate footwear, but socks -footwear encompasses a broader range of legwear than what I'm talking about.

I think part of the problem is just how broadly the tag "socks" is used around here. As far as I can tell it just means any garment that is covering the foot at all.

As stupid as it sounds we might need another tag that denotes the traditional sock...maybe something like "ankle_socks".

Genjar
Contributor
24 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Rating: Safe
Score: 224
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

kamimatsu said:
What about destroyed landscapes? I've tried wasteland, but I'm not just talking about uninhabitable wastes. I specifically mean a previously-inhabited location, such as a village or city, that has been destroyed, be it from razing, nuclear warfare, or other methods that would also destroy the landscape.

ruins?

Circeus said:
I was about to suggest that.

post-apocalyptic sounds like what you want to me.

That sounds like the one.

Siral_Exan said:

There's labial hypertrophy if you want to be clinical about it. Not that that helps at all with the amount of tag work involved.

I feel like there's a distinct lack of tags regarding the vulva and the more I think on it I can't believe thats something that wouldn't be tagged in retrospect.
I'll start tagging that too when I get a hang o actually doing tagging en masse.

O16
24 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 43
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

Since the point here is that each "kind of tag discussion" should have its own thread, should I create threads for tag applicability discussions and new tag suggestions? This may sound a silly question, but I thought that would be better to ask before creating these; and sorry for distancing from the thread main focus (sometimes I have the tendence to do so), but I believed that was unnecessary to create an entirelly new topic only to do such question.

Looking for a tag or tags the pretty much describe a smaller participant getting a (insert fetish here) from a larger participant, and not the other way around. I don't know what they even call larger_x_doing_something_to_smaller_x.

For that, you'd just use one of the larger_X and/or smaller_X tags with the act. I don't know of any specific acts that have names based on one partner being bigger. But you can mostly get it doing something like ~smaller_male ~larger_female male/female fellatio

O16
24 days ago
abomasnow alakazam amaura animate_inanimate anthro arcanine avalugg bastiodon beartic bovine canine cranidos eeveelution excadrill feathered_wings feathers feline feral floatzel gengar gogoat hawlucha haxorus heliolisk hi_res insect_wings jellicent kingdra leavanny lillipup lucario lunatone luxray magneton makuhita mammal meowstic milotic miltank mismagius monster nidoking nintendo nosepass onix panpour pansage pansear pidgeotto piloswine pokémon poliwrath raichu rodent roserade scyther slaking solrock starmie steelix swanna sylveon torkoal tyrunt video_games vileplume vivillon watchog weezing whirlipede wings zebstrika かんな_2日目東m02a

Score: 43
User: Rad_Dudesman
Date: February 28, 2016

fox_whisper85 said:
Looking for a tag or tags the pretty much describe a smaller participant getting a (insert fetish here) from a larger participant, and not the other way around. I don't know what they even call larger_x_doing_something_to_smaller_x.

The tag that I think to be the closest to what you are looking for is "big_dom_small_sub"; I don't know any other tag which combines size difference, some type o sexual behave and specifies the role of each partner.

O16 said:
The tag that I think to be the closest to what you are looking for is "big_dom_small_sub"; I don't know any other tag which combines size difference, some type o sexual behave and specifies the role of each partner.

Yeah, it's the combining of big_dom and small_sub, but I don't think there is a specific way to find those in conjunction with a specific fetish; I've yet to find one.

Do we have a tag for "penetrating_being_penetrated"?

I know we have a tag for MALE↪MALE↪FEMALE, which would be bisexual_sandwich.
But is there one for MALE↪MALE↪MALE?
Or FEMALE↪FEMALE↪FEMALE if you have strapons?
Or INTERSEX↪INTERSEX↪INTERSEX?

TheGreatWolfgang said:
Do we have a tag for "penetrating_being_penetrated"?

I know we have a tag for MALE↪MALE↪FEMALE, which would be bisexual_sandwich.

Looks like the generic term for those three is train_position.

Genjar
Contributor
23 days ago
2011 annoyed antennae arthropod biped black_markings blue_eyes clear_membrane clothed clothing crossed_arms cute duo feral front_view green_body human insect insect_wings lifting lol_comments male mammal markings moth nisimawari pellucid_hawk_moth portrait quadruped shirt shorts simple_background solo_focus spread_wings standing three-quarter_portrait three-quarter_view traditional_media_(artwork) watercolor_(artwork) white_background wings

Score: 224
User: Genjar
Date: May 29, 2013

TheGreatWolfgang said:

Yep, train_position. Combined with other tags, such as train_position -female -intersex for the first search.

...and it looks like train_position might need clean up. Some of those should be under sandwich_position instead.

@Furrin_Gok @Genjar, thanks for pointing out that tag but it's not really what I'm looking for.

Just for an example this post,

It's neither train_position nor sandwich_position, however can be tagged with bisexual_sandwich.

(train position) ✘
The train position refers to a specific position where the participants form a line, all facing the same direction,

(sandwich position) ✘
A type of sex position involving three participants: both penetrating partners are on the ends, both facing the middle partner.

(bisexual sandwich) ✔
Top: Male character, penetrating "Middle"
Middle: Male character, penetrating "Bottom"
Bottom: Female character being penetrated by "Middle"

But what if the post were to be all three of the same genders? The bisexual_sandwich wouldn't be valid then.
(Not looking for a position tag, proposing penetrating_being_penetrated if there's no tag for it yet)

Is their different tags for different art style like cartoony, surreal and all that jazz or do most art just fall under the same nondescript tag and just not stated at all?

Just something I've been meaning to ask a dood for a while ~ w ~)

Mutisija
Privileged
23 days ago
alien alyonam ambiguous_gender angara clothed clothing digital_media_(artwork) furgonomics furry-specific_piercing humanoid jaal_ama_darav mass_effect piercing purple_skin slit_pupils solo video_games

Score: 5
User: Jaal_Ama_Darav
Date: March 14, 2017

Notkastar said:
Is their different tags for different art style like cartoony, surreal and all that jazz or do most art just fall under the same nondescript tag and just not stated at all?

toony surrealism

Notkastar said:

toony

Mutisija said:
toony surrealism

Furrin_Gok said:
toony

Wow, That was fast ╹ w ╹)
Thanks very much for the heads up ◠‿◠)
Though while I still have you doods, Mind if I ask one more thing?

Is there a art tag name for art like this?
anthro armpits black_gargoyley canine clothed clothing eyewear flexing fur hair male mammal muscular smile solo sunglasses topless

Score: 1
User: Cat-in-Flight
Date: February 28, 2017

Tbh there some of the most command styles I see nowadays
and just wondering if that particular style had a Tag name ╹‿╹)

Notkastar said:
Wow, That was fast ╹ w ╹)
Thanks very much for the heads up ◠‿◠)
Though while I still have you doods, Mind if I ask one more thing?

Is there a art tag name for art like this?
anthro armpits black_gargoyley canine clothed clothing eyewear flexing fur hair male mammal muscular smile solo sunglasses topless

Tbh there some of the most command styles I see nowadays
and just wondering if that particular style had a Tag name ╹‿╹)

I see nothing particularly specific to that style at all, to be honest. it's just... shaded furry art.

Notkastar said:

I have a question about this one. Does the outline tag count if the outline is the same color as the background and only appears in a few spots (In this case, the spots where body parts cover the text)?

As for the art style... I don't think the shading is sharp enough to count as cel_shading.

BlueDingo said:
I have a question about this one. Does the outline tag count if the outline is the same color as the background and only appears in a few spots (In this case, the spots where body parts cover the text)?

Actually if you look closely the outline is visible all around him. The outline is pure white, and the background is off-white (actually looking again I'd call it an extremely pale baby blue).

In the case of an actual partial outline...probably don't tag it. From a graphic design standpoint just because there seems to be an outline doesn't mean there really is one. It's just as easy to erase some of the text to give the appearance of an outline as it is to give the whole character an actual outline.

Do we have a tag for when a character punches their own hand?

4_toes anthro barefoot bear belt belt_pouch black_nose character_name claws clothed clothing corporal_the_polar_bear crossover disney dreamworks english_text front_view fully_clothed fur gesture headphones headset hi_res looking_at_viewer madagascar male mammal north_wind pants polar_bear shirt solo standing stocky text toes white_fur wolver_mustang zootopia

Score: 3
User: slyroon
Date: March 29, 2016

BlueDingo said:

4_toes anthro barefoot bear belt belt_pouch black_nose character_name claws clothed clothing corporal_the_polar_bear crossover disney dreamworks english_text front_view fully_clothed fur gesture headphones headset hi_res looking_at_viewer madagascar male mammal north_wind pants polar_bear shirt solo standing stocky text toes white_fur wolver_mustang zootopia

You would think that a gesture as common as that would have an actual name.

Kavellrist said:
You would think that a gesture as common as that would have an actual name.

We could go with something literal like fist_in_hand but a proper name would be better.

FibS
22 days ago

BlueDingo said:

France refers to this as "slapping your fist", but that implies that the non-fist hand does most of the motion, while here in the U.S. it's the fist doing most of the motion.

Some martial arts also use a similar but more gentle gesture in certain motions / kata. Chinese martial arts refer to it as 抱拳 Bao Quan "fist wrapping".