This topic is locked.

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

So no one else is gonna add to this? And when is that image of us wearing our preferred underwear on our heads coming?

For those who want a tally:

• Briefs: 2
  • Trunks: 11 plus 1 traitor.
  • Boyshorts: 1
  • Boxers: 4
  • Panties: 2
  • None: 2

I wear these.

BlueDingo said:

• Trunks: 11 plus 1 traitor.

What?

Furrin_Gok said:
What?

I believe he means boxer briefs? They're kind of similar to trunks in length but they usually don't come with elastic bands at the thighs unlike boxer briefs.

NotMeNotYou said:
I believe he means boxer briefs? They're kind of similar to trunks in length but they usually don't come with elastic bands at the thighs unlike boxer briefs.

I meant the "1 traitor" bit.

I'm a bit more on the boxer briefs, briefs, and speedo type even though I often wear boxers.

just boxer briefs for me you perv

Panties. Hate the word, though.

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2013 5_fingers abs anthro athletic canine claws collarbone cute dingo front_view fur gloves_(marking) half-length_portrait holding_arm imiak inner_ear_fluff looking_at_viewer male mammal markings navel nipples nude peachez pecs pink_eyes pink_fur pink_nose portrait pose shy solo tan_fur v-cut

Rating: Safe
Score: 28
User: flux_capacitor
Date: March 02, 2013

Furrin_Gok said:
I meant the "1 traitor" bit.

I was jokingly referring to this.

BlueDingo said:
I was jokingly referring to this.

Oh, good, I wasn't bein egotistical in thinking it was referrign to me.

BlueDingo said:
People have been putting animals on things for a very long time. That doesn't necessarily mean they're marketed to furries.

Check out ABU Little Pawz and Crinklz diapers

ilovezuma said:
Check out ABU Little Pawz and Crinklz diapers

Much necro, very necro, pantsu.