This topic is locked.

Boxers, Briefs or Something else?

In category: General

Just a question I've been meaning to ask peeps for a while now,
Which one do you prefer?

(I mean both in a casual sense of which one you would go with and
in a appeal since of what you like to see. ╹‿╹)

I clearly have biased for briefs ~ w ~)

Casually:
Because it's non-restricting. Allowing for freer movement but, Also Keeps
everything in place and frankly I just think their comfortable lolz ╹‿╹)

Appeal:
There pure gold as teasing martial since they're revealing enough
to catch your eye but, to also leaves something to the imagination
Plus their cute to see on a buff dood ◠‿◠)

So what about you?
You don't have to answer both Casual and appeal if you don't feel like it btw ╹‿╹)

Boxer briefs mah boi

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2012 5_fingers abstract_background anthro armor blood blood_on_weapon bovine cleaning digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) eye_scar facial_scar front_view fur green_fur greg_staples half-length_portrait half_portrait holding_object holding_weapon horn magic_the_gathering male mammal melee_weapon minotaur official_art plate_armor portrait scar shoulder_guards simple_background soldier solo standing sword weapon

Rating: Safe
Score: 2
User: Circeus
Date: January 03, 2015

Trunks. Boxers are too loose for my liking.

Ledian
Privileged
8 months ago
2017 ambiguous_gender beverage clothed clothing coffee colored_sketch commander_ledi cup drinking flora_fauna fully_clothed guild_wars hair micro mutisija plant purple_body purple_hair simple_background sketch slurping solo sylvari video_games white_background

Score: 12
User: Ledian
Date: September 20, 2017

for myself: boyshorts. would prefer actual men's underwear but they are hard to find in right size for my overly wide hips plus i dont have anything to fill the extra room in groin area.

and boxer briefs are what i enjoy seeing on others most.

boxer briefs here too. probably more of a comfort thing for me. don't even remember the last time i ever wore briefs and i know i've never worn boxers. i already prefer wearing shorts all the time rather than pants so boxers are kinda pointless as it'd basically mean wearing 2 pairs of shorts on top of each other in effect.

Boxer briefs, as well. Briefs are way too tight (Do you like choking your mandhood?!), boxers are way too lose (Where am I, a nudist beach?), but boxer briefs find a perfect midway point.

Edit: Apparently Boxer Briefs are everyone's friend.
As a point of appeal, though, I think I'd have to say full boxers. Honestly, I like leaving more to the imagination than just "How hairy is it...?"

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago
2012 5_fingers abstract_background anthro armor blood blood_on_weapon bovine cleaning digital_media_(artwork) digital_painting_(artwork) eye_scar facial_scar front_view fur green_fur greg_staples half-length_portrait half_portrait holding_object holding_weapon horn magic_the_gathering male mammal melee_weapon minotaur official_art plate_armor portrait scar shoulder_guards simple_background soldier solo standing sword weapon

Someone should represent the results of this thread in the form of an image featuring all of us wearing our preferred underwear type... Which is currently almost all of us wearing trunks.

BlueDingo said:
Someone should represent the results of this thread in the form of an image featuring all of us wearing our preferred underwear type... Which is currently almost all of us wearing trunks.

You just gave me an idea

BlueDingo said:

Hahaha
To be honest I though the answers would be a lot more polarizing lolz ◠‿◠)
Looks like I'd be hard pressed to see another peep who prefers something other then Boxer_briefs/Trunks. ╹‿╹)

Furrin_Gok said:
Boxer briefs, as well. Briefs are way too tight (Do you like choking your mandhood?!), boxers are way too lose (Where am I, a nudist beach?), but boxer briefs find a perfect midway point.

Edit: Apparently Boxer Briefs are everyone's friend.
As a point of appeal, though, I think I'd have to say full boxers. Honestly, I like leaving more to the imagination than just "How hairy is it...?"

I can see where your coming from man,
Though briefs I use are usually loose fitting around the grundal area to prevent that kind of frontal wedgie effect. So where them is like wearing my boxer briefs but a breeze can get to the jewels now and again. And not a whole tornado of wind that get from boxers.
As for the edit I kinda like that hairy look, Very manly ~‿~)

treos said:
boxer briefs here too. probably more of a comfort thing for me. don't even remember the last time i ever wore briefs and i know i've never worn boxers. i already prefer wearing shorts all the time rather than pants so boxers are kinda pointless as it'd basically mean wearing 2 pairs of shorts on top of each other in effect.

Boxer Briefs are pretty comfortable when I'm about to go somewhere like the store ╹‿╹)
Though when it comes to sitting down for a long time or work outs it's briefs all the way!

Sitting down:
Now usually what pair I'm wearing wouldn't bug me when I'm sitting down normally but, When at my computer I take a page from death note and usually sit like this .
Not to be the huge nerd I am but, I gentlemanly like sitting like this ╹‿╹)
(It's that or Cross legged ◠‿◠)
And wearing boxer_briefs while doing contortions in my chair isn't the best idea since the elastic that goes down to my thighs starts to feel restrictive and just plain awkward when moving around in my seat like that.

Briefs don't don't go down that far so I can twist and turn all I want without any tightening over time ╹‿╹)

Working out:
For pretty much the same reason that the elastic on my legs starts to chafe and that they soak up way to much sweat so by the time I finish the first go around I feel like I swimming in my short ~ ~)

Briefs are better there so I can really move up my legs better while jogging without having to worrying about my undies splitting, Soaking, restricting, Wedgie-ing while going. ╹‿╹)

Though to be honest in most cases when working out I would just go with a jockstrap since it's everything I like about briefs but breezier ◠‿◠)

Edit: Just fixed a toooooon of typos ~ ~)

I personally prefer the freedom of boxers. Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all.. nothing at all..!

OrangeLightning said:
I personally prefer the freedom of boxers. Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all.. nothing at all..!

Come on dood, You just set me up for this one ╹‿╹)

Boxer briefs as well over here, they're the best compromise of comfort and breathing room besides being nude.

Mutisija said:
for myself: boyshorts. would prefer actual men's underwear but they are hard to find in right size for my overly wide hips plus i dont have anything to fill the extra room in groin area.

Apparently some lines are now starting to offer boxer briefs for woman, maybe you can find them in an online store near you as well.

I use boxer briefs and regular boxers.

I've free-balled since early high school. I don't own underwear.

Ledian
Privileged
8 months ago
2017 ambiguous_gender beverage clothed clothing coffee colored_sketch commander_ledi cup drinking flora_fauna fully_clothed guild_wars hair micro mutisija plant purple_body purple_hair simple_background sketch slurping solo sylvari video_games white_background

Score: 12
User: Ledian
Date: September 20, 2017

NotMeNotYou said:
Apparently some lines are now starting to offer boxer briefs for woman, maybe you can find them in an online store near you as well.

whoa :0 this changes everything! thanks for telling!

Mutisija said:
whoa :0 this changes everything! thanks for telling!

Technology!

Boxers.
Anything else is too tight and uncomfortable.

Boxer briefs but I always stitch up the fronts because of the risk of escape. Yes it sounds funny but it can be damned uncomfortable!

boxer briefs easy
no contest

BlueDingo
Privileged
8 months ago

rhyolite said:
Boxer briefs but I always stitch up the fronts because of the risk of escape. Yes it sounds funny but it can be damned uncomfortable!

This is why I don't buy guy fronts (I don't know if there's an official term for this), because pulling them down a bit is easier than poking my dick through the opening and sometimes it slips out on its own.

Don't wear underwear. And I don't feel weird about that at all.

BlueDingo said:
This is why I don't buy guy fronts (I don't know if there's an official term for this), because pulling them down a bit is easier than poking my dick through the opening and sometimes it slips out on its own.

Do people actually poke it through? I'm pretty sure that double layer is so it doesn't constrict when you get aroused. They're supposed to overlap a fair bit.

Furrin_Gok said:
Do people actually poke it through? I'm pretty sure that double layer is so it doesn't constrict when you get aroused. They're supposed to overlap a fair bit.

I always thought you used it to poke through when you needed to take a piss when i was a kid

Furrin_Gok said:

Outside of seeing peeps using it the fly as teasing material for others who like that sorta thing (Like me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ)

I do not know a single dood who actually uses the fly over just pulling on the waist band outside of wearing something that would be to elaborate to take off just to pee

I wore boxers when I was young only because it was the "cool" thing to do but I didn't really like them. Boxer Briefs are the best overall, Boxers have the best look but are uncomfortable at times.

Notkastar said:
Outside of seeing peeps using it the fly as teasing material for others who that that sorta thing (Like me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ)

I do not know a single dood who actually uses the fly over just pulling on the waist band outside of wearing something that would be to elaborate to take off just to pee

I mean, if you're going to have sex while wearing underwear... It's better to poke it out than to lower them, yeah. But urination, jeez, just pull it down! No wonder people have trouble aiming. The pinching probably throws it off.

Furrin_Gok said:
I mean, if you're going to have sex while wearing underwear... It's better to poke it out than to lower them, yeah. But urination, jeez, just pull it down! No wonder people have trouble aiming. The pinching probably throws it off.

I wear a suit to work and I'm not undoing my belt to just piss I open up the fly and do it though there. Saves time and struggle specially since I have stuff wrapped around on my belt. Be glad we have that option.

kimjoy said:
I wear a suit to work and I'm not undoing my belt to just piss I open up the fly and do it though there. Saves time and struggle specially since I have stuff wrapped around on my belt. Be glad we have that option.

Belts should take like two seconds to undo. I do it all the time. And I have stuff on my belt, too, which doesn't get undone at all. What kind of belt are you using, or where are you sticking stuff on, that it's causing trouble? Or, am I just much more accustomed to removing my belt?

kimjoy said:

Doods got a point, I mean yeah you get waaay better aiming with a pull rather then with a fly to the point where you would question why anyone would 'fly' anyway but having this option is awesome. Peeps of the female equation and some male peeps don't have the option to begin with.

Not saying you hate the existence of the fly in general, Just super saiyan ╹‿╹)