This topic is locked.

Furrin_Gok said:
Belts should take like two seconds to undo. I do it all the time. And I have stuff on my belt, too, which doesn't get undone at all. What kind of belt are you using, or where are you sticking stuff on, that it's causing trouble? Or, am I just much more accustomed to removing my belt?

In my job I have 3 things on my belt one of which can only be removed if I take the whole belt off. A Utility Pouch , Retractable key chain and a walkie talkie. The second I undo my belt all that stuff weighs my pants down so also I don't really have a choice. Any time I wear a belt I pee through the fly but when I'm not I just pull down a bit and piss like everyone else.

I wear boxers. They're looser than briefs or boxer briefs and they "breathe" more easily.

As for what I like to see other guys wearing, usually briefs or boxer briefs. I'm especially fond of images like this one because the briefs compliment the character (there used to be a nude and erect version online as well, but it's been taken down. Good thing I downloaded that alternate version shortly after it was first uploaded).

I actually have no idea what the difference is. I just like something that keeps everything in.

Mainly boxer briefs. But I do fall under the "something else" category...

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago
2012 5_fingers abstract_background anthro armor blood blood_on_weapon bovine cleaning digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) eye_scar facial_scar front_view fur green_fur greg_staples half-length_portrait half_portrait holding_object holding_weapon horn magic_the_gathering male mammal melee_weapon minotaur official_art plate_armor portrait scar shoulder_guards simple_background soldier solo standing sword weapon

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Circeus
Date: January 03, 2015

Furrykitten34 said:
I actually have no idea what the difference is. I just like something that keeps everything in.

adjot ambiguous_gender anthro black_hair boxer_briefs bulge canine clothed clothing controller cuddling deimos duo eye_markings eyes_closed facial_piercing fur game_controller gloves_(marking) hair hug lying male mammal markings navel nose_piercing on_side piercing playstation playstation_3 red_fur ring romantic_couple septum_piercing sleeping sofa spooning underwear video_games williamca yeellow_fur

Score: 43
User: DJ_Kamilo
Date: June 18, 2011anthro bamboo bamboo_object bird's-eye_view canine clothed clothing eyes_closed feline fffffolder fishing fishing_rod front_view fundoshi fur hands_behind_head hat high-angle_view hindpaw japanese_clothing lying male mammal navel on_back outside paws sleeping solo straw_hat topless underwear water white_fur wolf wood

Score: 14
User: Duhlevon
Date: July 31, 2009
5:4 anthro black_nose clothed clothing diaper eyes_closed lilchu male mammal skunk sleeping solo topless

User: Hardstyle_Chris
Date: May 14, 2013
1. briefs
2. trunks
3. boxer_shorts
4. fundoshi
5. jockstrap
6. thong
7. diaper
8. commando

Look at all that enthusiasm.

Furrykitten34 said:

Briefs are "Tighty Whities" (except it includes any color), which basically cups up around the groin, covering everything lewd and a bit of extra.

Boxer Briefs have a little bit of leg to them, but still retain a tightness. They're ultimately looser than briefs, but this is due to not cupping your groin.

Boxers themselves are sort of like thin shorts that have a loose double-layer over the crotch.

BlueDingo said:

1. briefs

"Cub."
Am I the only one who has this stuff blacklisted?

Furrin_Gok said:

I have nothing on my blacklist dood,
I know that's some dangerous thinking but I wanna see absolutely everything this site has to offer. cheese grater and all ~ w ~)

Furrin_Gok said:
"Cub."

I don't, only because a good portion you wouldn't be able to tell was cub unless for the tag. As so:

If it looks like a representation of a kid, you can usually tell from the thumbnail and just downvote/pass over it.

what do I wear? boxers, pretty much always have. What looks best? Obviously panties :3

Ledian
Privileged
7 months ago
2017 ambiguous_gender beverage clothed clothing coffee colored_sketch commander_ledi cup drinking flora_fauna fully_clothed guild_wars hair micro mutisija plant purple_body purple_hair simple_background sketch slurping solo sylvari video_games white_background

Score: 12
User: Ledian
Date: September 20, 2017

Notkastar said:
I have nothing on my blacklist dood,
I know that's some dangerous thinking but I wanna see absolutely everything this site has to offer. cheese grater and all ~ w ~)

2015 ambiguous_gender anthro brown_hair cat cheese_grater clothed clothing cool_colors ear_piercing feline hair hand_behind_back holding_object lol_comments looking_at_viewer mammal mutisija mutisija_mirror piercing purple_background purple_eyes raised_arm shirt simple_background sketch solo

Score: 31
Date: July 18, 2015

Mutisija said:
2015 ambiguous_gender anthro brown_hair cat cheese_grater clothed clothing cool_colors ear_piercing feline hair hand_behind_back holding_object lol_comments looking_at_viewer mammal mutisija mutisija_mirror piercing purple_background purple_eyes raised_arm shirt simple_background sketch solo

Score: 31
Date: July 18, 2015

Hahaha...I see you picked up on the pun lolz ~ w ~;)

Now-
Could you put that thing down, Your making me nervous T w T;)

Notkastar said:
Hahaha...I see you picked up on the pun lolz ~ w ~;)

Now-

lol he had that as his avatar for a while after making it.

TheGreatWolfgang's comment there is perfect.

BlueDingo said:
7. diaper

Fun fact: There are a few different diapers that are basically marketed to furries.

Ledian
Privileged
7 months ago
2017 ambiguous_gender beverage clothed clothing coffee colored_sketch commander_ledi cup drinking flora_fauna fully_clothed guild_wars hair micro mutisija plant purple_body purple_hair simple_background sketch slurping solo sylvari video_games white_background

Score: 12
Date: September 20, 2017

Notkastar said:
Now-

no

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago
2012 5_fingers abstract_background anthro armor blood blood_on_weapon bovine cleaning digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) eye_scar facial_scar front_view fur green_fur greg_staples half-length_portrait half_portrait holding_object holding_weapon horn magic_the_gathering male mammal melee_weapon minotaur official_art plate_armor portrait scar shoulder_guards simple_background soldier solo standing sword weapon

RJDodger said:
Fun fact: There are a few different diapers that are basically marketed to furries.

People have been putting animals on things for a very long time. That doesn't necessarily mean they're marketed to furries.

BlueDingo said:
People have been putting animals on things for a very long time.

as well as putting animals in things that look ridiculous.tbh, some of the things i've seen over the years make me feel sorry for them. >.> halloween...holiday costumes for pets in general or shirts/sweaters/etc.. isn't it degrading enough to be on a leash? let alone all the other garbage.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're marketed to furries.

and this remains true even with the side i pointed out.

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago

treos said:
as well as putting animals in things that look ridiculous.tbh, some of the things i've seen over the years make me feel sorry for them. >.> halloween...holiday costumes for pets in general or shirts/sweaters/etc.. isn't it degrading enough to be on a leash? let alone all the other garbage.

Yeah, it is hard to watch when some woman forces a pomeranian into a tutu before going for walkies and the dog keeps tripping on it while walking. The woman doesn't notice the continuous tripping, of course.

It's actually a crime that I haven't said anything in this forum thread yet! I think I hear the underwear police coming!

Though in all seriousness, I don't really have a favorite. However, if were a life or death question, and IDK was not an answer, I'd say briefs. Boxers are too stiff, and not very comfortable. Briefs can stretch, whereas boxers either constrict or drape. Not so good for walking around the house home alone with two dogs who think the sky is falling.

PS, nut-checking a counter is not pleasant, just for the record. Damn dog.

Faux-Pa said:
It's actually a crime that I haven't said anything in this forum thread yet! I think I hear the underwear police coming!

Though in all seriousness, I don't really have a favorite. However, if were a life or death question, and IDK was not an answer, I'd say briefs. Boxers are too stiff, and not very comfortable. Briefs can stretch, whereas boxers either constrict or drape. Not so good for walking around the house home alone with two dogs who think the sky is falling.

maybe try boxerbriefs then? it's like briefs but with a bit of added length for the legs. not too tight or constricting.

PS, nut-checking a counter is not pleasant, just for the record. Damn dog.

not sure what this means but something about it seems painful to my mind...

treos said:
not sure what this means but something about it seems painful to my mind...

Imagine stubbing your toe, but instead of your toe, it was your nuts, and instead of a chair, it was a counter.

Mutisija said:
no

Alright dood, Just- Don't do anything rash with that thing alright? ;T w T)ノ

treos said:
lol he had that as his avatar for a while after making it.

TheGreatWolfgang's comment there is perfect.

I knew recognized this dood from somewhere,
Yeah I remembered them being all over the place when I was first
getting started on this site.

And ikr? That comment's gold ~ w ~)

RJDodger said:

BlueDingo said:
People have been putting animals on things for a very long time. That doesn't necessarily mean they're marketed to furries.

Doods got a point, Peeps have been slapping animals on things for ages.
Ex A | Ex B | Ex C
(Lolz, What furry community did to 'C' ~ w ~)
If anything, it's a coincidence dood ╹‿╹)

BlueDingo
Privileged
7 months ago

Notkastar said:
Ex A | Ex B | Ex C

Don't forget PSAs.

BlueDingo said:
Don't forget PSAs.

Oh I didn't T w T)
Seriously, I think every furry world wide flipped their lid when they say this.
Me included. (Not afraid to admit it dood ~ w ~)

parasprite
Former Staff
7 months ago
blue_eyes cutie_mark digital_media_(artwork) duo ear_tuft english_text equine eshredder feathered_wings feathers female feral fluttershy_(mlp) friendship_is_magic fur hair inner_ear_fluff long_hair looking_at_viewer mammal my_little_pony parasprite_(mlp) pegasus pink_hair simple_background smile solo_focus text tongue tongue_out tuft wings yellow_feathers yellow_fur

Score: 34
User: Fluttershy
Date: April 15, 2013

Curly's panties.

Faux-Pa said:
Boxers are too stiff, and not very comfortable.

???? Were you wearing starched boxers or something? They were originally made for "Fighter" boxers to wear (hence the name), where, sure, they didn't need elasticity, but they make some with it now.

Had a really bad experience with some tight briefs once, the ones with no legs at all. Went on a long walk, they ride up at the best of times and saw into the join, by the time I got back home there was blood, agony, raw, horrible. Put me off those things for life.

Wore boxer briefs ever since.

BlueDingo said:
This is why I don't buy guy fronts (I don't know if there's an official term for this), because pulling them down a bit is easier than poking my dick through the opening and sometimes it slips out on its own.

I thought I was the only one ho thought that.

BlueDingo said:

Notkastar said:
Ex A | Ex B | Ex C

I know, hence why I said "basically" over "specifically." Trust me, this is my specialty.

There are a lot of subcultures in the ABDL community (furry, trans, bondage, anime, etc.) and the companies that make fetish diapers capitalize on that, since it doesn't cost a prohibitive amount to make new prints on diapers that are functionally the same.

In my experience, those three are the go-to diapers for most babyfurs. Rearz Safaris are considered the best diapers on the market, so they see a lot of wear anyways. LittlePawz seem to be the most popular for babyfurs (who can afford them- diapers are surprisingly expensive), and I have yet to meet someone who mainly wears LittlePawz that isn't furry. Still, both are nondescript enough to see general wear as well. Crinklz are pretty specifically meant for furries, though- they even commissioned a furry artist for the designs. But they aren't available outside Germany and Australia.

Now I wanna make a thread on ADISC about this.

(also, I'm pretty sure that "bondage" diaper is actually meant for people who would be turned on by Lance Armstrong's avatar. And diapers.)

Panties~

Boxer briefs are, IMO, the best compromise between comfort and keeping things in place. Regular boxers have this tendency to bunch up that for some reason boxer briefs don't seem to suffer from (as much). Also, woven boxers feel awful. Silk boxers are nice, but generally a bit on the spendy side.